Counting years after the birth of Jesus who might not even exist to begin with

>counting years after the birth of Jesus who might not even exist to begin with
>unironically not having Galaxynet compatibile networks, had to use a fucking proxy just to write this shitpost
>still using gunpowder based guns
>their arms don't even grow back when they lose them

ayy lmao Earth confirmed for third world and non white

>non white

Nice meme E*rthling, but we're gray.

>mfw Earthlings don't plorp in the schlorp but do it in public
Literally the most disgusting species in the Virgo Supercluster

>reptilian frog-eyed alien scum thinking they can talk shit about sapien master race

beam down and say that to my face see what comes about

>reproducing sexually
>have yet to transition into superior mechanical form
>right wing parties exist and even worse get voted for
>they still bow to make belive sky fairies
>in some places, guns are legal
>rape is still a serious issue
>two words: wage gap

How is this allowed?

This.

We are warriors. The human is a product of never-ending improvement. Look at ayy lmaos. Their big heads are easy targets, they have antennas and all that sensitive shit, their skin looks sensitive aswell and their bodies are thin and non-muscular. If ayy lmaos are a product of some kind of evolution, it's clear that they never learned how to fight. A human man would analyze their body and find their weak points within a second. We are born to analyze, fight and conquer. Endurance, strength and discipline, always ready to fight about life and death.

We would rip out the soul of their bodies and bath in their blood.

>he hasnt evolved into a being of pure energy

Lmaoing at you physicucks

>not wearing clothes

Fucking gray ass degenerates.

Energy is a purely human, abstract concept. It's only meaningful insofar conservation of energy exists, but conservation of energy almost definitely turn out to be something that emerges from more fundamental laws. Pure energy being doesn't make any sense.

You retarded fucks.

If aliens arrived here it means that they have the technology to perform interstellar travel, which means that their technological developments is several leagues above ours, which means that their level of knowledge in medicine, physics, mathematics and general understanding of the universe is astronomically superior to ours.

Do you have any idea of the kind of technology required to do such a travel?

They'd have to be able to create worm holes since the speed of light can't be surpassed, which means they'd have to create unthinkable amounts of energy and that would require a far superior technology.

If those aliens wanted to fight you they could just zap you into none existence without breaking a sweat.

And I'm laughing at you saying their "scrawny bodies", lol, if they cared they could create perfect bodies for themselves several time stronger than any human's.

And lol

>A human would analyze their body

Lol, if they got to earth from the other side of the galazy chances are than they're astronomically more intelligent than your Turk/Gayreek diaspora ass, or than any other human alive for that matter, they could engineer themselves some superior brain, obtaining an IQ hundreds of times that of any human alive, your ability to "analyze" would be an absolute joke to them.

How fucking deluded can you be, the technological gap between us and them would be hundreds of time bigger than that between Native Americans and the Europeans who wiped them out.

What a deluded monkey you are.

>They'd have to be able to create worm holes since the speed of light can't be surpassed
Can't be surpassed according to human understanding as of 2016, but who knows if it can be surpassed quite easily in the aliens' understanding of physics.

>not being an all-knowing sentient immortal network
>having physical bodies

lmao scrubs

“It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.”

The space between places is so vast that mankind will never look upon another cvilization's works, and the stars will burn out before any extraterrestrial comes close to finding us. There will be nothing but blackness and everything will cease to be.

On the other hand, that might be a good thing. Knowing what we do about human nature, and what we would do if we came upon a planetoid inhabited by aliens, it would work out not so surprisingly.

In the event that the aliens think the way we do, they would probably scope us out before revealing themselves. If they did so, they would find us as the tribalistic, warhawks that we are. Should their firepower be superior, it would be in their best interest to make slaves of us. Should they not make us slaves, we would smile and welcome them with open arms until we could procure a way to make them our own slaves (perhaps in everything but name, perhaps as "allies with a short leash") because that is what we do.

In the event that they have inferior firepower, they would do well to avoid us, because we would pillage their technology that allowed them to reach us despite the infinitesimal odds of doing so. They would not reveal themselves to us.

In the event that we are on equal footing, there will be the most awful war we could never imagine. Though not at first.

>they have the technology to perform interstellar travel, which means that their technological developments is several leagues above ours
>which means that their level of knowledge in medicine, physics, mathematics and general understanding of the universe is astronomically superior to ours.
Their advanced technology makes them lazy and less combative.

>Do you have any idea of the kind of technology required to do such a travel?
I don't care if they had a long travel. Of course they could do a bitch move, and blow up our planet without us being beware of it. But I am talking about an invasion. And if some of them would crawl out of their UFO, 1on1, we could rip them into pieces.

>How fucking deluded can you be, the technological gap between us and them would be hundreds of time bigger than that between Native Americans and the Europeans who wiped them out.
No, my theory is that they have a completely other mentality. Their society would be different. Imagine their utopian high culture. Doesn't seem like they would have expierenced a lot of catastrophes, problems or war, right? The human is more resistant.

If aliens landed on earth, a flu could probably kill them, because they are not used to deal with "heavy" problems like that. They probably sit in their UFO with their fat asses since millions of years, being depending on their techology. I don't think an invasion would be realistic. They can't fuck with mother earth.

>inferior in fire power
Lol, they would obliterate us, this guy had seen too many dumb murican movies

You are not going to fight future wars with your fists mate

It depends. What is war to another species? Perhaps it is done differently. Perhaps they are few in number. Perhaps they are crippled; a good reason to reveal yourself to an unknown factor. Die, or hope that we are friendly?

Exterminatus. Take our resources after we're all dead. Perhaps and alien "dirty bomb". Maybe just block our sun.

Lol if they reached earth from light years upon light years away they'd have the technology to be immune to our viruses and bacteria, you have no clue of how advanced their technology would be.

And 1v1 they could just kill you with a biologically engineered superior body as I've said before

We are gonna immigrate to their countries as slaves then fuck their spacewives.

Say it to my face you fucker and not online see what happens.

>If aliens landed on earth, a flu could probably kill them, because they are not used to deal with "heavy" problems like that. They probably sit in their UFO with their fat asses since millions of years, being depending on their techology. I don't think an invasion would be realistic. They can't fuck with mother earth
They probably wouldn't come in person. They would send some machines or robots to clean the field and stay save. We would do the same desu and we just existed 2000 years, they are not stupid.

>an italian wanting to switch sides already
Why am I not surprised?

You're right, but
>we've existed for 2000 years
Nigger, BC humans did some fucking work.

This, but they probably would have developed ways to be immune from possible deseases with their level of technology
Well only a retard would try to fight them, it's like an ant fighting a human

i'll cuck all aliens

> yet do not nuked each other and stopped world wars.
Yeah nah mate. I would say it is still better than some others civilisations.

After a theory, we would probably never see Aliens. They would maybe observe us from space far away. The only reason to go here and to travel so far is to find a new place to live. If they wanted to, they would nuke us from space. Maybe they wouldn't even recognize us as civilized, maybe we are just like an ant for them.

One plasma shot from a main ship and farwell Earth.

>Doesn't seem like they would have expierenced a lot of catastrophes, problems or war, right? The human is more resistant.
You what? Universe is about struggle mate, if there are peaceful civilisation exist they are already get conquered by space raiders or something like that.

But you are saying a right thing, never stop fighting even if your opponent superior to you.

They could exterminate us, but when it comes to an invasion, they simply can't be prepared for a life on earth. I don't think they would be able to survive here. I am pretty sure the arbitrariness of nature would blow them the fuck out. We know this planet better than them and the will to survive is in our blood, while I expect them to be degenerates, who are not in contact with their nature and are not prepared for such a "wild life". Would probably more comfortable to them to live on a full synthetical planet or something.

Imagine ayy lmaos coming to earth, seeing insects infesting their spaceships, natural catastrophes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, tsunamis, all this shit.. I don't think they would be comfortable with that. They are probably not used to that. It would be a shock for them. They are used to another life. They would leave the earth and write "strange, dangerous place. don't visit again" into their journey notes or simply destroy the earth.

Someone call the autism police.

>Third world
Kek

>while I expect them to be degenerates, who are not in contact with their nature and are not prepared for such a "wild life"
And the average German is a man of the wild.

top kek

The average human is probably more in contact with his own nature, than some fictional ayy lmaos who are depending so much on their technology.

He has a valid point. I agree with this. There is tiny things, like investious bacteria which they might overlook and suddenly they would destroy themselves.

But I think they would proceed in total isolation. The same as we would found a colony on mars. It's still a foreign world for them. Oxygen doesn't mean they can live here.

I think they can manage to keep a small sterilized area for themselves though and would slowly expand over time. But all this after they exterminated most other liveforms.

>tfw humanity by all definitions is literally a virus

>bacteria
They would have a completely different biology and would not be eligible hosts for our viruses and bacteria.

>When you are fucking a girl, you are actually injecting a virus into her.

>A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of other organisms.
Humans are neither small nor do they reproduce inside any kind of cell. Try again.

Ok they said theyre going to arrest you

Why u gutta b a buzzkill brah?

Stoo being an autist ya tiny reptile.