I don't mind if I get banned for off topic, but I have to say this

I don't mind if I get banned for off topic, but I have to say this.

You Sup Forumsuys have kept me alive.
I would have killed myself several times if I didn't have you guys to discuss inane shit with...

Thank you Sup Forumsuys.

kys

same here, not specifically this board or Sup Forums, but having people online to talk to is potent cure for stress or loneliness. Listening to good music does it for me too. The Grateful Dead got me through the worst years of my life with a smile on my face

Bruh... for the short time you have thank you. That post actually warmed my heart.

>You Sup Forumsuys have kept me alive
i'd rather be dead though

too bad i'm a coward

We're not your friends

wasting time of 4chins is what makes me depressed. underagefags get out while you still can.

MODS MODS MODS!

I sometimes wish I was dead too.
but I always find comfort on the chins.

Deep within the shitposting, I found something more: I realised that there is other people like me out there, even if I can't be physically friends with them, they are always there.

I don't feel lonely when I'm here.
This place truly is my home.

Why the fuck are we here then?
We all have one interest: Technology

Quit with the feels man

Don't waste too much time.

I now have a job, and I only post here on my free time. That cured me of the feeling of wasting time. I do still work on my own projects, but it's usually to brag about them here and /diy/.

>Remember you are here for ever
Unless you don't belong.

I've been here since 2008.
I'm 27 now.

I can no longer have a normie life.

>chris
lmao fucking shit taste
kys

What are we going to do. When our Nip Overlord don't have the money to run his servers anymore?

I don't know...

We have to do something.

We have to fight bankruptcy and censorship..

you are waifu a shit too

No, fuck off.
I'm just here for the anime. Shitposting in other boards is just a bonus.
Please die.

you're welcome OP

Hi Anthony

We need that old guy back. What was his name again? I think he works for Google or something.

Linus? The guy who made Linux and makes the YouTube videos?

That didn't work for me though
I tried to get emotional support from this place and I ended trying to become food for fish.
Too bad I survived

No no, I am thinking of that guy who somehow transformed into a normie. The rumors also says he created 4chin, but we all know that only something as cancerous as this could could never have been made by a mere human

what a pathetic faggot
lmaoing@urlife

are you sick?
Hiroshima has always been the owner of Sup Forums...
He is the owner and founder.

to

Would saying ''moot'' get me permanently banned by Hiroshima?