Ajit "Pajeet" Pai is fucking us over... Is there really no way to fucking stop him from killing Title II?

Ajit "Pajeet" Pai is fucking us over... Is there really no way to fucking stop him from killing Title II?

>Says he will not read FCC complaints at all and made up his mind
>Constantly pushing for killing of Net Neutrality
>Constantly trying to confuse the public into believing he "is protecting the internet by making it open"
>1 other member agrees and Trump also
>3-1 vote with 1 other democrat basically disagreeing with everything he says
>Verizon and TWC all have a history of throttling internet speeds and will do it again

Are we fucked? Is there nothing to stop this cunt? Look at this smug fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to /r/technology faggot

>t. Suckdeep Rajavathan

yeah cause fucking shitting on an pajeet killing our internet is something unique to leddit u fag.

truth be told I am just waiting for trump fags to come in and try to defend this

Literally nothing is going to change. KYS

Why do pajeest ruin everything? I am serious. I mean even the blacks don't do that. They only spread unfunny memes to younger college kids. Pajeets are cancer they turn everything they touch into shit.

desu the only thing I find disturbing is that this became a partisan issue so quickly. I think politicians need to stop immediately coming out against anything the other side has to say. Net neutrality wasn't partisan until suddenly Obama was for it.

at least he defeated ISIS
oh wait

Ameritards lmao
Enjoy your
F R E E M A R K E T
R R
E E
E E

M M
A A
R R
K K
E E
T T

Didn't joey wheeler basically want it to become partisan and made Title II. It was because Congress wasn't doing shit about nn and the isps were doing whatever they wanted, so wheeler was like "fuck all of u" and created Title II that directly affected isps. Then the politicans that were being paid by the ISPs were like "hol up now"
Country is gonna change faggot cause of the cancer he created. Trump was already compromised as fuck from the Russians but noooo he had to become a meme. Now he fucking made a Pajeet the FCC chairman. America first

could be worse. We could be britcucks

Stay mad faggot

Stay dumb faggot
[spoiler]Sup Forums is coming to suck the orange dick soon [/spoiler]

Honestly his face looks really, really, really punchable. Specially when he's grinning. He doesn't know how to grin. That's more like the expression of a subhuman. If I had him near me I would want to rearrange his fucking face.

his mouth is huge from suckling that ISP penis.

How is he compromised by Russia you retard?

>Trumpfags defending pajeet
Now that is not something you see everyday...

t. Limp-wristed pussy who's never stood up to anyone in real life

You are fucked.
Hillary would have supported him because Multiculturalism.
Trump supports him because business.
You are fucked in every way, and were from before the election day.

>Trumpfags are here
Hey so what doesTrump's dick taste like? Also how does that pajeet's taste like?
? He was supported because he was the few FCC members in the Republican pocket. The fuck are u talking about?
>Trump supports him because business.
Trump supporting a pajeet. kek

I don't think that you understand how the FCC works. Hillary wouldn't remove a democratic chairman and replace him with a republican.

>? He was supported because he was the few FCC members in the Republican pocket.
He is in the pockets of both Democrats and Republicans.
>Trump supporting a pajeet. kek
You surprised that a businessman is supporting a pajeet? You retarded son?

So no answer then? Figures. Stay powerless and assmad you queer

>Hillary wouldn't remove a democratic chairman and replace him with a republican.
Hillary also wouldn't support Bush Jr.'s politics, except she did.
Hillary also wouldn't brag about wanting to build a fence alongside Mexico, except she did.

Hillary would do anything for corporate interests; the only difference between her and Trump is that one is a lackey for corporations while the other is part of the corporations.

You people voted for Trump.
Trump is the one that put in Pai.

This is on you, you own this.

>Trumpers triggered
You guys are so easy to piss off. Such whiny babies.
>He is in the pockets of both Democrats and Republicans.
He was always in the pocket of republicans. You are not really smart are u... Obama appointed 2 republicans and 2 democrats to the FCC chair position and Wheeler to the FCC chairman. now that wheeler is gone it is 2 v 1 and Trump gets the empty seat. He can prevent this but no you are a cuck who likes that orange dick. You retarded son?
>You surprised that a businessman is supporting a pajeet? You retarded son?
Yeah, especially since your kind hates pajeets and now u are defending him. How is it like being a cuck?
>Being this much of a cuck for Trump.
Hey Jared wants a word

>no argument
I love it

am I a bad person if I want all pajeets to be deported back to india?

>muh Russia
>complaint about "arguments"

I also want all jews to be deported back to Israel

>Yeah, especially since your kind hates pajeets
>Trump supporters
>hating Pajeets
>enemies of Muslims who want to see Muslims exterminated the most
>hating them
>the one collective that supported Trump the most
>hating them
You are too stupid to notice how stupid you are! Sad!

>He was always in the pocket of republicans.
And Democrats. Obama appointed who the corporations funding him told him to appoint.
Trump and Hillary will also appoint and articulate the same way, as the corporations will.

No definately not
So how are Trump supporters not cucks? He breaks all his promises and the supporters love him even though he fucks them over. Trump supporters have to be the biggest cucks ever.

Then they have that shtick about not being "easily offended". If someone insults trump on a goddamn board about technology you bet your ass they are here within the first 10 posts crying.

I hate how backwards pathetic you guys are.

She literally supported net neutrality.

Regardless of what you speculate she might have done; I am telling you that she

>openly supported net neutrality
>is a member of the democratic party
>the democratic party supports net neutrality

>She literally supported net neutrality.
>a woman who was caught lying on video, recorded lying and changing her politics constantly to suit the meme
Just like Obama supported net neutrality and then continued butchering it.

You should stop being stupid. It would make your life easier.

>Didn't joey wheeler basically want it to become partisan and made Title II. It was because Congress wasn't doing shit about nn and the isps were doing whatever they wanted, so wheeler was like "fuck all of u" and created Title II that directly affected isps. Then the politicans that were being paid by the ISPs were like "hol up now"

It all stems from Verizon lawsuit against the FCC.

The FCC wanted to enact some new NN rules, verizon didn't like those rules so they took them to court.
The court did agree with Verizon that the FCC overstepped their authority and couldn't enforce those NN rules on broad band providers since they were under Title I.

So what does the FCC do ? decides to reclassify broad band providers under title II, for which it *does* have the authority to enforce NN rules.

In a cruel twist of fate, Verizon by winning the court case made things worse out for themselves and many other companies.

And now they are trying to reverse the Title II stuff because republicans hate any kind of regulations by default.

Hope that clears this up a bit.

Trumper generally do hate pajeets because they are the #1 facilitator of outsourcing and H1B visas for jobs that already have qualified americans to work them.

Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that if shillary was in power right now there would be a really high chance of this not happening?

>Hillary is a member of the Democratic Party and therefore she definitely never was anti gay marriage
Boy i have a few recordings of Hillary's own lies and statements for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

Wasn't the Russia user but you just said "stay mad" when we're complaining about trump and pajeet and NN. why are you defending some fags who want to gut NN? you're not one of the Sup Forumsuys.

Because Hillary has a documented history and recordings that showcase what she would do, so it's not hard to comprehend it compared to someone like you who is uninformed and makes judgments based on association to a party solely.
The Democratic Party also doesn't want war in Middle East,
except Hillary supported every pro-war act during her career, and would continue doing so.
Just as examples.

Yes but you have no evidence that supports your theory that she would appoint a republican to get rid of a democratic majority, go against her party(as the would've-been party leader), and immediately do a 180 on policy.

Also, practically every single politician has been caught lying, including Trump.

How did Obama butcher it?

>he does it first and bitches later.
Tell me about Jared how well he has done or how about he tries to be a coward and out himself of the Russia Investigation using his pardoning rights. Yeah if that doesn't sound guilty to u.
Well he appointed wheeler which basically protected title II you cuck
>Protecting Pajeets

Y... Yeah you f*cking liberals!

>Yes but you have no evidence that supports your theory that she would appoint a republican to get rid of a democratic majority, go against her party(as the would've-been party leader), and immediately do a 180 on policy.
I have, her documented history proves it.
She wold engineer the same shit to happen.

No seriously fuck this liberal/conservative shit. Who the fuck cares. They are butchering the internet and if anyone has a brain they should know it is bad.
Well the present is saying that Trump is butchering it... isn't that the same sin?

Because she was a tpp shill until she decided it was an unpopular position. She's THE big corporation candidate and always has been, nothing she said could be taken at face value because she spent half the time saying something else, especially in private

>wheeler
Wheeler the corporate cuck who wanted to destroy everything until every force on the planet threw themselves at his throat and threatened him.
KEK

He didn't defend shit, he postponed it.
He was called out for creating a postponement measure to keep himself safe.

>>Hillary is a member of the Democratic Party and therefore she definitely never was anti gay marriage
But that was never said? Gay marriage wasn't a part of the democratic agenda until the late 2000's anyway. Many democrats (Tim Kaine being one of them) didn't support it until 2010ish. Before then it was a purely social issue and non-partisan.

>Well the present is saying that Trump is butchering it... isn't that the same sin?
It is, hence you were fucked with both Trump and Hillary regardless of everything, you stupid burgerstan. That's the whole point.
Democratic Party, Republican Party, terms that don't mean shit unless you have the brain of a semi-developed ape who inhales his own farts for a living.

>So how are Trump supporters not cucks? He breaks all his promises and the supporters love him even though he fucks them over.
>kept most of his big promises and is actively working on the rest
>HE BREAKS THEM ALL

WRONG, he is fucking _you_ over

>Before then it was a purely social issue and non-partisan.
BULLSHIT

>But that was never said?
You might as well have said it because the logic behind your argument of being affiliated "therefore" is the same stupid shit from the same stupid brain.
Literally kill yourself if you think Hillary wouldn't continue her usual act of doing opposite of what she says.

Trump is currently making actions against net neutrality.

There is no evidence showing that Hillary would do this exact same thing given the situation.

Please realize that saying she is only for big business does not mean that she actually is, nor that she would specifically be against net neutrality less than a year after saying she was for it. Again, specifics, not unrelated issues.

>letting a non cis white male taking a high position
>getting cucked by him

this is the payback on the shit you morons said about indians and this is his long con

arent you glad trump is elected now and he gets to set things straight? maybe the US will recover within the next few years under trump and get rid of people this 'pajeet'

I can't wait for us to return to clandestine textfile sharing.

Rev up those Fido nodes.

still better then the pajeet u are defending cuck. At least he listened to the american people while u cuck urselves over for the pajeet.
Except the Democratic Party was always full NN. If hillary went against it, then the whole party would be pissed. She did a 180 on her homosexual marriage viewpoint cause basically the party forced her to. There is no made up situation u are describing u cuck. Keep sucking that pajeet dick.
I can't believe u actually believe this... He is a bigger fuckup then Carter and u cucks defend him.
>inb4 proof
This damn thing would reach it's character limit dumbass if I did that

>Trump is currently making actions against net neutrality.
Yes.
>There is no evidence showing that Hillary would do this exact same thing given the situation.
There is, her history.

I mean, sure you can act stupid and turn a blind eye to her history because it makes you butthurt; but all it makes you is look stupid as fuck, and boy do you look stupid.

Except Trump actually did it while you throw out false accusations and assumptions. I know you cucks are used to not liking facts but comon

No wall
Obamacare lives
Kill internet just to "get something done"

Why are people so addicted to talking about shillary? She lost. Trump said he was gonna lock her up then said otherwise and now wants to lock her up since he and his son are getting a lot of heat. She didn't win. She's done with politics. What were talking about is here and now. Trump and a pajeet are gonna fuck up a market by leaving it alone.
>Muh people vote with their wallet
>let the market regulate itself
Not even possible because people only have 1-2 options(some only have one assrape option) where they live and trying to start your own Internet provider company is near impossible with these giant companies.

Good question, one we should keep in mind.

What is your proof that it wasn't? In 2013 there were still 11 democratic house members against gay marriage.

Oh I get it. You're actually one of the people who think she is the literal devil. I voted Trump btw, I just wasn't so stupid as to think that it was because Hillary is pure evil, just had a different opinion.

Tell me about Flynn and Manafort and Carter Page or whatever his name is

Oh wait

>her history because it makes you butthurt
Her history showed she would do anything her party asked her too... same with the homosexuality when the democrats did an 180... I know you are quite stupid but understand this. Trump. Actually. Did. It. Hillary. Did. Not.

>then the whole party would be pissed
They wouldn't, just like they aren't about Hillary being supported by Wahhabi muslims who stone women and then those same supporters calling themselves feminists go on to chant Allahu Ackbar as a show of support for Hillary.
Your party is as retarded as the Trump supporters. Live with it, your party has done nothing in the past year to prove otherwise.
Hillary would just spin that ISP's need more control over users because "muh feminist cyberbullying" and you'd get to the same shit indirectly of giving corporations more power.

>She lost
And now she's writing a book about how le russians did it and reddit is creaming themselves over it. Yeah, I wonder why people are talking about her

Fuck those people, she's a veteran loser and a cheater. She's irrelevant as fuck when it comes to what's going on.

There is a difference between giving up a majority for your party and being supported by Arabs. One hurts the party immediately, the other doesn't.

She is still relevant because the President is still talking about her 9 months after the election..

>Your party
>Thinking I am a libtard
Do you really need a party vs party mentality to make you feel safe? I just know that Trump is retarded and Hillary, all though she was a fucking dumbass, would have listened to her party and not killed NN. You cucks are really bending over backwards bringing her into this

There is a difference between being supported by retards, and being supported by consistent people.
Both Democrats and Republicans are retards, and the only thing they are consistent on is their retardation and how to turn black into white and vice versa.

>the President is still talking about her 9 months after the election..
You cucks are sad.... You think the President trying to put his own incompetence on someone else makes her relevant...

>is there anything we can do to stop him
No? He has said he's not going to listen to the complaints and has already made up his mind. The decision is ultimately up to him and he has already decided.
Aside from assassinating him there's nothing to be done. Do you want to go to prison so anons can shitpost with impunity? Or so normalfags can stream goyimflix without paying extra? I certainly don't.

Well, yes. The President through the power of his office alone can make almost anything relevant.

Suck it up yankies. If having no net neutrality doesn't change a thing (which it obviously won't) then us Europeans will have a greater argument against EU regulation in this area. If this bombs, then sucks to be you and will be a good lesson for the rest of us.

.... Holy fucking shit he actually believes this unironically... I don't know what to say to you anymore. You are officially a cuck, unironically. You seriously believe every bs that comes out of his mouth.

If he is calling for his AG to investigate her, still pointing out her wrongs, I would say that she is relevant, no? I don't understand why you wouldn't take the leader of a nation seriously.

i thought this was a thread about ajit pai and net neutrality

I'm literally saying she's irrelevant to the situation were in rn. Learn to follow threads

When you talk about anything political it always comes back to "Hillary would've been worse!" for some reason.

Trump's golden boys are obsessed with her

>mfw they finally come after the open internet