Why all the hate for him?

Why all the hate for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/24/billionaire-mark-zuckerberg-success-like-mine-only-happens-with-luck.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's a botnet running faggot

kike

>makes millions selling users data
>why hate him

Inb4 "your own fault for using it"

(((you)))

le happy merchant

Arrogant kike

He ruined the Internet by bringing all of the tech illiterate stacies/chads online

he forgot to give his users the ability to see the same information about themselves the feds see.

you post something, you delete it.

you cannot get it back in any way because muh "your accepted the ToS"

but some cop can look that shit up in the backups and use against you

only fools use facebook in it's current state

>self-taught coder
>hacks together a useful website with PHP and MySQL, two of the shittiest pieces of software ever devised
>gets rich
>starts running into PHP's limits
>hires turboautsts to create a PHP -> C++ compiler and pays them peanuts for all the hard work
>gets 10x richer
He drives CS babbies and programming language autists absolutely livid by being living proof that they wasted their sad lives

This.

> self-taught in some pajeet languages while he was going to a meme university

He brought the world Facebook
Though he may have brought it to the world, he stole it from someone else and actually has the programming skills of a college freshman at best
He's a globalist cuck who wants to flood the US with unlimited H1Bs basically ensuring few if any of us on this board have any hope of getting a job (that doesn't involve cleaning Pajeet's Zuckerberg-tier code) god forbid one that pays well

I don't believe he is the source of evil in the world. He's more like a lubricant for evil.

He's creepy

He didnt bought Sup Forums yet because it doesnt store user behavior information that he could sell.

Dammit our only market it's weird experiments

Master of botnet. Thats all. Otherwise he's just a normie cuck really.

Social media has made every retard out there think their opinion means something.

Fuck MySpace Tom and anyone like him includin jewburg.

Not just user's data. Even the data of people who have never signed up for Facebook.

cnbc.com/2017/07/24/billionaire-mark-zuckerberg-success-like-mine-only-happens-with-luck.html

look at this populist everyman, he's in front of a grill, just like you and me plus a little luck, i'd vote for him!

can't cuck the zuck :+)

president zuckerberger just wants to HELP THE PEOPLE

He has procedurally turned himself into an AI. That's why he looks so lifeless now, and why Facebook is dabbling in AI development.

Someone post that drawing of Mark Fuckerburg