WTF I love France now

WTF I love France now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>yamashita

>British losses during the fighting for Singapore were heavy, with a total of nearly 85,000 personnel captured, in addition to losses during the earlier fighting in Malaya. About 5,000 were killed or wounded, of which Australians made up the majority.
>A classified wartime report by Wavell released in 1992 blamed the Australians for the loss of Singapore.
>Yet according to John Coates the report "lacked substance", as whilst there had undoubtedly been ill-discipline in the final stages of the campaign—particularly among the poorly trained British, Indian and Australian reinforcements that were hurriedly dispatched as the crisis worsened—the Australian 8th Division had fought well and had gained the respect of the Japanese.
>and although the Australians made up just 13 percent of the British Empire's ground forces, they sustained 73 percent of its battle deaths.

This is why we stopped fighting with the British and started fighting with Americans.

Literally cannon fodder.

What the fuck
I hate france

c’était un autre temps ...

[spoileeeeeer]It's fake[/spoileeeeeer]
So don't hate France for that

a soldier on the wall equals 10 under it.-

Is there some easy way I can find ridiculous battles in favour of a small minority?
It seems like everyone here has a huge collection.

>it's fake
yeah, someone obviously took the time to make fake articles about it on different sites just to piss off italians on Sup Forums

>tfw true France will leave the euro and fight with us against the filthy Parisians and krouts

No one is trained to fight orcs

Do you ever Sup Forums?
We have made at least 100 fake wiki battles

best battle ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes

Not him but even if the picture is fake because there is no wiki article, that battle did happen and it was the same odds

Never forget

Sure, but wasn't like that

The Italian stats are taken from the battle of Menton, the entire battle, and the french casualities aren't shown
Italians have taken the city and the French army withdrew, except the 9 men in the casemate that couldn't escape
Italians knew that the armistice was imminent so they just waited a few days, after the armistice the 9 French soldiers simply surrendered, they killed/wounded someone for sure, but maybe 5 men, not 800

>kiss me hardy, no homo.

This is in open terrain
>SPANISH MILITARY

SPANISH MILITARY

Yea that happened

BUMP

>total: 300,000

The British military was never that big besides in ww1 and ww2

meme "battle" senpai.

camping in the bunker up a mountain while shelling italian troops must have felt good desu

Spanish wikipedia will guess, it sucks. But the battle happened, who sent the fleet to Colombia and we sank with 6 ships and 600 peruANOS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias

While the french commander fucked up, it's pretty shameful for Algeria to have a bunch of exhausted french break up your lines.

JUST

>fight off scouting party
>get drunk and celebrate
>get attacked at night while still drunk
>panic
JUST
Mrnjavcevici were a bunch of idiots.

Just designated things

wtf america

doesn't change the fact you were our bitch

Not as easy when you can't retreat to your island ;)

hahahahahahahaha

How?

God willed it.

DEUS LO VULT, PAGANS

>Menton
Menton è italiana, come pure Nizza.
Purtroppo abbiamo perso l'ultima grande guerra (e da bravi italioti la festeggiamo ogni anno chiamandola "Liberazione") e territori sul confine francese come pure Istria e Dalmazia fanno parte del pesante fio che abbiamo dovuto pagare.

VIVE LA FRANCE :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

:)