Sup Forums will never own one of these

Sup Forums will never own one of these.

>Implying I didn't own one when I was a kid

Suck my dick cunt I've got one underneath my bed. It's dull as fuck though.

>Sup Forums is one person

What I really want is an MSX computer. Not for any useful purpose but because they always seemed cool to me.

I own one of those.

get away from me

i loved the amiga, when i was a kid. comiest computing exerience I ever had

I've got literally a box full of these along with at least half a dozen beige box PCs, compact macs and god knows how many keyboards and cards and shit. Haven't touched any of it in years. Had a few CRT monitors too but threw them on the curb some months ago.

22x23 MASTERRACE

Same here user. I was always interested in having one of these every since I first learned about them.

no I never had one of these, I always wanted one though.
Yes! I had the 500+ but I also bought workbench 1.3 for compability issues so I had both chips.

Later I got the amiga CDTV too.

I dunno how many lawns i cut, apples I picked, flowers I sold, yard work I did and commercials I delivered for the local store to buy these, but it was a lot. Basically worked for every God damn old people here to make it happen.

I was too young to be allowed to deliver newspapers or have a summer job down at the factory back then

ah the 1200, it was fucking awesome.
I don't remember anymore was this in the a500 class/period? Like in a topnotch 500?

And the 4000 was the kickass in the 1200 class?

those amiga coders actually kept kicking or ass in coding demos way into the PC age

A2000 was the souped-up A500, yes.
>if only the CTR shills had a SHUT_UP_FOREVER memory location

No need to own a C64 when pic related was available earlier, cheaper, and without a light blue backgroun with slightly lighter blue text colour scheme

Commodore ashit

Nice keyboard faggot.

I meant to recall this, a fathers friend one but were not allowed on it then. He had 500 too.

They were all kick ass machines, back then we used amiga the PC came later for us when commodore died. Imagine if they never died, it would been awesome

I mean my friend had a 500 too, which we used ofc

Who /xcopy/ here

>Using a leddit period to mark end of sentence
>missing out on pents because of it
Top Zoz, new friend

Instead of the garish background you get the worst keyboard in history.

Who /bytebandit/ into /gurumeditation/ here

Finger your moose button if you agree

I think we have reached an absurd level of paranoia

now a fucking PERIOD is leddit

we have to stop this

yes I know this is leddit spacing but I've been using it for years and I've never visited that site so fuck off

>Worst keyboard in history
Not by a long, long, way

>membrane
ayy limone

>POKE 53280
>POKE 53281
>POKE 646

Quite possibly. I only had an A1000 so I missed out on a lot of the fun. There's only so far they could have pushed the old tightly-choreographed bus architectures, though.

Who /sim/ here?
Who /resource/ here?

Mah nigga!
>PRINT USR 1210
>Poking with 201 as it was z80a for RET

You know, i've been thinking about remaking these types of computers and selling them on etsy or something. Basically take a modern motherboard, stick the keyboard on top, and build a custom chassis around the thing. Each one could be custom made, specs and all. Or maybe I can have people send it their own computer specs to be fitted. Maybe when I have more to spend

I can emmulate like sixty of them on my thinkpad

you say this as if a c64 is this totally unobtainable computer produced in very few numbers for a very short amount of time

>t. ledditor gets angry when revealed
You need to go back

10 POKE 54272+rnd(0)*27, rnd(0)*256
20 goto 10

>USR(1210)
kek that was the top half of the text screen on a C64

I would have figured a lot of them would have been chopped up for their SIDs.

>t.the next robb hubbard

yaaaaaaaaaas

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaKY87e6j04