1. Your cunt tree

1. Your cunt tree
2. Do you fit in any of your cunt's stereotypes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tea_consumption_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO I'M NOT SOME 6 FOOT MUSCLY TANNED GUY WHO GOES TO GYM EVERYDAY AND IS A TRADIE CUNT!!

I am arrogant and I make good sex.

No, I don't really go like "weon la wea qlo fome weon wea" and I don't steal.
The French stereotype is smelly

I don't think I'm a smug, passive-aggressive douchebag. Also I don't smoke weed.

I love football smoke weed every day. not gay tho

why dont you become one

you would drown in north american and euro pussy

I have a clue for you:
It's Saturday and he is posting in 4cunt

I'm not fat

I'm a 23 years old virgin, shut-in, white.

I don't think I do.

I am:
>loud
>annoying
>eat basic foods and more junk food than I should
>hooked on technology
>genuinely love jews
>have guns
>have gone up to non-Americans and told them straight up the US is the best nation in the entire world
>have walked around Europe and almost fallen for beggar memes because I'm so used to homeless people being disabled veterans that society left behind
>like Europe and respect them, really only love Canada if I had to pick from other countries besides America
>torn inside between this being a great nation of immigrants and being completely inundated with illegal hispanics
>I have a thing for dumb bimbo soccer moms with big boobs who just spend their time walking around the neighborhood in circles with other housewives
>I am genuinely uninterested in visiting anywhere outside the US and Canada. I would only like to stop by Europe a few more times, if only to feel like a special snowflake with my annoying US personality

Counter stereotypes:
>pretty athletic
>have a somewhat decent grasp on what is going on in the world... a LOT of Americans have a very simplistic view of the world and it's pretty sad
>not totally monolingual, I can talk with /deutsch/ sometimes
>I don't drive a truck
>I have never been shot but I may buy a protective vest if I live in the city

i drink tea all the time
my teeth aren't good but aren't fucked up
i don't speak posh or cockney

I suck at playing football. I'm extremely awkward at dancing and I'm not happy all the time, quite the opposite actually

sushi
not fat
small
buckteeth
can't use English well
love white skin
hate Korea

but you play sick beats, skate along walls, and smash corporations trying to level the honest, struggling favelas that so many call home?

this to be honest

>Stereotypes
Monolingual (not for lack of trying, but I'm not truly bilingual yet and doubt I ever will be)
Believe that America is the GREATEST NATION ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH
Despise gommunisms
Unironically drink and enjoy the taste of IPAs that taste like pine sap
Most exotic place I've ever traveled is Canada
Have family members in the military (SUPORT ARE TREWPS)
Muh heritage

>Counter-stereotypes
Skinny enough to hate myself for being so effeminately skinny
Above average knowledge of world geography, history, language, and culture
Could take or leave guns

>weon la wea qlo fome weon wea
lol

> Above average knowledge of world geography, history, language, and culture
nah, you dont have that, I can tell by other things you wrote.

he ment above brazilian average which is disastrous

I don't even know what the stereotypes for a bulgarian are except the banter on Sup Forums

>Blonde
>Blue eyes
>193cm
>Double first-name
>I rarely start conversations with strangers unless I'm drunk
>I think having milk in coffe are for women
>I really, really love fish

Post feet

I can cook pretty well, I have eaten frogs and snails,I'm obnoxiously proud of my country's culture and History, I love and hate Paris at the same time, I've pretended to not know how to speak English at least once, I went to protests, I've been told I'm a romantic guy, and I have fucked two, possibly three, married women.

But thinking about it, I don't really know other French stereotypes.

>I think having milk in coffe are for women
it decreases the acidity of the coffee so your enamel doesn't erode as much over time

>I have fucked two, possibly three, married women
How did it all go down? Are there angry men on your tail? Is this just socially acceptable in france?

>I went to protests

By all means

Russian diaspora ITT.
I don't like vodka (used to, but switched to whiskey, rum and beer), don't give a single fuck about gays, politics, Ukraine or America.
I like all slavic nations and wish we all could live like a family.
Moved to Australia few months ago.

хyй

6/10

My social life is inexistent. Im not extrovert. I do not like parties. I like Argentina. Although I feel Im mixed, im pretty much a pale fucker.

Im bad with money

Met the first one online, when I was 17, on WoW of all places. Her husband and her were the ones running the guild I was in. She was 30. We started talking on Skype because of something unrelated to the game, she basically started flirting all the time. Took some time to pick up she was serious, and after after a few months of awkward flirting and cyber sex, we met up since she lived close. She actually took my virginity, we met up regularly for 3 months, and then I'm pretty she just got bored with me. Later found out the guild was basically her personal harem.

The second one, I met at work. I was working for the summer for my aunt two years ago. She's a lawyer. I was taking calls, making clients wait, organising stuff, etc. Started getting close to one of her colleague because we had similar tastes in art, music, and food. She was 42. As we got closer, it became obvious that she wasn't happy with her marriage and was just pretty miserable overall. After she won a particularly difficult case, she decided to invite me to celebrate because I had helped her out a lot on that case. She drank a lot, poured her heart out to me. Tried my best to comfort her. She was too drunk to drive, so I took her home. Once there, she told me to stay, that her husband and their kids were already gone on holiday, that she wanted someone home with her. I ended up staying the whole week end at her house. Seriously the best sex I've ever had, and probably ever will have. I still see her once in a while, and we talk quite a bit via text.

The one I'm not sure about is much less interesting. Met a late 20's girl at a bar, she was drunk, I was very drunk, we hooked up. Don't even remember much. What I remember though is waking up in a bedroom she clearly shared with a man, in an appartment where a man clearly lived, and with kids drawings and family photos everywhere. I just ran out as fast as I could.

As far as I know, none of the husbands know. Of course this isn't acceptable.

Went to both leftist protests basically just to skip school, and anti gay marriage protests, mostly just following friends.

You should try it, it's fun.

>have gone up to non-Americans and told them straight up the US is the best nation in the entire world

>us
>nation

Euromutts don't a nation make.

I don't fuck sheep

I do have a small Zealand complex especially when it comes to people thinking we're Australia

>believe america is great
>above average knowledge of world geography, history, language and culture

Choose one.

1. Flag
2. Pro Stereotype:
I have a strong work ethic
I am very direct, to the point that foreigners are irritated
I love beer (but only German ones)
I think we should be conscious of the shit we've done in the past
I'm not opposed to refugees (only criminals, they should be deported, as well as economic refugees, they front count)
I like the EU (should be heavily reformed tho)

Contra Stereotype:
I actually like this place
I have a sense of humour (I hope)
I am not orderly at all
I distrust authorities (libertarian)
I like France and think they are our most important buddies

*they don't count
Fucking Autocorrect

But isn't „small Zealand“ a good thing
Here you're seen pretty much as the comfy, peaceful, less scary and less hot neighbour of Australia

I'm not fat and I don't own any guns

I'm an Amerilard but I'm working on it

I own four guns.

But I only have a respectable amount of ammunition for one of them. Feels bad.

I get very angry quite easily and love getting drunk.

I honestly doubt it. What are Hungarian stereotypes abroad anyway?

I am autistic, always on time and unfunny.

1. turkey

2. i drink a lot of tea and am a nationalist

I like kots. That's pretty much it

>Portugal

>fairly hairy
>dark green eyes, yellow toned skin, black curly hair
>like to have dinner with my family in a big table
>Speak loudly and don't realize it
>nostalgic and like to reminisce about a once great nation
>Filhy immigrant

however

>dont like most cod dishes
>Dont like/cant play football
>not religious or a commie

I'm polite and would much rather quietly ignore an issue and let it build up instead of confronting it head on. I don't really speak to people unless they speak to me first, and that can come across as being rude/unwelcoming to outsiders. My teeth aren't straight even though I wore braces in my teens. I enjoy football and cricket.

>Don't wear clogs or anything
>Don't smoke weed
Not really no
I do love cheese though

I have brown hair and eyes and I like sun and good weather, that's all.

I voted to leave the EU because Jesus is coming and when he smites Europe for being cancer, I want to survive. Fuck the EU.

Tea is ours you wank stain

>I'm tall and blonde
>bicycling is my main form of transportation
>I'm greedy
>I occasionally wear clogs

However
>I hate the taste of cheese and herring

I am an anti-steriotype except the lazy part

>I hate the taste of cheese and herring
Get out, Achmed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tea_consumption_per_capita

>I love cheese burgers
>I drive a pickup
>currently in a white/asian interracial
>I am mostly ignorant to international history

but
>I weigh less than 200 pounds
>Don't own a gun
>Am not that loud of a person and have to repeat myself a lot at times

>don't own a gun
wtf m8

I only speak English and have terrible teeth

>fat
>eat chesseburgers on a regular basis
>think America is the best country in the world
>own multiple guns
>is white/hispanic mixed race

I'm white, blonde hair, blue eyes, look a little muscly, I weigh more than 200 pounds, I eat more cheeseburgers than you could ever dream of doing, I'm employed and work hard, I drink pretty hard every day, I'm deliberately a cunt, I'm deliberately obtuse, I'm nationalistic as fuck, I will fight someone over which football team they support (ACTUAL football, not your fake shit), I'm in debt from college, I live in a small town on the outskirts of a city, I own 3 pistols, 4 shoutguns, an AR 15, I have 2 crates of MREs in my basement, I know that America is the greatest country on God's green earth, I fervently BELIEVE in manifest Destiny, and my red blooded, atherosclerotic heart beats knowing that when Humanity becomes a single, unified force, there will be an EAGLE on the flag.

Roomie sleeps with one by his bed. I don't have a CCL, don't hunt, or have habits that put me in a situation where I'd need it. Got a few knives though.

All I got from this thread is that most 4channers are atypical nerds except the Eternal Burgers.

No, I'm not a nationalist alcoholic sheep-fucker

I'm of south asian descent

I have a big cock, so yes.

>Pic please.

spit it out, it's not yours

what kind lad

what are our stereotypes?

>Could take or leave guns
GET OUT

Not sure if bait.

oh yeah...we're Muslim... I forgot...
if that so then yeah 99% of Libyans blow up on impact

I am a median folded son of Genghis

hmmm not many I can think of

>I'm tanned
>swear a lot

I unironically keep up with the memescape.

>italian macho + huge

Fucking yum

>Fleg

>Not fat
>Not loud
>Not religious
>Don't own a gun
>Don't care about muh heritage

I'm pretty dumb though .

i don't even know how to plumb

>torn inside between this being a great nation of immigrants and being completely inundated with illegal chinese
>have gone up to non-Australians and told them straight up the Aus is the best nation in the entire world

Same

I am arrogant and have a big nose
>tfw it's true

>perfectly good milf picture ruined
WHY

I don't like potatoes or anything that is made from them (chips etc.). I don't drink alcohol. I don't have ginger hair. Anything else?

>libertarian
As in full Ron Paul Murray Rothbard libertarianism, or more for an unregulated market but still open to certain things such as social welfare?

>speak loudly

Most Portuguese I know are borderline mumblers, but I tend to hang around with social autists. Might be how the language sounds to me anyways since you guys eat your vowels.

>can talk to strangers
>don't drink too much
>haven't ever stabbed anyone
>don't hate Swedes, Germans or Russians
>not into motor""sports""
I drink a lot of coffee, enjoy solitude inna woods and own several puukkos

i eat pasta daily, i'm loud, i speak in dialect and i hate people from certain regions or towns

i guess i do

FOR STEREOTYPE:
I love space and NASA, my long term goal is to be an astronaut.
I drive a minivan.
I had to change universities because it was too expensive.
Parents would pay me to cut the grass as a kid.
My family holds season tickets to an NFL team (Packers).
I generally support people in the military, I sent some care packages to Navy SEALs fighting ISIS.
I played Youth Baseball as a kid.

AGAINST STEREOTYPE:
I make it a point to learn other languages (mediocre German from high school, working on European Portuguese).
I'm generally sympathetic to social welfare and not all "muh free market."
I'm not religious (but go to an Episcopal Church sometimes for the tradition).
I don't own a gun, and if I ever do it'll be a war souvenir handed down from WWII.
I accept the science behind global warming.
I'm at a healthy weight and exercise regularly.
I don't really like American Football.
I sometimes have wine with lunch.
I don't like BBQ sauce or ribs.
I think we waste too much on the military (still support the people in it though).
The Pledge of Allegiance gives me the willies.
I don't like The Star Spangled Banner (Hail Columbia is better).
I've never been too interested in New York City.
I'm not an SJW.
I never was in a strong clique in high school.

And I forgot for FOR, I'm fairly into the muh heritage thing.

can somebody tell me why OP's pic is supposed to be ironic?
I agree with everything.

Not blonde or blue eyed, or uptight.

But tall (190cm), STEM degree, orderly, sober and nuanced.

1. (Ajanebi) I've never pirated a ship

2. (Other Africans) I don't eat people.

3. I am not that tall.

4. I AM very beautiful however.

5. I am also narrcustic

6. I hate pale women.