I know it's a worthless piece of shit that only a retarded toddler would use but my god it's so pretty it makes it hard...

I know it's a worthless piece of shit that only a retarded toddler would use but my god it's so pretty it makes it hard to resist temptation.
I mean, just look at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_jQSHQkepk&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mindless consumerism

I could justify $1000 on a laptop if I'm gonna keep it for a long time and the build quality is amazing.
Macbooks offer neither longevity nor build quality, the screen literally delaminates shortly after your applecare warranty expires.

How can apple have fanboys if apple has no fans?

HOLY SHIT STEVEN JORBS BTFO

but thats wrong this is a based laptop for the enthusiast

the only one that can run the big 3 OSes
the only downsides can be solved by dual boot and VM

it also shatters into a million pieces if you drop it from a height of 2 inches

My sister's been using the same macbook for like 7 or 8 years without any problems.

It is the nicest looking piece of garb I have seen in a while.

you have an 8 year old model from 2010.

The newer ones have displays that are laminated together and come apart after only a few years.

No, it doesn't. What do you gain from making unfounded claims about products on the internet?

If it makes your dick hard and you have the budget for it, I don't see a problem with getting one.
You don't have to tell any of us.

-Sent from my Chromebook Pixel running Fedora 25

Gonna need a video of that

>finder
literally the ONLY downside to macOS.

what the fuck were they thinking?

launchpad is also shit

>here's an enterprise key kid, get yourself a better OS

I hope Apple make a return to 4:3 laptops. After all, the Ipad has been successful.

anime looks amazing on it op

and you can oc the amazing display to 110hz

>Sup Forums thinking it knows anything past Linus-tier CPU/GPU label reading and how to make old office waste ThinkPads work

>and you can oc the amazing display to 110hz

What the fuck, please do tell more.

This fucker right here looks pretty nice. You get more bang for the buck out of it, sans Apple Tax. They do away with bezels, aside from the chin. The trackpad is not comically huge, which is more aesthetically pleasing. Same aluminum body as Apple.

8/10 - would bang.

>it also shatters into a million pieces if you drop it from a height of 2 inches

Another fucking dumb angry teenager imagining shit about things he can't afford.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_jQSHQkepk&t

>You get more bang for the buck out of it
>tech board
>still doesn't understand the point of an Apple laptop

Since when is a non-workstation laptop about 'bang for buck'? What is your definition of 'bang'? Do you mine shitcoins on laptops or something? Laptops are about usability. Bang for buck is for DESKTOPS. You are either going to be running Windows 10, or some skidmark variant of Linux, both are absolute dogshit compared to macOS Sierra, so please tell me where this increased 'bang' is from, I'd love to know.

I know, right. One night I even had a dream about buying one. It was a bittersweet decision with mixed feelings.

>it's a worthless piece of shit
Why exactly is that? I can never get a solid answer.

tech spec wise, it's pretty crap
construction quality? if you want solid body aluminum, check out the Razer Blade laptops. Pretty nice and you can get so much more for the cost.

>usability
>only two thunderbolt ports and nothing else

>the best personal use OS on custom hardware honed after decades of iterations and development
>"worthless"

Go fuck around with your dumpster find T60, poorfag.

dat webcam placement lol

You pay hundreds less for a machine that can handle more, due to a more up-to-date hardware. I wouldn't sacrifice all of that for a subjectively "better" OS.

Are MacBooks even in the 4K game yet?

Nose hair are considered sexy in many cultures.

>OP's pic is 15" TouchBar (4 USB-C fully convertible multi-purpose, non-static ports)
>doesn't even know the basic specifications of what he's trying to criticize.

Do I interact with the metal of the housing? Why would someone buy a laptop for the kind of housing it has? Are you retarded?

What's pretty about it? It looks like a hunk of metal. Do you stare at metal user?

How many dongles do I have to order with a Mac? Do at least 3 come included?

No, you don't. You're so fucking dumb that you're unaware that running WINDOWS on anything renders it fucking useless. How is it going to be able to 'handle more' when it restarts 11 times a day and crashes left right and center due to being a fucking catastrophe of an OS?

>Are MacBooks even in the 4K game yet?

You don't know much about computers do you? I'm not going to explain the reasons of the MBP's specific resolution in terms of UI elements and scaling to a brainlet like you. It doesn't work like that, Jesus fuck, when did this board turn into YouTube comments?

>Safari
that's...nasty.
why is Apple so fucking bad at designing software

So you're more interested in paying double for inferior CPU, RAM, etc. It seems to me you're the one who's retarded.

If I had MBP money I would still buy this one, dual boot linux on it and have no ragrets

>calling an adapter a 'dongle'
>not having USB-C terminating accessories

Back to 9gag's Facebook page, troglodyte.

Looks like someone painted a crappy mbp black

because it's a shitty laptop aimed at iSheep

If I was rich and more trendy, I would buy Apple stuff because it just werkz. However I'll stick with my Debian Thinkpad because I am a paranoid autistic weeaboo with no social media.

the bang is from my dick exploding in your ass fucking fag

>getting this mad defending Apple

Hahahahah!
:^)

So Windows crashes 11 times a day, and Apple's sub-3k resolution is perfectly acceptable because reasons. A solid argument. You win.

So you're interested in buying pretty housings for specifications that ultimately do nothing due to the fact the OS you interface with is literally useless? It seems like you're the one who's retarded. The OS is the only thing that matters on a laptop. Windows 10 is bloated and broken pajeetware bullshit, macOS is lightweight as fuck in comparison, especially High Sierra with APFS, if you even know what that is. You're a video game player aren't you? You're unable to think about anything beyond what hardware can churn out what zombie shooting frames at what rate. Stop embarrassing yourself, this is a tech board, not IGN's forum.

empty that trash can right now, young man

>literally 12

There's no salvaging this board. Knew I shouldn't have come back from the other chans.

>Why would someone buy a laptop for the kind of housing it has?
What is build quality? Also for MBP, that metal is a heatsink.

perfect for dick shots

I am looking at it. Still looks as shitty as the day I tried it in store.

macbooks for music: yea or neigh?
is windows a viable option for making music or is there some reason I'm always seeing musicians using macbooks?

windows doesnt restart anywhere close to 10 times a day, I cant even remember my laptop with w10 restarting out of no where. I cant remember it ever crashing either

I get it if you like mac os better than windows, but the dell xps from a hardware perspective is better in every single conceivable fashion except weight, which isn't even that much more than macbooks, for a lot cheaper.

>I buy a laptop first and foremost for the construction of the housing

Is this now a board for the mentally disabled? Did you get banned from everywhere else for being retarded?

>mactoddlers have the gall to recommend dual cores for doing any serious work
mental

LOL pure comedy gold. Did I upset the virgin neckbeard?

>tfw fell for the Chromebook meme
Don't be stingy. Expensive laptops are worth the money.
Fucking thing crashes at least twice a day and barely has enough power to turn on.

so the 13" has coil whine
does this one have it too

>I get it if you like mac os better than windows, but the dell xps from a hardware perspective is better in every single conceivable fashion except weight

Does not matter. A laptop is a package deal. The whole package must be perfect or else it is shit. What's the point of impressive specs on a laptop if its going to run an unoptimized, non-custom clusterfuck of an OS more unstable than some niche Linux distro with clashing layers of Windows and OEM utility hell on it? It is a shit experience. I wonder when you people will actually be able to comprehend what a computer is.

Keyboard is shit, trackpad why is that thing so big?

>45W quad-core
>dual core

Can't you even read a spec sheet Rakesh? Is Apple's site not compatible with your Internet Explorer 5?

>2 cores with hyperthreading = 4 cores
Fucking hell you macfucks are retarded,

>implying they don't have dual cores too
>implying it even matters when they throttle
Fuck off sodomite.

Man it's already throttling so bad under CPU only loads. Imagine when the GPU comes into question, it would be the bottom of the lot. Oh wait it already is.

>I wonder when you people will actually be able to comprehend what a computer is.

Listen to your brain user, the part that knows it's a piece of shit, the part that mac users are missing.

This

>not knowing how to use a computer

have used w10 since launch for web dev, music production, image editing, games.
no crashes so far, updates have been good (WSL, security patches).
If your computer crashes 11 times a day you're a fucktard and you should buy a mac

but none of that is true

Also if macs are so great why cant they
>maximize windows
>cut/paste files (can only copy them, cutting is exclusive to text)
>enter key doesn't open shit
>permission errors like fucking crazy when working with more than one hdd/sdd
>no screenshot button
>they slow down over time
>way slower boot speeds than w10
>instead of updating your computer, it just nags you fucking constantly that "updates are available"
>every time you turn the volume up or down you hear a stupid beep

>i7-7700HQ
>i7-7820HQ
>i7-7920HQ
>does not know the difference between a core and a thread
>calls someone else retarded
>>>>>>>>>>"dual core"

You've got to be an elaborate troll. Nobody can be that unaware that they're mentally disabled, nobody. What the fuck is happening on this '''''tech''''' board?

I agree. Windows 10 is nice. I haven't used Windows for my own computers since version 3.1. Windows 10 is the first version that I chose over Linux for personal use. I still use Linux for work, but that's different.

>mactard has the nerve to call anybody else retarded
Oh the irony!

>I agree. Vindos 10 is nice.

Poo in the fucking loo.

>o-oh shit I got exposed as a mentally retarded 8 year old who can't read a spec sheet, b-better call him dumb!

Back to 9fag, Timmy.

?

Sorry, I mean one of these. I understand your confusion.

I have three toilets in my house (which is located on a golf course).

>OP rn

I just started using Linux for work as windows can be pretty painful for development. Cmder fixed a few issues I was having though.

>Tfw I've been working as a full stack engineer developing a web app on a 2017 mbp
>Tfw yarn build bundles together over 900 modules in half a second
P nice desu

>you have an 8 year old model from 2010.
>The newer ones have displays that are laminated together and come apart after only a few years.

What went wrong with Apple?

In my personal opinion, I like windows above all other OS. It's smooth to me, and I like the way it's laid out. I will admit though, that I do admire certain aspects of Linux. I do like the overall feel and look that Cinnamon offers, and prefer that over window's aesthetic. I honestly just use windows for Vidya, and because I'm more of a hardware enthusiast than a software enthusiast.

Haha

The one I got from work didn't

No battery life

Don't fall for the Mac meme. The hardware is shit and kinda underpowered. They keyboards have almost no travel and the glossy screen is annoying. The only reason I keep this thing around is because I'm too lazy to switch to something else as my day to day laptop, the battery life is decent, and OS X is pretty good. I recommend hackintoshing a desktop but use Fedora or Debian with XFCE or something on laptops. Mac hardware is fucking trash and the casing is weak soda can shit. Don't listen to the shills.

>Stop embarrassing yourself, this is a tech board
Well said. Now get off my tech board with your fruity iToys and let real tech enthusiasts talk.

lmao i bet you are running hackintosh from thinkpad
stay jelly pajeet

Paid promotion. Everything you were told about Macs doing something better is a fucking lie. Windows (and to a certain extend Linux distros) have the same if not more capable software.

>ressolution 1200x800

It's the 13 inch model from 2011. I don't watch movies, play games, or do photo editing on it so it really doesn't bother me.

shitpads with hackintosh is absolutely haram at least install gnu slash linux on it

>has no fans

Never tried to have a simple video conference on a MacBook Pro I see

>build quality
>coil whine
>bezels - ugly af
>carbon-fingerprintmagnet-fiber
>shitty wlan adapter

This isn't a ThinkPad. My ThinkPads are all running Libreboot or Coreboot with Fedora installed.

>Battefield 4
>on intel HD

my apologize then good sir

God that font rendering

do you even spec sheet pajeet

me too user