What are some fun things you can do with an Android phone that you no longer use? Nexus 5x btw

What are some fun things you can do with an Android phone that you no longer use? Nexus 5x btw.

>google
Enjoy your botnet.

its going to be offline

Stick it up your ass and then call yourself.

I SAID IT'S NOT GOING TO HAVE SERVICE REEEEEEEEEEE

You'll have wifi service still.

personal web server, IP camera, plug into tv and use for kodi (if it's somewhat recent).

Or just install some very stable and energy efficient rom and use as a backup phone.

Nothing really worthwhile compared to, let's say, iOS. What the fuck is happening with all the lagdroid shitters raiding the board ?

Apple is way better on so many levels

Root it and rice it

>Android
doorstop
paperweight
dust collector
throw it at stray dogs

Sell it

Fuck you for that OP picture.

>very stable and energy efficient rom

Not OP, but can you suggest one, specifically for a Galaxy S3?
Tnx

You're trying too hard

put it in the microwave and earn lots of youtubebux

Not , but Lineage OS would run great on an S3.

is there a 1080p rip of this yet

not in english

Many.

last i saw was the upscaled 720p. thanks user

ew, read subtitles bro

Thanks for that. That was one option that stood out when I had a brief search yesterday. Dumb Q probably but I take it the OS comes with root as standard?

Give it back Tyrone

Launch it into orbit for crowd-funded money and call it an innovative nano-sat for fighting cancer. That's how it's done these days.

A couple of 1080p 10-bit Bluray encodes surfaced today

THICC isn't great.

get cheap unlimited sms plan, keep it plugged and connected to wifi, host sms sending webservice on it to use in your other projects

security cam try out roms and kernels use it too emulate older consoles

Apparently "kuchikirukia" is superior

CHD is also excellent. Both compared to source is a difference of "a pixel shift over here vs a pixel shift over there."
CHD has source DTS-MA, mine saves 2GB by encoding QAAC q127.
I added subs with some edits that fixed issues I had with the retail ones. If I hear an "Oba-chan" I should see a "Grandma" in there, not just, "Do you want last night's leftovers.'

use as an iPod