What the hell? Apple gave me a LOCKED iPhone and they don't believe me. How the fuck do I unlock it, Sup Forums?

What the hell? Apple gave me a LOCKED iPhone and they don't believe me. How the fuck do I unlock it, Sup Forums?

GIVE

give it back tyrone.

Give it back Jerome.

Give it back, Avante.

Give it back ,Jamal

sage goes in all fields

I'm not kidding, guys. I thought you people were smart. Why would I give my phone back to Apple when they CLEARLY don't want it??

Give it back Mehmet.

then take it back to the store and exchange it, retard

sage still goes in all fields

give it back deshawn

Give it back, Deon.

you came here thinking this wouldn't be the response you get? I thought you were smart.

Give it back, Mikwan.

You should call the police, they help with these matters.

I thought Sup Forums was the nicest AND smartest board on Sup Forums. I thought I was finally going to get some help, but I guess that didn't come to fruition. Maybe i'll check in again after all the summer toddlers have left.

Should I google the image guys? I wanna be a cool gentoomen too

>current year
>still stealing phones
They're dead weight for anyone but the original user. Just give it back or use it as a paperweight.

>I thought Sup Forums was the nicest AND smartest board on Sup Forums.
You really don't seem to be very smart.

Heres what you do:

1. Connect iphone to itunes
2. Open iphone tab
3. See it is locked and you cannot unlock it without the person's fingerprint or their passcode
4. It is literally encrypted so well you cannot unencrypt it without a passcode or special software implying it exists for the latest iOS versions
5. Disconnect the iphone
6. Go to a shady pawn shop
7. Sell it for $100
8. Go home with $100 more than you had
9. Buy some heroin and overdose on it you subhuman

You're gonna hang on to a useless stolen phone until the fall?

>fbi trying to get people to do their work for them

A good use of resources I guess.

should have kept the receipt or some sort of proof you payed, just saying look at this isn't going to make them believe you. maddening, i know, but we live in a world where jewing people happens all the time, so they have to jew you so they don't get jewed. jewception.

Stolen? No, I bought it myself. Wait until fall to get some help? Of course, i'm not that impatient. Although, I may just buy myself an iPhone 8 when the time comes since i'm not a poorfag.