Enjoy your botnet

Enjoy your botnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Chromium? How so?

People are retarded. Chrome and Chromium are almost identical. You can make Chrome less of a botnet than Chromium, but both are going to send Google fuck tonnes of data on you regardless of how you set it.

so what do i do tough guy? use SJWfox that sends bazillion data to amazon?

Not if you block it on your firewall, mate.

Nice smear campaign there

Get iridium then

What if I'm not a Brazilian?

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909

>2 years old shit

>bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909

fuck me...

Welcome to the botnet.

Nobody outside of g/ cares about this fact at all desu , most people don't do programming and actually go outside their houses , the privacy using Linux and other non-botnet browsers is a meme because fedz or other agencies can get to you somehow , some of you are real tinfoilers...

It's been removed

the botnet is so comfy though

For those who don't know, the Chrome logo is a subliminal message, a representation of your eye (the iris in the middle with the primary colors of paint swirling around).

It is meant to make you think Chrome is your "eye of the mind" so that they can control your mind.

It is even worse of a botnet than you think, they are not only trying to enslave your literal computer but the computer behind your eyes.

They are indeed evil, but my explanation shows exactly how.

I once interviewed at Google, got to the on site and all, aced the whole thing, still no offer!

>We can't tell you why because it is confidential information, but possibly you didn't get the optimal solution on one of the problems [which you actually did but the interviewer was too busy paying attention to himself to notice]

What a terrible disgrace these people are. These people remind me of the ancient romans, always trying to force something on other people with the assertion that it is good when it is really for their own profit.

What's a Sup Forums approved browser? One that can post on Sup Forums. Tor won't let me.

What's interesting is that "iris" in the center is blue. Could it be that there are Nazi connotations to it as well?

Currently the only two non-SJW browsers are Edge and Firefox. Safari is still not a good choice but Apple is less dangerous in a way than google.

Edge? Is Microsoft even trustworthy?

You can't prove this

What browser doesn't, unless you are using a proxy? Do you not even understand how Internet Protocol even works?

say "even" more

>he thinks there's a non-botnet browser.

Just use Firefox or Iridium if you like the Chrome engine. They are the less botnets of all botnets.

Google Chrome is way too obscene and should not be used.

Linus looks cute.

be more passive-aggressive

Okay.
Enjoying your pulse ridden garbage Firefox meme.

I use opera works better than both on phone.

>nazi connotations

Do you know one of their founders is Jewish and the other is half-Jewish?

I use a botnet browser
>Who the fuck cares retards

I have a job, I couldn't care less about what fucking browser I use.
Hell I use Windows 10 because I am not doing system admin tasks every fucking second.

Why do you think you are changing people? To be honest I think you're a simple tool. A cry for attention because you think you're doing a public service.

>Get a job