Guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal at a restaurant

Guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal at a restaurant

youtu.be/TqxDY2_gySo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would you mind if someone order's off the kids menu?
I think anyone here would immediately bring you what you asked for, the portion is smaller so it doesn't hurt them.

what kind of manchild does this?

It's kind of strange to order off the kid's menu, and definitely strange to start filming, but apparently he was right to do so.

>Americans

What a fucking autist

Must be related to this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA

>Right to be a complete faggot wasting like 15 minutes and a policeman's time just to save $3

He deserves to get punched in the face

>man is denied his right to burger
unconstitutional

AM I BEING DETAINED?

ARE MY RIGHTS TO A BURGER BEING VIOLATED?

He does, but the manager is also completely retarded in the way he deals with the guy.
They're both really annoying, and if the guy hadn't been filming the manager would have gotten the 3 dollars just for bringing him a different drink than was included in the menu.

The guy filming is definitely an asshole, but if the manager hadn't been a complete asshole too, there would have been nothing to film.

Question to Americans: How often do you request to see the manager of any venue?

It seems to me that this is quite a habit over there, even over the tiniest thing.

Check his Youtube channel. He's a piece of human shit from Georgia named Jacob Glazer who has an entire series of videos of himself being an asshole and trying to rip off minimum wage service employees. Also his girfriend needs Stridex pads ASAP.

At least he didn't get shot

What is his problem? Is there a story behind this?

Why was he so fucking annoying? I don't know why they don't take kid's meal orders. I guess they are fck Australians. But this guy is just piece of crap. It's not your home. It's a public place. If you don't like it, just go out.

I don't think that even counts as a public place, so I don't think he should be able to film in there buyt yanks laws are all state based so idk

I JUST WANT A FUCKING BREAKFAST OK

Ok look, chains like McDonalds and Burger King will let you order kids meals because parents could be buying it for their child. Sit-down restaurants however are mostly offering kids menus at a loss in order to entice families to come in and eat.

The cop was pretty reasonable, given how absurd the situation was

I'm surprised the manager was able to maintain his composure the entire time and not say a nasty word or deck the guy.

>need a breakfast
>get shot

What restaurant is this? I want to give them a good review.

I always thought that kids menu is more expensive per gram.

The Broadway Diner in Fayetteville, Georgia. Someone should give them a call and tell them they were saints for putting up with this guy.

>go to European restaurant
>"Can I have a small portion, please? I'm not that hungry."
>"No problem, sir or madam."

>go to American restaurant
>"Can I have a small portion, please? I'm not that hungry."
>"Our profits don't allow it! I'm afraid we'll have to call the police!"

saw someone with a gun. tried to use the security system. nobody responded. man got a panic attack/sperged out

Watch the video though. The manager says they only make exceptions for kids meals if you're a senior citizen or have a medical condition.

This is how it should've been :

> 'please can you make an exception and have me order from the kid's menu?'

> 'No I'm sorry. That's not a possibility.'

> 'Okay. I'll have a cheeseburger then.'

Regardless of the situation he was right.

If he took them to court he would win, it is literally a open-and-shut case. He was charged extra for something he never ordered, and never made aware of it, by the managers and staff members own admission, until the bill came.

welcome to the US :^)

Right to refuse service is still a thing.

haha
>guy says he's jewish
>owner says he's german
>refuses service
All he has to do is call CNN with that story and it's on national news.

And if you think I'm exaggerating, remember that time a bakery refused service to a gay couple?

Do you think he could get on Judge Judy?