Is there any country that actually likes us?

is there any country that actually likes us?

north korea

The US do, they don't really have much choice though.

i like samsung

I love Samsung, beautiful women and the language sounds amazing. Kpop and Kdramas are also really entertaining. :)

i like the best korea, that is north korea

taiwan(?)

turkey

t. Kim Jong Müller

South Korea is pretty cool, main problem is the whole "Capital city is in shelling range of a batshit dictator" thing.

>takes me seriously

한국을 사랑해요!

Russia. Actually we don't care about you, but locals love you.

>beautiful women
When will this meme die?

>being this pathetic
stop posting anytime

Literally true though, going there it was amazing how good the average woman looked. Coming back to America I feel surrounded by fat unwashed peasants who wouldn't know fashion if it hit them over the head.
inb4 plastic surgery, idgaf they're hot.

We like you guys enough. You are notoriously some of the worst drivers though.

Just send qts here and we'll love you.
BTW, I'm currently listening to a Korean whore doing asmr.

This. I always felt we would have dealt with N.Korea as soon as they continually break nuclear deals except for the NK artillery being able to level Seoul.

>going there it was amazing how good the average woman looked.
Have you just ignored the fact they are plastic surgery junkies. Look at the average (not propaganda) NorKs that's what the average Korean woman looks like.

I married a Korean woman so I guess I like you.

Where did you two meet?

In Brazil a lot of people look up to Korea's rapid rise from third world shithole into relevance, particularly STEM students. I think this is also probably the case in other third world countries.

I've never had an actual, personal problem with a person from the ROK, so y'all are okay.

I don't think anyone else here has either.

I admire you. What little I know about you, anyway.

No...just...no....

Online, on a website called BeautifulPeople.com
It's a social network only attractive people are allowed to join
I know, embarassingly cringe-worthy

We both signed up out of curiositty.. .then we chatted a bit, deleted our profiles there, and continued the dialogue through email, then moved to skype, video, and then met IRL

>German """"""""""humor""""""""""

Following the gangnam style video there is a small hype over korea for some reason. Personally I think there is nothing of value to be found in South Korea and if you see a European Koreaboo it's a sure sign that they are retarded.

*tips my fundoshi*

>third world shithole into relevance
I think that required 2 things.
1. a dedicated dictator/charismatic leader who knows economy (in Korea it was Park Chung Hee, Chun Doo Hwan and so)
2. emphasis on STEM which will help developing heavy industry (that was how Hyundai and Samsung developed)
Even having 1 kinda improves a lot and 2 usually follows 1. Like if you look how Chile improved its economy with Pinochet who used economists from the States. I mean he is kinda debatable figure but I personally think he did some real shit on economy. Also same thing happened in Taiwan with Ching Kai-shek and Singapore with Lee Kwan Yew. A lead knowing economy shit improving economy

we like your cunts, senpai. and by "cunts" i mean fleshy, biological, feminie cunts.
we hate you though, dumb frogposter. Nothing personnel, we just do.

How is that a meme? I think they are hot, got a problem? Some are plastics, some are not. Koreans are also respectful.