Build $100 million boat

>build $100 million boat
>die of pancreatic cancer because you see shamans instead of real doctors
>now your wife and daughter are getting blacked

Do you think Steve Jobs ever imagined this happening to his family?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4731920/Steve-Jobs-widow-holidays-ship-built-never-used.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Fenty
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11158188
gerson.org/gerpress/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He would have encouraged it.

Would have at least charged him for the privilege though, maybe stick a logo on the guys ass.

>As of 2016, Powell Jobs and her family are ranked 44th in the Forbes' annual list of world's billionaires. According to the same list, she is the richest woman in the technology industry.
>Richiest woman in the industry
>Contributes nothing

All those cucks replying to trump...

The point is that Steve is one of the most famous, successful, wealthy and influential people in history and leaves everything to his wife when he dies and then she gets a boyfriend and lives off his hard work. Trump probably couldn't articulate this probably if asked but I think he's absolutely got a point.

A man works all his life for his stuff to go to his wife who then lives off his dollar and it's incomprehensible to modern people that a wife wouldn't do that. The modern man (as seen in the replies in Twitter) salivate at the thought of their wife using their money to fuck other men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Fenty

Italian-american, apparently.

Steve Jobs was legitimately a crazy person so I don't think he would have noticed

I N
N

H I S T O R Y
I
S
T
O
R
Y

>now your wife and daughter are getting blacked
>now
nigga please

His father, who is originally from Buffalo, New York, has roots in Barbados and Panama.

until the end of humanity people will tell stories of the king of apples who's pooper exploded because he ate an apple a day instead of seeing the doctor. It's fairy tale levels of irony

>Steve is one of the most famous, successful, wealthy and influential people in history
lmao

>apple fags actually believe this

Surprised? AFAIK of top 20 most rich women 2 actually did something to become that rich and not just received the wealth.

could you use that in a sentence please

>>die of pancreatic cancer

Maybe that's not the best place to keep your smartphone.
Isn't their a chance that Radio waves might give you cancer (in this case ovarian) or cause infertility?

He used to be the mayor of D.C. It's not just some random black guy, Sup Forumstards.

Apple products and marketing and appeal largely thrive on cuck mindset and cuck culture.
This is only natural.

unlikely even over a long period of time with constant exposure, but definitely not impossible

>you'll never be a dumb billionaire slut getting BLACKED
why even live

Donald's reasoning here is that of a mentally challenged vegetable. I'm also unsure of your point. One dies and the other partner moves on with her life. Was Steve not to leave money to his wife? Is she now needing to reject the money so as to not appear ungrateful? Are we supposed to take ourselves this seriously as Trump suggests? As someone whomst've voted for the president, Donald Trump's point is beyond thick.

>you'll never be a dumb billionaire slut getting BLACKED
...and given the title of president.

Pretty sure that was debunked already.

Kinda deserved it for building such an ugly yacht, it reminds me of that meme PC case.

You work all your life then die. EVERYTHING goes to a wife who's off fucking other guys within a couple years.

What's traditionally respectable is to not remarry or start dating again as long as you don't need a father for a growing child. The modern person today cannot fathom this. They must have a partner and they must have sex and they must "move on".

The "oh Steve!" part probably indicates that he feels for the guy. You don't want to be that guy because it's a shitty situation. Not for her, though, because she's a billionaire and fucking whoever she wants. The moral issue here probably isn't something people will acknowledge because most normal people have the infantile morality like "as long as it doesn't hurt anyone"

it's an open secret by now that jobs was a POS human, so who cares

thats fuck up m8

Honestly you should KYS for telling people how to live their lifes. And all because you're envious of other people's shekels. It's not like Jobs died in a car crash, she watched him die for 10 years, now how dare she actually tries to enjoy her remaining years after she saw first hand how fragile life is. Take your REEEEEs back to .

Tbh he would probably have died even if he had sought normal medical care. Pancreatic cancer has very high mortality rate. The treatment is rough and usually gives only a couple of months worth extension to enjoyable life.

IIRC he had a rare sort of pancreatic cancer that's actually treatable.

>Honestly you should KYS for telling people how to live their lifes.

Don't worry, I'm aware of 99% of my spelling mistakes on 4chin, problem is I only notice them after I hit send.

You are delusional

>thinks spelling mistakes is the problem

You shouldn't call me autistic when you're the poster showing 0 (zero) emotional intelligence.

Go have a family member that requires intensive care for 10 years and your outlook on life might change a bit.

>nigger oyakodon
he should give all the inheritance to her first child instead.

>Honestly you should KYS for telling people how to live their lifes
>muh safe space
Because people shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions if it offends someone amirite?

"you should"... was nothing but a friendly advise Mr. Fedoratipper. Don't you have a new Arch mirror to set-up?

Don't tell me how to live my life.

>those goblin hands

Don't give single penny to first daughter,believe magic could cure cancer,give company to weak man, buy huge yatch, second wife gets everything and get blacked.

Tipical excentric billonary.

What's up with this shoe-socks-shorts combination and him not being able to button up his fucking shirt. I can understand the top most buttons but the bottom ones?

SOLUTION: when you die don't give backstabbers your money

>71YO
Donald will die in office.
How long before Ivanka remarries?

Daily remember jobs had aids

This is a false tweet Cor Christ sake
You are a bunch of idiots

>dat JobsPussy on the left

Is the mayor that smoked crack on camera?

Phones don't emit ionizing radiation

So, both on the right are his exes?

iWould

theres evidence for it and none against, only a weak correlation instead. more research is needed.

If I were you I wouldn't talk about Steve Jobs like that to my face

Is this samsung in the pants?

Radiowaves don't have the energy to damage DNA.

Any rebuttal to this is fucking retarded.

> iKatana at the ready

>Radiowaves don't have the energy to damage DNA
>radiowaves and the devices that transmit and receive them cannot harm living beating humans
found the retard

> whomst've
Jesus Christ user I think all those fedoras are cutting off the blood to your head

dis nibba

>Replys with a non argument.
>Still thinks he's not retarded.

> The point is that Steve is one of the most famous, successful, wealthy and influential people in history
Yikes, let me help you get this under control user.
First off, Steve WAS, not is, he's dead remember?
Successful and wealthy are fair arguments, with one tied to the other.
Famous and influential? Only in tech circles, he's not celebrity or politician tier respectively.
In history though? That's the retard cherry on the autist cake. Try last 20 years. History does exist from before you were born user.
So the fixed version would be
> Steve was one of the most successful and wealthy people of the last 20 years
There ya go user, now you don't sound stupid. Glad to have helped!

100% summer

dis nibba to whomst've you referreth
FTFY

>You work all your life then die.
>die
You should have stopped here. The person is dead. He can't feel bad. And don't give me any afterlife bullshit. Based on stuff below you're atheist anyway.

>Traditionally respectable
>modern person today cannot fathom this
This is dripping fedora. Honestly, get a grip.

>moral issue
You.. you don't allow this user-sama? Just kidding, go fuck yourself.

>infantile morality like "as long as it doesn't hurt anyone"
Because it shows so much intellect to give a shit what other people think about mundane things like this. Other people's relationships do no concern you, unless you have serious insecurities.

>Honestly you should KYS for telling people how to live their lifes.
what did he mean by this?

steve jobs wasn't white to begin with though

a dead dick won't satisfy her.
any woman or man would go for a new partner after some time.

You aren't nobility. Stop pretending to play Lordy-Lady LARP, you delusional faggot.

He wants you to KYS him on his mouth

hot

Actually, no, there's quite a bit of evidence against, including several epidemiological studies. For example:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11158188

I have yet to see a study that supports the link.

Holy shit that's fuglier than a mac

who cares? If jobs turned out to be a total failboat she would not have the money.

At the end of the day it is pure luck with whom you end up with or what you inherit.

Don't pretend and try to tell me that if you won the lottery you would not have a negro slave that crushes your boipucci every night.

>all these people forgetting or not knowing that Powell worked in Capital Firms before meeting Steve and he met her when he was looking for investment when apple was down in the 90s
she's certainly not some dumb bimbo despite looking the part

are macsodomites ever not seething on this board?

You do know that she was getting BLACKED long before that right?

Take a basic physics class. Radio waves are lower in energy than even visible light. Literally sitting by a light bulb is exposing you to more energy than getting hit with radio waves that are orders of magnitude more intense.

Should have given it all away. What were you thinking, Steve?

Excuse-me I'm from Europoor :
Is this a reply from the leader of the "bestest country" in the world about the life of one of his citizen ?

even christfags dont become celibate after their spouse dies
youre just retarded

This is a phone, not a microwave you dumbfuck.

Well, he was.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
SOMEONe PHOTOSHOP AN ANDROID PHONE IN THAT HIP

damn straight
I always keep my phone wrapped in multiple layers of aluminium foil creating a Faraday cage to protect myself from radiation.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I get that he wanted to be different, but overhangs on a ship's deck are simply free space. You can double the useful size of the main deck for nearly zero extra investment.

I do like the above-deck living space though.

LMAO. Melania is getting sweet fuck all. She's going to have to fight in court for every last dollar.

What part of "till death do us part" do you not understand? Steve is dead, this is perfectly acceptable.

When it comes to money and black cock white women are like bluebottle flies around shit.

>apple users are either gay and/or cucks
Next up: water is wet.

I'm sure not getting any sex myself so I could see this billionaire woman coping

>GETTING KEKED BRAH

The wife coalburning in his yatch
The Cock bringing the company to its knees
The Cock firing the literal father of SW Apple and the iPhone
Broken design since he left
I truly believe he died out of saltiness

Her boyfriend's a pajeet too! LMAO

Donald nails it every time. ALPHA AS FUCK!

Reminder that Tim wasn't the only one that liked taking it up the ass.

Coffee enemas are part of Max Gersons protocol treatments too. They have been curing cancer for over fifty years. Check out the gerson institute.

gerson.org/gerpress/

Steve Jobs was assassinated.

Italian are not niggers

is the wife pregnant with the black dude's child?

damn, must be nice being able to date a billionaire widow that isn't super old

life is unfair, that is why i wish to be immortal / superman everyday

Yes! Cell phone radiation is totally safe, goy! DON'T spread misinformation!