Should Donald Trump ban Trans people from the internet? Why or why not?

Should Donald Trump ban Trans people from the internet? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/ask-history/who-invented-the-internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Absolutely.
That way he will get impeached and Pence can break out the jumper cables.

install gentoo

Cant we just ban all americans from the internet? You guys create all these retarded trends in the first place.

Shit the fuck up

why are you letting in refugees.
or are you pajeet? why havent you cleaned up the streets yet?

Please show some respect to Donald Trump's nation.

Do it and we let Russia have you.

>>>/sqt/
>>>/reddit/

Americans being allowed on the internet is proof that god has abandoned us

This. Only in US, only in freedom lalaland this can happen.
Is this first world problem? Having degenerates spread their moronic ideas?

I am allowed to voice my opinion here.

I will not be censored.

Those refugees are you creations aswell you piece of shit. Youre the ones who should be drowning in them. Seriously nuke yourselves for the betterment of humanity.

Why do you idiots keep coming back here?
This has absolutely nothing to do with technology.

Well then you'd better get learning Russian, hombre.

This is a discussion on whether trans should be banned from accessing the internet by donald J trump.

This is technology related discussion.

He should ban them from living.

We also created the Internet

Yes. Their mental illness is a detriment to communities like Sup Forums.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggots, america is the greatest country in the world.

That's right and it's all thank to traps.

no you didn't.

Ban Karl Marx, Lenin, Marcuse, Adorno and Alinsky books from college and you'll never hear about trans degeneracy again

ITT: Stupid niggers take shitty bait that will get pruned eventually

>Right wing retards immediately resort to book burning
pottery

>Implying that leftist idiots haven't tried direct censorship of opinions that they classify as right-wing/fascist on the Internet and in other media as well
It's like partisan zealots are idiots who can only make their point by censoring the viewpoints of others.

Shut the fuck up

history.com/news/ask-history/who-invented-the-internet
litterally takes two seconds to google. I know you're too stupid to read the link but ARPANET was funded by the US Department of Defense

>americans banned from internet
>global *knock* *knock* "hullo sir, do you own a computer set or laptop?"

Yes. They need to be checked in to a mental institution for rehabilitation. They can't do that if they're still shitposting.

Not, because they have cute penises.

>implying Russia doesn't own America

>we did something good decades ago yet the part that was good about it wasn't even our fault but we're good because of it

Shut the fuck up you fuckingfaggot

t. ameritard

>Implying a near third-world Rustbucket of the Eurasian continent that can't even reunify the states of former USSR has any relevance in the world whatsoever other than in Syria

I'm not even the first guy you replied too. Don't get mad bc u were wrong

Neither am I.

Then why didn't you reply to the first comment? Idiot

okay how would you implement a restriction on trans? Like "I'm not a robot"? Then trans people would just click "I'm not trans". And if you say it's about the principle of the thing, then it has nothing to do with technology.

Bot not any other larp?

>You guys create all these retarded trends in the first place.
it's not us, it's (((them)))

"on the internet" doesn't automatically make something a piece of patentable matter, let alone germane to the topic of technology.
Now, asking whether we should ban CTR shills from the internet would be slightly more defensible, in that CTR shills are on the internet for no other reason than to ruin the experiences of others who don't conform to their political views. The same goes for either major party, whether any paid operatives should be allowed to run outreach on the internet.

WE NEED TO FIGURE THAT OUT. THAT IS THE TECHNOLOGY PART OF THE THREAD. WE NEED A TRANNY DETECTING WEB BROWSER

Sup Forums - Technology

is not

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

>But I said "internet" in the OP!
This thread is about Donald Trump and his politics, and not about the internet.

I know you, you are that salty as fuck German asshole.

Stop letting them in if you don't want them you stupid nigger.
We aren't making you take them, bend over and take the fucking like a good boy, you know you want it.

>implies that the people as a whole have any real control over capitalist governments
>We aren't making you take them
Yes (((you))) are.

>Trans people
Is this bait?

No we aren't.

We didn't vote for Merkel asshole, you stupid faggots did, it wasn't us destroying all your shit protesting the G20 Summit, that shit is all on you, we didn't outlaw the criticism of Islam you morons did, as a matter of fact, we did the opposite and outlawed the concept of "hate speech" altogether. All this shit is on you.

I don't care who you blame because it doesn't matter, you useless cretins get what you deserve, you made your bed and now you will lay in it.

>>>>/notg/

Sure is in here these days

>American typing skills

Shut the fuck up, fags

This board was once a happy, peaceful place... Until one day, a powerful and influential organization took over. This vicious syndicate soon had control of the board and even the posters. The board has become a center of anger and dumbposting, where no one is safe.

Amid this turmoil, a group of determined young posters has sworn to clean up the board. They are willing to risk anything... Even their sanity... On the...

Boards of Rage

there's no going back, we're doomed just like the rest of the invaded boards
at least it's not as bad as Sup Forums

This board was garbage long before the Sup Forumsfriends came in. The Sup Forumskiddos decided to come here and ruin this board first, along with the pajeets, phonefags, and mac toddlers.

Why would he do that? For what purpose?

Except /tvpol/ is hilarious, easily one of the best boards.

You deal with the cynical glass half-emptiness of Sup Forums on top of the racism and deep hatred for colored people of Sup Forums.

Side splitting.

how is this even technology related ?
>on the internet nobody knows you are a dog

Shut the fuck up faggot

Yeah but then freedom of speech
My opinion: sites like tumblr and reddit will still exist maybe less cancerous but no difference to us

2, 3, 4, then finish in 3

I would love to see America pull a China and construct a great firewall. I'm sure you could just write some shallow argument on why it would make America great again, and they would all go for it. They're retarded and their education is getting de-funded. Why should the brainlets be allowed on our internet?

Ugh. An all white family?

It's the 21st century

Give it back, Tyrone.

this

yes
there is no need for a reason

UGH

Why do these threads keep popping up?

I keep angrily replying to every one and they keep happening!

I am so outraged and can't figure out who is causing these threads to keep being posted.