How many god are there in your country?

There are 8 million gods in Shito, Japan.

Jesus

There is only one God, and this is true in all countries.

one and only

kek

My friend vinny said he was God, so around 7

Only right answer. Dubs confirm it.
Praise the Lord!

Just one.

Jesus is the Middle East Asian though.

In my region just one that is thricefold.

heh
And a gorillion of saints with special praying powers such as curing headaches, shooing rats away, or helping for specific situations of distress, not unlike the minor Kamis.

>saints with special praying powers
No it dosen't work that way. All miracles are caused by God not saints

wow you are a literal horuhoru NETOUYO jap
just kill yourself

We say one but secretly we give tribute to Ba'al and have lunar-monthly orgies in the name of Ashtoreth.

Ägräs,Tapio,Ahti,Ukko Ylijumala and various animal deities,like the bear,who is the servant of Tapio

Praise Tengri

you are the most typical Netouyo and those shitty Sup Forums translating commercial jap blog reader ive ever seen.

We both know why the 10 commandments originated in your country.

Because everywhere else people didn't need to be reminded that all those things are wrong :>

What is your "Netouyo"?

>Says son of the nation that tries to ruin Europe every half-century

But our saints have specific powers and tasks you ask them to pray for.
There are patron saints for cities, saints for specific causes of deaths and for certain professions.
If they would have no own drive towards these things, giving them these atributes in the first place would be nonsensical otherwise because only god would grant them.

actually you are a "japan has seasons! thus japan is the most ultra super hyper country on this planet" tier moron
too fucking typical and simple minded just neck yourself

They are intercessors, they take the prayer to God

8 million? its your religion.
not Japanese religion.

>giving them these atributes
They weren't given to them the patronage a saint is responsible for is related to his life or time of death. And it's not related to them giving you miracles but to remember their life's and sacrifices. Dunno how it's done elsewhere but in Poland it's called living through the life's of saints(as in experiencing them).

Sudanbro ,you're back!

Have you sorted out your struggles with the Islamists yet? What about those pesky neighbors and their kids?

Yes, but they have the specific power to be better intercessors for certain things, then other saints are and generally better intercessors at everything in comparison to the average sinner. Why would you let them intercess in the first place after all, if it werent so?

8million is just a way to express that there are so many deities, not actual number

Never new how to recognize you bro from the different German posters, how's everything at uni?

Neighbours have been dealth with (negligence) and the Islamists got my facebook account blocked. There's nothing one can do, I am considering returning to employment and abandoning the NEET-warrior life

What??? Are you Okay? I have never said such a comment.
あんた危なそうな人なので、もうレスは止めるよ

最近ケンモメン多すぎだよな

Only one god cries for us.

I'm not British

c-can I connect to the warp with any of those gods?

Because Christianism has pagan roots, Constantine could rake away the gods, but he couldn't change the mindset. Also, saints are important part of the pilgrimage, people would travel from the Skellig islands to Jerusalem and see the relics in each monastery on the way, it's like the ancient times where gods had their own cities dedicated to them, just this time it's a saint, abd gave people hope because they were human beings in first place

Just one. The predictor of tings since 1988.

Technically none, to all of them.

Israel has only one single god.

No dead humans are ever considered as divine beings.

Deep in that merkel kool-aid aintcha.

8 million gods = 八百万(やおよろず)の神, Almost Japanese knows the word.
It does not mean actual number. It means god stays in every things.

/judaism

Jesus even loves you pagans

A random Jewish rabbi loves us?

He is far far gone.

>Christianism
the more foreigners argue the more their english breaks down. it's kinda funny desu

ftfy
he was born in israel, not ireland

read this

>grow up religious
>go to church
>got baptised
>grow out of it
>go through my edgy religion hating teen phase
>mellow out as I get older and become more open minded
>dad dies
>start praying
>start getting confused, faithy feelings

I don't know what to do desu.

I've been reading the Bible and doing some research into things, but it makes me more confused.

Ancient lies, user. An ancient game of telephone to make us all feel better.

There may very well be God/Gods or something like that, but the ancient books, and the new ones too, are all lies to make us feel better and push an agenda.

>And a gorillion of saints with special praying powers

Heretical horseshit

It's all about Empire and Peace, m8. You G*rmanics would never comprehend.

Did I use a wrong term ?

The correct word is "Christianity".

I see. Thanks for the correction

Just remember that Yahveh is a canaanite war god (or thunder or both this is unclear) associated to the tribe of the hebrews

the god of you Netouyos is literally Korea itself. you cant make this shit up

>Netouyos
What does this mean?

Netouyo means Net uyoku (right-wing).
Left-wing and zainichi korean have a delusion of conservative.