IPhone file restore help needed

I had the setting where it would restore my iPhone to factory if too many bad passwords were put in. So my phone got wiped out. Does anyone know of any method to get to or restore these files? I didnt use iCloud so they arent there. It is a iPhone 6

G

I

V

E

IT

Back,

include me in the screencap

It is not stolen i just forgot my password.

Sire thing jamal.

LOL a I dont know would suffice if you dont know. I went to the apple store and they said it is irretrievable and they dont support any 3rd party tools. So i was just curious if anyone had used any successfully

Next you'll say it has nudes and that you'll post them if we help you.

it has a saved voice memo that i need for a lawsuit. No nudes sorry.

Stop stealing phones, Tyrone

thanks for the help. I assumed tech would be different than Sup Forums but alas i was mistaken

Give it back, DeMarkus

>So my phone got wiped out.
>It is not stolen i just forgot my password.
>it has a saved voice memo that i need for a lawsuit.
You done fucked up. its gone.

If your really desperate try to find someone who can remove the flash chip on its motherboard and forensicly analyze it. If your lucky Apple doesnt overwrite deleted data with zeros and its still on there until it gets overwritten.

But you are out of options except for a forensic expert

Xavier, you have to give their phone back

OK great to know! it gives me a place to start. Thank you for the helpful information!

seriously, try calling your local sheriff's or police office and ask what business they use for mobile device forensics. You MAY be able to find someone who can do it. It wont be cheap tho

It is for a custody trial so whatever it costs is worth it. Thanks again for the information. I really appreciate it

>I assumed tech would be different than Sup Forums but alas i was mistaken
What you don't understand is that Sup Forums gets this very same thread all the fucking time. It is annoying when people like you show up for the first time and don't read the sticky. It is even more annoying when after not reading the sticky you post the tired "How do I _____ this iPhone, which I totally didn't steal, I just forgot the password".