Hey guys how do i make it so this runs smooth?

Hey guys how do i make it so this runs smooth?

most of the time im running at 300 fps but it will like micro stutter

i run i7 4770 and a Gforce gtx950 and use wireless N

any tips?

install gentoo

get gud

Use ssd

turn on vsync

/thread

i'm not interested in Linux

i just wanna frag out senpai

ive tried with v sync on and i still get micro stutter

Install ryzen

Play a better a game on a better system : like the last Call of Duty on xbox one

I had the same problem, delete syswow64

i dont think it would fit in my mobo

one of you turbo nerds must know how to make this shit run smooth

>most of the time im running at 300 fps but it will like micro stutter
Maybe it's because you're running at 300FPS and I really fucking doubt it's not violently swinging between 150-200-300 constantly. A solid and stable FPS is always going to feel better than whatever meme thing you're trying to do.

Lower resolution to 240p, disabled AA, reflections...etc

The game should run better

Or play Brutal Doom

if it is than its happening so fast it dont show in the fps display

Why not ask Dad to set it up for you?

So you're really getting ~300FPS stable with absolutely no dips ever? You're not dropping 50 frames here and 80 there occasionally when you get the stutter? Have you tried capping it at something reasonable?

limit your fps to your screen's refresh rate you absolute spanner

run a cable wireless is a no no.

also run fullscreen not borderless

This.

Delete ALL traces of the game...and reinstall.

fuck off

delete system32, it's full of bloat, should reduce stutter and boost FPS

delete this shit and install cs 1.6

Global Elite playing exclusively on wireless cable shitty laptop. Git gud

Get a 144hz monitor

The human eye only refreshes at 24hz

>Hey guys how do I optimize my hardware for a game running an engine from 2005 that doesn't even properly seperate input from framerate?

Have they ever actually done studies on whether people can pick out higher refresh rate monitors from others? Going from 30 to 60 is obvious, but 60 to 120 is more subtle and I imagine 120 to 240 even more so. Have they established a point where normal people just can't consistently distinguish between refresh rates?

not true there are 8 hitz in 1 hertz so you have to divide 24 by 8 to get the actual value. Doing the math that works out to 4hz the human eye can see. of course you have 2 eyes so this actually works out to be 8hz.

that specific engine is optimized for gentoo

Do you seriously think that the human eye see in frames ? Its the best camera in the world and we will never do a better one or something near to it.

but that's wrong

Cap to 260 FPS and get a 240Hz GSync monitor.

math was wrong. I meant 6 hz and with both eyes this is 12hz

They tested some pilots once and they could tell the make and model of an aircraft that only appeared for 1/255th of a second.

The real answer is it's different for everyone because our eyes don't work that way like this autist needed to point out

Best advice you will possibly get OP.

>Delete ALL traces of the game...and install gentoo
ftfy

ah so you're one of those people i see every once in a while who suddently gets 200 ping because his sister is microwaving dinner and we have to timeout.

peekers advantage with packet loss and your lag carried you to your shitter rank, l2p retard

t. 18 rws on esea

>The real answer is it's different for everyone
But there has to be a range, I really doubt there's healthy people who can't tell the difference between 30FPS and 60FPS footage and I also doubt there's people who could tell the difference between 480FPS footage and 960FPS, assuming we had monitors that fast. It's going to vary, but there must be a spectrum.

>best camera in the world

lmao its fucking 2003 vga smartphone tier

>Running @ 300fps GPU outputs at 240fps max
>Monitor doesn't do anywhere near 240fps
Your monitor can't keep up with the frames, so you need some sort of adaptive sync enabled. VSync, Gsync, Vsync, or find a way to cap your framerate.

>pretending to be wrath on Sup Forums
>input lag

Going from 60hz to 72hz is easily noticeable for me.

True, the eyes is different from a camera where the eye refreshes asynchronously, compared to a camera which refreshes synchronously. The sensors in the eye refreshes each pixel when they're ready, while a camera need to refresh all the pixels at once.

>eye
>pixel

>input lag.
>input tied to framerate.

CSGO desperately needs engine upgrade.

CSGO desperately need dev upgrade. valve is a stain on this world

have u played on any ""modern"" engines? they all have unplayable tier input lag.

frostbite and unreal especially. cod is tolerable

>I don't know what input lag is
Input isn't tied to framerate in almost any PC game engines.
But your framerate obviously affects the time between your input being registered and your input being shown on screen.
Higher framerate = less time to render a frame with your input applied.
This applies to all games, no exceptions.

To actually answer OP's question: do you have anything running in the background? Source is a CPU-heavy engine, so any CPU usage spikes from other applications can cause microstutter.

Just play CS 1.6 @ 1000fps. CS:GO is RNG garbage.