Be mulatto

>Be mulatto
>White people casually call you black and lump you in with them
>blacks hate us and think of us as infiltrators

Why can't people think outside the binary and just see us for the mixed people that we are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you start some bullshit "mixed pride" movement with an own cancerous brand of identity politics as it is the law in currentyear america.

>Be mulatto

Lol

I only recently learned that mulatto is an offensive term. No wonder people think I'm a racism haha

Unironically this actually
Its by annoying people that you're noticed

>tfw the only reason for your existence is because your mom was hungry for the bbc
You have my compassion.

so... which one is actually worse racism?
>White people casually call you black and lump you in with them
or
>blacks hate us and think of us as infiltrators

You guys should use pardo, it's funny even retarded sjw fight about if a person is white ou black.

>>White people casually call you black and lump you in with them
but you are black

I don't understand how people who are "mixed race" claim to be anything but the darker race and I'm not even trying to be racist

Start your own race and leave the rest of us alone.

the one drop rule mostly only exists in america. in most of the world, you'd be considered mixed race.

however, at the same time, you may not be black, but you might as well be. if even one spec of poop falls into your drink, would you still drink it? african genes are cancer and you look like a monkey.

That's always been the case in England as far as I know. Whites are white, blacks are black, mixed race people are mixed race, or half caste which you aren't really allowed to say any more.

The latter. The former is the typical status quo, while the latter is a kind of betrayal

It's strange for me, I have some racist friends when they're talking bad things about black people i'm just sitting there thinking about what to say.
But black hate annoys me more because they see us as their enemies even if we don't even do anything.

I agree with this 100% OP. Act like a fucking cunt. I'll hate you but you'll be a special snowflake with the associated privileges and freedoms.

You need to think if its just banter/jokes/critique or full on GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW.
It's strange to me that people get offended over what they are or others are.
Racism card throwing has got out of hand these days imo.

Most mulattoes I know have a black mom

>knows mulattos
anyway... Here it's always a black man and some guilt tripping feminist, after that they break up when nigetinog mode intensifies and we end up with a mulatto. Then the single mother will ofc never aknowledge that she dungoofed and keeps on forcing multiculturalism cos her child got called some name in school.
EVERY TIME

We are in the progress of race mixing,In 50years later,There is no racism i guess,You are the last generetion know the racism.

Nice utopias, in 50 years racism has only intensified because multiculturalism is done by force and people cant adjust.

The truth is normal people dont have issue with it. Sup Forums doesn't represent average person

Third girl is CUTE

If I have an indian dad and a white mom what am I?

people want to be unique special snowflakes. Instead of standing out by being an upstanding person, exceptional student or worker, it is easier to tag yourself with a identity consisting of a made up gender and race, or associate yourself with some micro-minority.
This all happens because people are too lazy to build an identity for themselves through their achievements and when they fail to do so, they use their made-up identity as an excuse.

Not really, I live in pretty mixed neighborhood and my neighbor was pretty pissed his daughter married a white man.

Poo in the loo

Everyone i know and have talked to agree with me irl. Look around you, how much was racism mentioned before this refugee spree? Never, becase it wasn't any issue. Now every tumblr bitch is moaning for symphaty for any slight joke or remark and the media is going on a spree when someone dares to say something offensive.
Atleast here... I'd rather live in peace than forcefully make every country a melting pot, because every country is not a melting pot.

American

A BADULAKE RAPEBABY

Fuck off spic.

>mulatto is an offensive term
where? at least in mexico it isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0

She makes us mulattoes look bad desu

It is in the US.

Because Mexico is 99% Native American and light skinned Native American just like the rest of Spanish America

On tumbl

>no you've been very good, you've been a feminist.

How does that logic?

Technically I am whiter than I am black since my black parent had a white grandfather

>just tell it like it is
>thats a feminist answer
This skank is an idiot.

but I'm white

One White Grandpa doesn't make up for a lineage of Black ancestors.

It isn't here as well desu

How does that logic?

>tfw octoroon

Look white but can hang out with da bruddas.

Feels good nigga.

You are brown and white is just the absence of brown

I don't know if your are black but you're not white

This. In Spanish America there is no political correctness toward black people.

In another ways, from Mexico to Argentina and Uruguay it's very offensive call people "indio" or "Native American", "Aboriginal", "Cholo".

go away Sargon

Her dad looks more like a mulatto t.b.h. fampai

My mom is white (german heritage) and dad is a mestizo mexican

What am I?

Native American or hispanic

a mestizo mexican

Gay

The future normal of this nation.

>tfw I look like male version of her with a full beard

Sargon of acuck is 16th black?

Fug.

I'm Eastern European so I am safe into both white and non-white categories lol.

she plays a shitty humorless character in parks and rec, I could tell she was a feminist just from that alone. All her relationships turned to ash, she dumped every boyfriend, and they turned into boring sad-sacks in that show too, she was probably just playing her own personality

Yup

WE

Her new show is funny desu

CHICANO

Shiiiit.

It works well I don't get hairy and strong teeth and body.

Sad no BBC tho.

White hispanic

>be me
>look white as fuck
>have a remote ameridian ancestor in my family
>get into colleage by using racial quotas
God how I love lefties

Italian

American

>white woman going for a poo in the loo

How disgusting.

Find the intruder.

Are you the same fat guy who shitpost here all the time?

>tfw mulatto with white features but really dark skin

People think I'm a poo in loo or a spic

4# is a beautiful boy

this is america we're talking about, some of them are trying to redefine "orientalism" as "racism directed towards asian people"

oh muh pure white blood shit

CBC had a thing about "shadism" with a black lady who was talking about how lighter black people have shade privilege or some shit. It was hilarious.

It has been for a while now.

Dark blacks hate lighter blacks
All blacks hate mulattos

Closer you are to being white the more you are hated

>spic

I thought Hispanic in America means Native American like google says

>mfw obama is not black

I agree with you a lot.

Black women hate mulatto women with white traits. Maybe it's envy.

No.
Google says:
of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
or
a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

Ahn? No I am skinny as fuck

But all of them have Native American looking on google. Maybe it's a stereotype.

I know it's a thing, it was just funny for CBC to have someone on talking about shade privilege. Makes sense it was a woman complaining too.

CHICANO JKJASAJKSAJKAJA

That Latino's are contaminated Natives?

That's not a stereotype.

>All blacks hate mulattos
That's not true

Nah my dad is based.

>in restaurant with him
>sees a bunch of black people at next table
>says "SON THERE'S A BUNCH OF AFRICANS OVER THERE" really loudly
>get some weird looks

BEAN'D

OP'S IMAGE IS BULLSHIT

NOBODY EXCEPT THE MOST IGNORANT DUMB NIGGERS THINKS MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK

>says "SON THERE'S A BUNCH OF AFRICANS OVER THERE" really loudly
does he have an indian accent, too?

(or did you mean indian as in native?)

#2, she's the only woman

I know a girl who is half Flip and half black and blacks would rag on her endlessly for not being black despite the fact she was dark as shit, in some cases darker than the nigs who were ragging on her.

To me they look full or mostly Native American. Rare as fuck in Brazil.

I have a mother wich is a mix of italian and mexican and a dad wich is full redhead and white as only whiteness can be. I'm mestizo somehow, I wondered if it is the shitty mexican heritage. At least my hair is a brownish red and got the eyes of my father.
Pic related, me and me gf.
Fuck mexicans

>does he have an indian accent, too?
yes
>(or did you mean indian as in native?)
no

Hate to break it to you but you have some African in your genes too. Everyone does. You can trace every single person alive today back to a single person only a few thousand years ago. That's all blacks and whites and everything in between. We are all related even if that relation is very diluted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor

you should do an impression of him saying that then desu
vocaroo.com/
you surely grew up around him, so you should know it well, right?

i dunno, i'd say you look mediterranean more than mestizo with only your hand to go by.

Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam.

>mix of italian
Sorry but terrone aren't Italian

What girlfriend?

White blonde italian dad + mestizo mom same color as you.