Just turned 18, I have no credit card, no driving license, no social media, nothing

Just turned 18, I have no credit card, no driving license, no social media, nothing.

How do I get these things (excluding social media) without falling for the BOTNET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

identity theft

By killing yourself, good luck.

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo

You don't.

why would you want any of those things?

>buy gift cards with cash for online shopping
>no need to drive if you can buy everything online

How do I get my pay packet when its in the thousands...

You will probably get some credit card offers in the mail. They might not be the best, but you could take one just to start building credit.

Go to your local dmv and get a driver's license you tard. You posted this, meaning you have some way to research your state's paper and road test.
Getting that will allow you to get everything else.

You don't need a credit card.

What do I need?

Retard.

Good luck building an adult life without a credit card. That is, unless you want to live in mommy's basement downloading cartoons the rest of your life.

Stop falling for memes and grow up before it's too late.

A debit card works.

Don't be one of those pathetic fucks who doesn't even have a drivers license.

I'm probably twice your age, own my own home and business, and didn't use a cc until I started my business. You don't need it.

get a passport instead of a driver's license. as ID, it's more authoritative, but it flummoxes a lot of the botnet infrastructure that expects a driver's license as primary ID.

How the hell did you get a mortgage without credit? Unless you're 60, you're not twice my age.

You need a savings account with 6 months to one year of living expenses. If you can't afford to pay cash, you don't need it.

I am older than you, and income is key. Good income, good mortgage.

credit rating is a meme for poor deadbeat retards

pay every bill on time and dont have a loan on a 2 seater car and a 4k ultra hdr hd flatscreen. im sure somewhere out there you'll find a bank that will look past the fact you didn't accrue then pay $500 on a credit card every month and take your $80k mortgage deposit off your hands

>don't have a 4k ultra hdr hd flatscreen
>don't have a tv that costs ~$500

you shouldn't be calling others poor

credit cards provide a nice buffer between you and the seller if you use a debit card you have to dispute the charge with the seller and you are fucked. With a credit card you can tell your credit provider that the seller is bullshit. your credit card company will refund you the money and then its up to the seller to battle with the credit card company. now you have a big fucking financial institution going to bat with the seller instead of yourself. Some banks like bank of america allow for disposable credit card numbers so that you can issue one per institution that you transact with, allowing you to just cancel that number to cancel the service instead of dealing with the service provider one common use case is gym memberships newspapers which try to make it as hard as possible to cancel.
In summary credit cards offer protection and a proxy between you and a shady seller. Don't use a credit card as a line of credit.

>Just turned 18, I have no credit card, no driving license, no social media, nothing.
You're freeee!

Get the drivers license they're not botnet

What if you want to build a credit score?