only your country things

Gregg the absolute madman

FUCKING JESUS OPPRESSOR

>that namefield
>that picture
>''''''''''''''''''your''''''''''''''''''' country
YOU MUST GO HOME

same thing here with tim hortons really

You are not Poland if you reside abroad, you are British currently, asshole. Stop fooling people, because they later accuse Poles of stealing jobs in other countries.

this is my place now, but dont worry you can stay. btw its not "your" country for a long time now
what the hell happened

good ol' street vendors

it's time to kill the greggs meme. I wouldn't want foreigners coming here and getting excited over it. It's very much >British """food""" tier.

when i spend money in Poland i sometimes fuck girfliends of such salty losers like you. they think living abroad is exotic and money pretty much spread their legs after drink or . just for your information Piotr, you could choose better

Wow, you are an imbecile. It is a good thing that we export idiots to the UK, but - on the other hand - PR of Poland is hurt by it terribly. Anyway, maybe i am oversensitive about what foreigners think about Poles, the opinion is so heavily fucked already that i shouldn't care, i guess.

There was a protest going on and these monkeys thought it would be an amazing idea to take a Jesus from a church
lol

nobody hates Polish people here m8. Don't believe the memes.

seriously its just nasty banter, its really hilarious how Polish people think everyone have opinion over their country. its a fucking eastern european shithole #64 no ones from west even recognise this crap, no one cares

at least have decency to translate m8

I don't give the flying fuck what you do to your immigrants now, to be fully honest. I worked in your depressing shithole for almost 3 years - never again...

It was from a tv show (funded by the govt) full of propaganda

tweet says: 'thanks a lot -show's name- you showed me the truth I didn't even need to think for myself, never go away!'

So stop using word "poland" in the name field, you wacko.

the butthurt is STRONG in this one.

what did you do?

It says "the Falklands are Argentinian".

>does not apply to Jorma

what's the legal bases for this?

those really aren't that expensive considering the CAD. Guessing that's an expensive part of the country though?

mate youre managing to piss off both poles and brits you absolute madman

wew

maybe Jorma is an absolute ledge who doesn't need speed limits