Is Vietnam the most powerful country in the world?

>BTFO Japan
>BTFO France (not really an achievement though)
>BTFO USA
>BTFO Cambodia
>BTFO China

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Famine_of_1945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>BTFO France (not really an achievement though)
Well means that they're stronger than the entirety of Europe combined under a coalition, so I wouldn't downgrade what this means for them.

Though to be fair, France wasn't defeated. The true blow was struck in Metropolitan France where politicians voted to negate the army its funding for ventures in Indochina. Which meant the retreat of the french army.

No, it really isn't an achievement

You forgot they won with Mongols.

Mmmkay.

Should Mexicans really pride themselves in defeating an underfunded and homesick meagre invasion force of 40,000 Frenchmen?

>BTFO Japan
wat, japan have never warred against vietnam

Considering that Mexicans were even less funded, and some were even helping you, no. Because it was against Fronce.

Why must you instrument this as proof that this was a war between Mexico and France? More than anything, it was a civil war occurring in Mexico where France hoped to weigh in by imposing their pretender, Maximilian.

And to that talk of "vanquishing over France", nah. The french sailed home once Maximilian was executed, because the excursion became senseless without him. There aren't that many examples of Mexican republicans confronting french forces on the battlefield even. So Mexican republicans triumphed over Mexican imperialists more than anything.

Best Asians girls too

Don't tell me, tell historians.

Where are they?
I'm going to murder them.

>BTFO USA
lel keep believing that

It's true, though.
Can't catch a monkey on the jungle.

You forgot the Mongols.

And we've been sucking USA's lately, mostly to kick out the Chinese.

you war criminals warred against humanity
are you proud of killings million of people? would Amaterasu approve

Japan kicked out the French and replaced them for a short time (i think). Then France came back again.

I hope that we can be true allies someday

w-we were friend r-right?

Except for the 500,000 Vietnamese who were forcefully starved and executed under the Japanese "liberation".

Japanese war was justice.You war criminal son of a bitch

Shut the fuck up dirty son of a bitch. I hope your mom will die by a brain. Filthy obèse bastard, virgin faggot. Fuck you

Chill out you crazy people.

look at kaiten(回天)
not justice weapon.

By a brain cancer. Filthy ugly virgin.

Frenchies are this mad that they lose every war they participate in!

t. ES addicte

That's not an insult. ES gives our glorious horse archers their inhuman strength.

Hi GI baby,In this life i will kill at least 10 American and you slave.And reborn to kill another American,You war ciminals

Do you know what century it is ?

>Implying modern weaponry can beat horse archers blessed by Tengri

Say that to the WWII pooland army

No
We are ridiculously stubborn and stupidly suicidal with a huge home advantage.
After china and mongol most victories are due to circumstances. Jap get out at the end of ww2. Soviet and China gib me dat during indochina and vietnam war. French are a bunch of incompetent fucks during and after ww2, who would think defending a valley is a good idea? Murifats cant stand the pressure from their home.
Even with china and mongol, most of it consist of raping and pillaging with the occasional hit and run from us until we can finally fight back. Sometimes 10 years down the line.
Cambodia is the vietnam war of vietnam. We succeeded when the khmer rougue dissolve by itself.

>still a third world shit hole
>culture reduced to shit under communist rule

You don't know this feel fampais

This is what Korean in Poland and USA believe
But real south east asian know Japanese didn't do such thing.

South east asian always say "WTF I heard first time that Japanese were so bad in WW2"

Of course, first time for native people because what Korean say is always story which Korean and USA made after war.

Their evidence's pic is always screenshot in a propaganda movie.

>it's a japanese war crime denial episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Famine_of_1945

All Vietnamese learnt this shit in grade school, Nipponese dog
Gibe more ODA, bitte.

Your mother didnt raise you like this

haha ebin xDDDDDD

Pay debts

I won't lie, you triggered me and my French arrogance

Someday

USA and France burned rice field
Death of huger is Japanese crime

You know United Nations always use such lies if you are really German.
But you are Korean or Chinese in German in fact.

your trip dubs say so