Another day, another atrocity

How can the Islamic State and its supporters unironically be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y8Yoo7KIKCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We killed 500.000 Iraqis and basically caused this shit m8. We shouldn't be talking about something we caused.

>we

Only China can stop them

You should end it all.

Please Mr. Hu, save us from this madness.

Yes, you. The government you pay your taxes to did this which means you were a part of it.

it's not hu anymore

I was a child in 2003. I dindu nuffin

Cut off the head, and make them be irrelevant on a global scale.

Cut off their social network feeds, and find a way to block them access to the internet.
If they don't get new supporters, and are shamed, then they will fade into the same obscurity that Al Qaida has.

Arm all of the forces/countries around them (Kurds, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey, rebels, Israel) so that IS doesn't conquer any more territory. Fill in the gaps with UN forces.

Once IS is surrounded, slowly 'tighten the noose', closing in on the now cut-off Islamic State.

>Implying I have a choice of whether not to pay taxes to governments I didn't choose to elect.

B-b-but it's not true islam user

Arming them all would likely create other groups.
Organizing these groups into a cooperative counter attack would be the biggest logistics and diplomatic nightmare you could imagine.

>arm more muslims

How about no

Not sure about Trump but I unironically think he's spot-on with a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S. Too bad seemingly everyone else thinks it's "racist", it's simply a precaution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

No one will bother the Muslims which are already here. But through strict immigration quotas, we can make sure there's less likelihood of an attack by foreign IS mercenaries happening

Post unexpected jihad

youtu.be/Y8Yoo7KIKCU

All you attacks were internal and you'd be excluding Muslims from the outside the middle east. Also they can lie.

>Arm all of the forces/countries around them (Kurds, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey, rebels, Israel)

Oh boy, can we think of any historical situations this correlates to? Americans, everyone, they never learn

>We
>500.000

LOL