Safari is GOAT

Sorry poorfags.

Safari is now officially the greatest browser of all time.

How does it feel knowing that you're a poorfag and can't even access it?

This is reserved for people who can afford it.

People who take their computing seriously.

The computing elite, if you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

appldnld.apple.com/Safari5/041-5487.20120509.INU8B/SafariSetup.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed. Safari is superior. A premium product.

the Messi of browsers desu

Bwhaahahahahahaahaha

Bwhahaahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahah

Poorfags can get it tho, but only Safari 5 (current is Safari 11)

appldnld.apple.com/Safari5/041-5487.20120509.INU8B/SafariSetup.exe

It certainly is. Gone are the days of major security flaws, data tracking, slow surfing, battery-draining, auto-play videos, and ads.

It's unfortunate that the poor will never know the greatness.

>now
What changed?

Same fagging this hard.

Same_space_fagging this hard.

nah

Sorry, bud, but those aren't me. I sympathize with you though, it sucks knowing that some people are posting through a superior product.

Edge is better.

Safari is a premium product. Firefox is great for androidpajeets who want to "customise" their browsing experience.

Safari is for patricians who want the perfect, most aesthetically pleasing browsing

It is true. Sup Forums will complain about weebm but nobody who does useful work cares about that.

WAAY better

Sup Forums seems finally turned from a tech board to consumer success stories

Safari is one of those things in life that makes you wonder how you browsed the internet before Safari.

>iPad

Nice. Good to see you my fellow successful patrician

Came here to post this

This is the only thing that Apple has left to offer: the faux premium feel of exclusivity

I've always wanted to know this.

What is the Clover alternative on Apple devices?

I'm proud of you guys. We've worked to be able to afford the finer things in life and it truly feels great.

Just think: there are people posting in this thread that don't even have a retina display.

install gentoo

So Safari disappears when you most need it? Seems about right.

>finally

Look guys, it's your typical poor person using a Windows machine.

Apple users work hard and play hard. We have earned the right to laugh at you. Our financial successes have allowed us to demand the best and use the best products on the market.

Sorry poorfags. There's a reason the most powerful people in the world use Apple. There's a reason why everyone comp you see in a movie is an Apple. It's simply because everyone wants to be like us.

Q U P Z I L L A
U
P
Z
I
L
L
A

Safari user here, it's the fat Seinfeld guy with a baseball bat.

Sit down, nigger.

>work hard and play hard
Yeah, that's about literally all you ever do. You work your asses off and then blow it all on cheap entertainment and shallow experiences.
>earned the right to laugh at you
In your dreams. If I asked any consistent applefag a compsci question beyond what a for loop is they'd stutter and say "w-well you're just a loonix pedo" or some shit (highly exaggerated I know but you get the point)
>financial successes
So all you care about is arbitrary currency and social status that is also incredibly volatile and a game in and of itself to remain relevant and important in society
>demand the best and use the best products on the market
If you're a fucking normie brainlet, yeah sure. I'll just sit here with my cheap hardware and free software and be able to do whatever the FUCK I want with it.
>most powerful people in the world use Apple
So like celebrities and politicians? Jackasses that don't even know shit about technology and are about as educated as 75% of the population on technology?
I bet you bottom dollar that the people that WORK for said powerful people, that they made their fortunes off the backs of, steer clear of apple anything.
>every computer you see in a movie is an apple
This isn't even correct and you're using Hollywood bullshit to judge irl quality?
>everyone wants to be like you
Yeah, because I want to be a self-righteous, ignorant, naive, morally afflicted, sedated, pridefully unintelligent normy like you.

Go find a tree, go find a rope, hang yourself.

>30 replies

TOO EASY

See you next thread poorfags.

since this is a shitty browsers thread I guess I'll post here

I finally got rid of this r*tarded botnet shit but I need a good mobile browser now

ITT: haHAA 12 btw

forgot pic

>Fortune
Looks like shit
Old
Doesn't support new Sup Forums flags
Crashes a lot
Free if you're jailbroken(it's not available in the AppStore)
And pic related

>TheChan
Very new
Looks modern
Just added flag support(as text)
No ids in Sup Forums Sup Forums and /bant/ yet
Didn't crash a single time so far
Supports a Russian 2ch
Available in the AppStore(paid)

Too long, don't care. I don't read the thoughts of those below me. Getting off food stamps should be your next task.

Is safari still using webkit as it's backend?

>his attention span can't handle 1533 characters
I literally have ADHD and you're worse than me.
>food stamps
It's called middle class, faggot. It isn't either filthy rich or dirt poor.

After you got btfo'd you're now desperately trying to put on a smug face and be like "pfft, whatever" knowing damn well you get shot in the heart, castrated, kicked into the dirt and burned alive.
Get off Sup Forums, get off Sup Forums you fucking normie bastard, and go back to fucking dumb painted blondes.

I'm gonna sit here with my linux and sip my coffee and be cozy and content because I don't actively censor myself from reality so my little fantasy world isn't destroyed.

so how's your webm support?

Thanks god I use the CR7 of the browsers

So a manlet?

legit jelly from this thread to be desu

Edge is way better and chrome for webdev

>How does it feel knowing that you're a poorfag and can't even access it? This is reserved for people who can afford it.
It's fucking free, go and fucking kill yourself fucking thank you very much.

its not worlds fastest browser tm until high sierra though unless I missed something

I'm poorfag and you tech iliterate retard who buys fashion. I can deal with it since there will always be someone richer than me but even if I had McScrooge's vault I still wouldn't buy iShit.

Posting from Safari right now.

feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw using safari and getting your dick sucked by your blonde qt 3.14 trophy wife
poorfags will never know this feeling

can you still not see webms?

>Gloating on a mongolian tapestry board

No amount of apple dick will save you