/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Spreadsheet (Auto Updated)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/htmlview?pli=1#gid=0

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user asks /csg/ to choose between Teclast and Chuwi. As usual, AVOID TECLAST • user asks for a microphone in the $50 range a Superlux microphone enters the battle
• user can't stop buying fidget spinners and autism cubes to stave off the depression • Are solar chargers good? Answer: naw • user buys a Ruizu X26 as a back-up for his Clip+ • Pissphone is back with his stale bait • user happy with his BOTW amiibo purchases • Xiaomi now making their own Alexa/Google spy device • Laptop with no OS and p gud specs up, may be made for Hackintosh or Linux • Anons getting in on that LeEco firesale • Underpowered SD625 Shitposter is fuelled only by (You)s • user tells a story about how his dick started leaking cum after he left on chink USB sex vibrators while sleeping • user not impressed with SNES controller • user buys some prescription glasses, starting to get woozy wearing them RIP • More reports that the official Xiaomi store on Ali is selling defective refurbs Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Retro-Super-for-Nintendo-SNES-USB-Controller-for-PC-for-MAC-Controllers-SEALED/32668671882.html
tomtop.com/smart-equipments-accessories-51/p-pas0004w.html
youtu.be/vuwDy7zso5o
aliexpress.com/item/mouse-pads-Custom-made-to-order-Give-me-a-picture-make-it-as-large-mousepads-League/32658044932.html
aliexpress.com/item/Latest-Fancy-60x-Handheld-Mini-Pocket-Microscope-Loupe-Jeweler-Magnifier-With-LED-Light/32612307799.html
gearbest.com/living-appliances/pp_443553.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9qkKW-52FXg
ktgee.net/guides
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_620996.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_654248.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Vicky is my waifu

>that fuck huge link for some coupons

This could have easily been a pastebin

do you know if reps of Timex Weekender exists?

>Global Rules
>11 Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>Advertising (all forms)
>entire OP is Comfy shilling his affiliate links

Not my google doc but thanks for the fake report.

What the fuck is a falsh sale???

I think I'm addicted to buying chink shit, since I found ali years ago I have almost always had 20+ goods waiting for confirmation. I look in my storage room and I think to myself. What the fuck is my problem? I could have spent this money on crypto, but hey nothing's like the xmas feeling you get when there are 10 packages in your mailbox and you have no idea what's inside.

>could've gotten another clip+
I would have, if they were as chap as they used to be. But now I'm seeing them for $50+ used and refurbished, so fuck that. The X26 cost me 20bux and it works just fine.

Something arrived my dudes

What is that on the right of your thinkpad?

>• user not impressed with SNES controller
I've spent an hour playing a bit of Mega Man X and Super Mario World. The controller is very decent, especially for the $3.74 it costs atm. It can't compete with a $30 controller but that isn't really a surprise. There are a few very minor superficial scratces and mold lines but it's close enough to an actual SNES controller unless you're a retro gaming autist. But then you'd simply by an actual SNES.
>aliexpress.com/item/Retro-Super-for-Nintendo-SNES-USB-Controller-for-PC-for-MAC-Controllers-SEALED/32668671882.html
And make sure to select China Post instead of the garbage mail shipping defaults to, there's multiple free options.

I hope it's not actually a mobile phone power adapter.

The key? It comes with the thinkpad dock. You can lock the thinkpad into the dock and then lock the dock to the desk with a separate kensington lock.

looking through the chink magnifier on some SMD components on a PCB
It's usable, unfortunately it's not so easy to take a good photo of what you can actually see in there.

tomtop.com/smart-equipments-accessories-51/p-pas0004w.html Xiaomi Mi Magic Controller for $8.88 with coupon MI982

Always remember to get a good huff after opening the package for the first time. Nothing quite like that Chinese stank

/marked/

>user tells a story about how his dick started leaking cum after he left on chink USB sex vibrators while sleeping
Never change, Sup Forums.

Is there a decent 32GB-64GB chink SATA SSD? Better and/or cheaper than KingSpec is basically what I'm asking for.

It's a Xiaomeme 4X.
Cheers for the recommendation Comfy.
First new phone for me in 7 years.

>sucking comfy dick this hard

what a bunch of cucks this thread has become

I want to buy a chink or jap mechanical pencil, but I have no idea which one to choose and living in a shithole limits me to only buy from China.

Someone help me REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>That plastic wrapper
>That $0.000001 adapter
Ah, a fellow Goybest customer!

>search ssd
>sort by number of orders

Bough KingDian 120 Gb a month ago. Works fine so far. Would not sought for anything cheaper.

>what is sockpuppeting

>official poo glasses

>check comfy's contributions to /csg/
>now check yours
besides shitposting, what have you done lately?

Where can I buy those?

Some user said in a previous thread that the Redcircle 600 he bought is pretty good, it's like 7 bucks

You'll find them next to your bed, the morning you shit in a designated street for the first time.

>comfy's contributions to /csg/
you mean advertising his channel?

Those adapters don't even fit anything other than those plugs you find in bathrooms to power your electric razor. It's less than worthless so not sure why they include it with an official Xiaomi product. Unless it's to bump up the price from normal to international version.

The Xiaomi chink power adapter that comes with the phone is garbage as well, it just looks nicer. Seriously, 0.35A?

>implying /csg/ is anything better than for shitposting

>Funny sweets
They vaguely look like oversized nipples or what am I missing here?

it reminds him Comfy cock head he sucks every night

How much can I trust the Russian reviews on ali?

His channel which has barely any uploads? he's mostly in the discord answering questions and being helpful.

like zero, russians have thousands of facebook groups where they spam referral and buy at 10% of the price by doing advertisement for the sellers

honest question, is he still a neet?

How fucked am I if I buy replacement parts for my phone off of Ali?

Are you that douche nozzle from liberia that has a hard on for comfy and is a kiddie diddler?

fucked to all hell, I bought a screen for my lg g2 and this is the result
Better buy it from ebay, just make sure it's original.

See Russian reviews are based

V E I T H D I A

Seriously doe, are they veithdia glasses?

Muh battery

go fuck yourself for selling me that old piece of crap brand new my ass you fucking chink cocksucker, you threatened my life

>liberia
dumb amerifags
it's lithuania

>How much can I trust the Russian reviews on ali?

It depents, read the review to see if the comrade have a basic understanding of what makes up a good product.

Otherwise do not trust them.

If anything is wrong just open a dispute. Any replacement part came from china anyway.

Ordered a mic arm stand from gearbest, why do I have (Track Order one) and (Track order two) on one single order?

Link?

just use the shipping number on 17track.net, it's more detailed and accurate than whatever tracking info the chinks are trying to present on their websites

/wsg/ - Weather Station General when?
youtu.be/vuwDy7zso5o

Yeah but why do I have two tracking numbers?

Does anyone get this? Actually, noticed that I got 2 messages for the same order on gmail. but two different tracking numbers.

BUT, one order is registered on Sweden postmail (as I wanted), while the other isn't. Maybe it is a mistake in the system?

aliexpress.com/item/mouse-pads-Custom-made-to-order-Give-me-a-picture-make-it-as-large-mousepads-League/32658044932.html

Have anyone ordered this?

aliexpress.com/item/Latest-Fancy-60x-Handheld-Mini-Pocket-Microscope-Loupe-Jeweler-Magnifier-With-LED-Light/32612307799.html

>bought from amazon UK
how is this relevant to /csg/ exactly?

Tell mw which one to open first.

Thanks. Will have to get one at that price. Thinking about buying one of those electronic ones as well, but I need to watch the video review from the autist club first.

the black box

shark card!

> Chink sells magic box
> MagicAnon buys the box
> Chink writes a messages, that one doesn't get anything but an instruction and asks for a e-mail address to send it
> Chink didn't write this into the product description at all but made it look like one gets a box
> MagicAnon cancels order and selects that the Chink can't ship the order as the reason for that

Go try to magically chink someone else!

I might buy the old version of the Mi Air 13 because I want a small machine I can play muh games on when I'm away from home. Are there any obvious problems with it?

I wish the xiaomi laptops were cheaper. They look really nice, but I don't want to put down that kind of money since I already have my desktop and a laptop is really just a frivolity at this point.

>Dear whitey, ping pong make your monies disappear
>pay well yes great magic

Chink reacted:
> Hello my dear friend,
> You purchased a wrong order,
> Please cancel the order.
> Please select I don't want to buy this order,
> Or the other.
> I agree with you to cancel the order.
> Money will soon return to your bank card.
> thank you

still hasn't changed his item description

They are tiny plastic cups with horrible plastic + sugar jelly inside.

>Chinese can't into e-ink displays
>Chinese weather stations are made of e-ink

Seen it at 532GBP and I don't think there's anything else with that spec and form factor

but the real magic trick was in making your money disappear

But why call them funny sweets
I'm ultimately the one who should decide if they are funny or not

it's LCD but nice and clear, I have the smaller model

the black box

Your face will turn into all kinds of funny colors before you die if you eat them

Black box contains a smart socket:
gearbest.com/living-appliances/pp_443553.html
Basically this thing is a battery-less remote-controlled socket. When you click the control, the force of the click itself powers the signal transmission. I'm using it to control a led strip above my screen where the switch is far from reach.

But it failed because the Chink doesn't get any money now.
I would even have accepted it when it would have been my fault if he actually would have wrote in the item description, that one just gets the description and no box. But he made it look like one buys the clear box there, no word about an instruction or that you just get a mail.

Chinglish.

You must be fun at parties.
Mixza 32GB card (my 16GB card throws write errors sometimes and it pretty full by now).
Also black Nilkin cover for my Redmi 4 Prime.

Nice mouse !

i expected a phone but that's quite nifty

The one Comfy was talking about on the podcast isn't e-ink. It has a really shitty blue tinted LCD screen. It only looks like e-ink in the promo photos. Basically chinky lies.

advertising a channel would be ok if one actually reviews Chink shit there, but all these referral "discount" links and coupons are a problem

Yuck.

Thanks, Logitech G400. Still going strong after about 7 years, maybe more.
Keyboard is a Zhuque Team Wolf, it lets you hotswap switches. It came with some chink Blues, I swapped them for Gateron Reds, except for the Home cluster, which is still chink Blues.

I know user, but I can't justify needing such specs to myself. At most, a laptop for me would need to do word/excel stuff, some youtube+shitposting and maybe some emulators for metal slug or something. For everything else I can just use my desktop as I've been doing for years now.

frankly that google doc is such a pain in the ass to look at I'm hoping comfy comes back with his pastebins of deals without referrals. that was much easier on the eyes.

Got it down to 517GBP. Hold me, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qkKW-52FXg
It gets really really hot. The 2017 version has the same problem. You're better off going with 2017 since it has more powerful graphics to help you ignore your laptop cooking itself to death.

The Gearbest coupons spreadsheet is me. It should be nothing more than a repository of special offers and be entirely free from referral links. If there are any in there please let me know which cells they are in and I will update it accordingly.

russians are the masters of csg so you can trust them, but mostly they post on thir own revue sites.

>a laptop for me would need to do word/excel stuff, some youtube+shitposting and maybe some emulators
This is what you want, and they're made in China anyway: ktgee.net/guides

Any recommendation on a case for a redmeme 4 before i pull the trigger in this one?

Looks quite good in the feedbacks, I might get one.

I'd personally stick to the Cube Thinker i35 or the Jumper EZBook 3 Plus.
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_620996.html

Cube Thinker i35 has had rave reviews and supposedly beats the Xiaomi offerings in build quality and performance.

The Plus will have expandable ram and a great price for what you get. Plus Jumper laptops have been received very well so far with their all-metal designs.

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_654248.html

Coincidentally:

I've been browsing ebay for the last two weeks or so trying to find a good deal. But I keep jumping between different versions because I can't decide what I want, and I'm also worried about how shit the screens/batteries will be. There's also the fact that I live in europe, where a good deal is apparently against the law or something. Fucking krauts asking close to 200 euro for x220's coupled with 20 euro shipping fees even though it's only a 3 hour drive to germany.

can someone recommend a cheap tablet for watching things on and reading chinese comics please

I've thought about the N3450 ones but really my only reason for sticking with my thinkpad is that I want to play some games

neither of those are N3450

DO NOT GET TECLAST X98 PLUS II. It looks great on paper but the terrible wifi makes it unusable