Daily reminder that Apple is SUPERIOR

Daily reminder that Apple is SUPERIOR.

While android/windows offer "bang for your buck", "value for money" and a bare bones operating system, Apple offers PREMIUM PRODUCTS.

Do yourself a favour. Go into an Apple Store and look for an iMac. Notice the crisp, aesthetic display. Notice how it looks more visually appealing than any windows device you've ever had.

That is the superiority of Apple.

>And then use it, and then notice how you return it

But reminders are Apples job in the IT industry in general. So that does mean that you're a shill and need to fuck off.

PS: take the thinkbad and goylitech shills with you

fuck google

report this shit

(You)

Muh premium products

>Daily reminder that Apple is SUPERIOR.
>While android/windows offer "bang for your buck", "value for money" and a bare bones operating system, Apple offers PREMIUM PRODUCTS.
>Do yourself a favour. Go into an Apple Store and look for an iMac. Notice the crisp, aesthetic display. Notice how it looks more visually appealing than any windows device you've ever had.
>That is the superiority of Apple.

I could write a detailed reply about why this is so idiotic, but you post says it just by itself
Pathetic.

this

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the posts

>getting THIS FUCKING MAD about OPINIONS
(You)

And don't stop there. Increase the brightness to the maximum 500 nits, then play a 4k video on vimeo.

You will instantly notice that it looks fucking amazing! Better than most of the professional monitors that are being sold on the market.

But don't stop there. Try to increase the audio levels. Notice how great the sound is, and the fact that it does not distort at high levels, unlike with the piece of this laptops that are being sold by chink companies and microshit/dell etc

Then play with the trackpad, but not before installing Better Touch Tools. You will notice that the trackpad becomes more efficient than a fucking mouse with all the customization that you can do with that app.

You don't have to stop. Notice how it opens with only one finger, without lifting the entire base like with the rest of the plastic trash that's on the market. It's light, well balanced and thin.The keyboard doesn't bend inside the unit when typing on it (lmfao dell)

Once you learn how to use Better Touch Tools, you will see that the meme touch bar turns into a power bar, with infinite types of configurations available.

You see, i can go on and on about the qualities of this device, but i would rather stop because i'm aware that most of the readers in here are dumb children that gaym all day, and their taste for fine things is not developed yet. The ones that would prefer to have a pimped up cars (by Xzibit) rather than a Mercedes/Bentley/Rolls etc

And the other category consists of the usual flea-carrying Rakesh abortion, so poor that he shits in the backyard, who comes in here to hate on everything that's worth more than 10 dollar

>I bought a new iThing and I made a thread on Sup Forums to try and justify my purchase to myself
The post

>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
>> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
>> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
>> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
>> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
>> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
>> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
>> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
>> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
>the posts

>writes with capslock
>same childish insults made by every applefag in the world
Again, pathetic.

>$999

>HATE
What hate?

It's just facts. Have you ever seen an iBook? :joy: :100:

fuck gookmoot that fucking faggot broke unicode support for all of us here(!!)

>retarded androidpajeet can't even quote
Lol, poetry

> (You)
>>retarded androidpajeet can't even quote
>Lol, poetry

It's just amusing to point out the bullshit you write
You've been able to quote so every dumbass could
P.S probably u'll notice i haven't quoted correctly again.
It's to be ironic but probably you would not have understood without an explaination

People who get macs: people who enjoy the superior display, performance, build quality and aesthetics of the Apple products

People who hate macs: those who can't afford it.

i have an i7 self built i use for uni and leet haxxor shit, and ive got a 20" imac (2008) i use for shitposting and media..best of both worlds

Why aren't you buying superior American-engineered products instead of inferior Chinese knockoffs, Sup Forums? Are you a communist?

fuck google twice.

Also, every windows lap top I've ever touched felt like shit. It might not seem like a big deal, but if I'm going to have my hands on something for 8 hours a day, I'd like it to not feel like a plasticy peice of shit.

Not an argument, chinkcuck

Maybe I am.