Should I escape to Svalbard, Iceland, Faroe Islands, or Greenland?

Should I escape to Svalbard, Iceland, Faroe Islands, or Greenland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinesin
youtube.com/watch?v=9vHEtin2qsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am Northern Irish

help

What the eff is this gif?

Come to us, I need someone to help me in my SviĆ° business.

Jan Mayen

Faroe Islands

Pretty comfy and its in the middle of nowhere at the same has a decent population54

A protein that moves stuff inside cells
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinesin

Faroe Islands

yes

Why?

Svalbard seems pretty cool.
>tfw you literally have to be armed to leave the town

Seems pretty cool until you turn that rifle on yourself.

this

Svalbard, I need that flag

Not gonna happen. I went to Svalbard and all I got was a regular Norwegian flag

But it says "Svalbard and Jan Mayen" when you put your mouse over it

Motor protein

No.

>flag autism
"wew"

Yes it does. It says Svalbard and Jan Mayen.

You're not gonna get that flag by posting from Svalbard, since the .sj domain is not in use and the internet comes from the mainland.

I love that you shitposted from svalbard. Is it worth visiting? I've always wanted to go desu.

Svalbard has a lot of southeast asian women and their numbers continue to grow.

it's good to note that in real life that protein does not move like that, this gif makes it look like the protein knows where to lands its feet, in real life it throws it "legs" everywhere and hope it sticks

Absolutely. It's a really unique and amazing place.

Pic related is from the abandoned Sovjet mining town "Pyramiden". A day trip there is mandatory.

>10 to 19

Why?

if you saw someone with that flag, it was a proxy

>google streetview
>svalbard
>Mary-Ann's Polarrigg
>it's just friendly curious white people and qt viking descendents surrounded by picturesque snowy fjord

we're all gonna make it brahs

>google streetview
>Svalbard
>outside Longyearbyen
>It's of the snowmobile track instead of the actual road

what is that on gif?

put a bullet in my head i fucking hate the people on this shitty fucking island of mine

This issue deserves some clarification. There's two different things going on here: the possibility of generating a svalbard flag embedded in Sup Forums's website, and what actually happens when you visit Svalbard and funpost.

Number one: There is some way, in some way, shape, manner or form, to make a "svalbard and jan mayen" flag generate on Sup Forums, period. I know this for a fact. I have seen a Svalbard flag, hovered over one, and I strongly suspect that the finn and/or the icelander have seen one, on at least one occasion. So I know that that's true, no matter what you say.

HOWEVER, obviously in most cases this is most likely some sort of proxy. In this case, I seem to remember that it was PK posting.

I don't really have any reason to doubt your story. It's Norwegian turf after all, and internet infrastructure for more obscure places is often not up to speed. Internet things are often handled by the mainland, as you say. There are african governments whose official websites end in ".com", ".net" or similar, etc.

I think it is likely, as you say, that many if not all real, literal Svalbard connections are not configured as the Svalbard code, whatever it is. But I"m unconvinced that this is true for all of them. Moreover, I know for a fact that it is possible to somehow generate a Svalbard flag on Sup Forums for intance, so the infrastructure is not only there, it is accessible (presumably by skilled outsiders, like "PK").

My larger point being that your "nope that's impossible" attitude is clearly false. It is not only possible, but feasible for some hacker to visit svalbard and configure his rig to post "legit" Svalbard flags. After all, you use Sup Forums yourself, you're using a computer right now, and you've actually visited Svalbard, as you say. It's just a question of researching networking.

i could watch this for hours

listen to this while you're doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vHEtin2qsM

I would like to add to the above that although I have seen a Svalbard (presumptive proxy-) post, I have never seen a Bouvet island flag, not one time. That's where I do start to doubt the possibility, but I don't foolishly foreclose it.

kys

I have seen the Svalbard flag, but there is no way to get it just by posting from Svalbard. You must do some proxy hacking shit.

There's plenty of space if that's what you're asking

good post

Why?

Because of big white bears that eat people.

"no"

No, it wasn't.

Very good. Now account for the situation where a person who is actually on Svalbard does "some proxy hacking shit".