So this dude just exposed intel for what they really are since its conception

So this dude just exposed intel for what they really are since its conception.

To bad nobody cares or understands what he says.
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this romanian accent ?

scottish pajeet on amd payroll
literally the biggest amd shill you can find doing any kind of vlogs

>t. Intel shill

good video, he should do more like them on other companies and i don't mean just nvidia.

Sup Forums has known about this stuff for years, it just doesn't care because Sup Forums is primarily made up of the Sup Forums crowd these days and as such only knows about whatever company is on the boot up sequence of the latest game.

>shill
>made 15 minutes long videos on how it was amd's fault that they are not competitive and listed all the stupid mistakes they made
Sure, user.

at least he's using external sources this time. i remember when he tried adding random findings together in his "amd masterplan" videos and said that the rx 480 will be dual gpu and that nvidia would be dead by this year

>this time
He uses that almost every time. In the rare cases he makes his own benchmarks is when the review is not so good.

WTF is this shitty accent?

Actually it's usually even better then. He goes the extra mile.

Adored is a Scot

Yeah, but when he uses a known intel shill site's data and points out how they artificially tailored the results is the best one.

You really can't blame people for purchasing the best hardware they can get for their dollar.
What's truly vile is fanboism on either side trying to convince them to buy an inferior product.

>since its conception
The fact that you have an integrated circuits in your computer right now is because of intel

Sup Forums cares about ICC and other sabotage shenanigans employed by Intel. Sup Forums cared less when Intel processors were clearly better buys than Bulldozer regardless of subterfuge. Now that AMD's back in the game you can be assured that Intel has plummeted in the Sup Forums ranking.

>intel is sued by every serious country for ilegal tactics that sandbaged technological progress
>s-s-s-s-s-shill!

Fair misconception. He has shit on AMD as well.

Because of? They didn't do it all themselves.

yea totally indian

Pretty good video.
Although I did knew some stuff about the litigation's between Intel and AMD, I didn't knew the details.

Not that I'll just buy AMD from now on or whatever, I'll keep buying whatever is best for my needs and money at the moment.
But the jew jokes about Intel does fit better after watching the vid.

great vid. Adored is one of my favorite channels for tech because his stuff like this. Its been clear that hes disliked intel mostly but hes always kept his fact separate from his opinions. Im always disappointed in Sup Forums when people just write him off as a shill.

So basically Intel won their monopoly via shady means. Even with succession in management and CEO's they are so desperate to hold on to the market knowing that their products are to inferior to compete. They have to throw mountains of money at people just to convince them to do business with them.

I mean you know shits retarded when people are only using you because you pay them

you don't need to be brown to be from india user..

my shit is brown, is it from india ?

If it on street, then yes.

Thats not how romanians talk. It's either our english sounds native or full rusky.

totally looks like what his voice sounds.

do you have spooky gypsy magic?

Look there is obviously some kind of back room market deals going on with both companies.
This is especially obvious here in Eastern Europe where all products cost the same from both companies.
Same goes with the GPUs the prices for both "competitive" products are the same.

I wouldn't know since i am not a gyppo if you dare assume that not all of us are, but maybe the actual gyppos have the gypsy magic you speak of.

So why is intel allowed to cheat with the compiler shit?

I'll only ever buy AMD. If it weren't for them we'd be running shitty itaniums with rambus memory, and would require always-online for the DRM feature unlocks.

Because it is not against the law. They used to hide it and that was against the law, now there is warning in gif format somewhere on their site which makes it legal.

Cool,they effectively can cripple their competition and be legally allowed to cheat.
So much for good AMD performance.

There are MS compiler, gcc(mingw, tdm), the one that used to be borland, LLVM and many more. No one forcing companies to use intel compiler.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ

going to need citation for that.

>history of a monopoly

>AMD chips vs Intel chips
>AMD cheaper
>AMD less reliable thus unsuitable for businesses
>AMD supplies tend to be limited for their smaller market
>intel has better aftermarket support
>intel gave better bulk deals
>intel was more efficient
>intel had better marketing
>Intel pushed Northbridge first and completely dominated the market
>AMD has been playing catch up and poor mans chip till the Ryzen

Intel just capitalised on AMDs awful business practices.
Nvidia did the same with AMDs awful efficiency and their shitty drivers.

Monopolies are formed by a lack of competition, not a manipulation of the markets.

Ryzen's proven that. Ryzens are currently eating up the Intel market share as they hit servers world wide. Intel is shitting themselves because they didn't think AMD could manage a turn around. The same happened back with the Athlons back in the day but Intel turned it around by pushing new tech again.

AMD is their own worse enemy.

>Stating evidence and facts makes you a shill. >Supporting a hands down superior company with legal and morale business practises
>Shills naming shills

I was totally expecting this

Damn, I didn't realize it was this bad, holy shit

>ICC
Whats that stand for?

Brian please.

Of course they did goyim. How dare you say that

Truly. The only reason we aren't being completely fucked in the ass by intel is because of AMD's presence

Why doesn't Intel just bribe the laws of physics?

They're working on it

Jesus fucking Christ this company is rotten to the core. They need to dissolve this company as soon as possible.

So... you needed a half hour long video to figure that out?

Please underange go

You're really ignorant if you think this is true.

I bet you where shiting your pants 15 years ago.

>not keeping mommy milk on tap

MILKYYYYYYYYY

>AMD less reliable thus unsuitable for businesses
In the video, if you even watched it. It states that AMD was contracted as a second source supplier. They were basically a back-up contingency just in case Intel was miraculously hit by a meteor

>intel has better aftermarket support
>intel gave better bulk deals
>intel was more efficient
>intel had better marketing
Intel basically did everything in there power to screw AMD over by breaking contract agreement's and not providing them with the necassary information to produce chips. So AMD decided fuck it we'll create or own architectures and chips. When their new shit hit the market it outperformed intel's chips significantly. Similiar to what is going on now.

AMD has been severely handicapped from the start due to Intels criminal actions and market cheating. It's a surprise they've managed to hold it together for this long.

"Tl;dr Intel has done absolutely nothing wrong and your an idiot for thinking so." - You

Can't believe I replied to you.
>Intel turned it around by pushing new tech again
Pic related is your innovation

Physics wanted a written contract

It would take about 10hours to do all the research yourself so be thankful

What an idiot. As a growing yt tech channel, he just blew away any chances of receiving review units from Intel.

Your right that just how Intel rolls. If you don't lick their balls they won't bribe you

So what is the x axis representing here?

does that mean that Intel actually slowed down CPU inovations?

Iterations, stages?

No just means the know how to make money.

Yes. Because they are shit at it themselves they never allowed room for innovation by stifling the market with their shady dealings and bribery. You can thank them we aren't all living on mars now!

Well you could argue that the way Intel magically came up with a bunch of cheaper 6+ core solutions when Ryzen hit, shows that they've been holding out on the consumers.

>intel screws you over
>sue him
>we've still got money and he ain't getting away with this
>sue more and more
>get the moneys
>make athlons
>nothing personel, intel

Intel Compiler Collection, where programs compiled with it intentionally run slow on non-Intel CPUs.

>WTF is this delicious ear pleasing accent
fixd

I am so sorry master, I will take great care in reading up on stuff like this myself in order to not displease you again.