/BST/ Battlestation Thread

Post your Battlestations. Hope you're all having a comfy evening.

Where are your sissy socks?

sorry, i have a girlfriend

R8?

Found donuts cheap locally, everything else is pretty much the same

Empty bottles are sorta tacky, same with the 90s nursing home fake vines
Desk could stand to be refinished, frame the posters
Add some symmetry to the posters, looks like you threw them up there randomly
Monitor mount would clear up some space, remove the ugly mugs and get rid of the clutter

your station is my goal. its fucking beautiful

I'm gonna need you to tell me what desk that is.

How is this achieved?

ur all gay nerds

what do you mean? i just used a transparent jazz logo

oh i thought it was like UV paint or something

>Keeping a large fire arm near by
Why
>Smoking
Why

Is your 360 modded?

New speakers and amp. Considering upgrading headphones in the future. Maybe some senheisers.

Rate pls

Quitting is hard okay

ohh... now that you mention it, i think i might do that

what desk is that

thats when i first built my computer.

i keep a smaller one near by now

Modded to do what faggot? Emulate game? Play pirates games? It's like were on Sup Forums or something

Packing up today.

I've been inspired to use a much deeper desk in the future.

I finally got my TV so now my room is pretty much complete. Not much I can do to it in such a tiny space, but at least it's comfortable to be in now and I have everything I want/need.

holy shit your dog is cute

Just taken. r8/h8

I like it. Has a lot of personality. I'd move that case to the ground though. It's too big to be on a desk and possibly get a second monitor. What mic is that?

Simple and functional. Dislike the weebshit though. Maybe you could find a better place for the consoles so the TV stands alone in that space so it looks bit less just cramped in there?

Too dark to see shit but it's good. I'd move the case to the floor and move the monitors further back and also frame the posters if possible.

Can't see much to properly r8. Looks a bit messy though, but I like the lighting.

Amazing, clean, stylish and comfy as fuck. I love it. That desk makes me want to jizz all over it. Is that a G900? If so, how do you like it? Again, I'd move the big case to the floor.

Don't really like the idea of a TV as a monitor but hey, whatever works for you.

Not a fan of the tapestry, but I like the rest. Gives off an "at home" feeling.

Can't barely see anything/10

Is that a functional OG ps3? Mah nigga

Is it a standing desk or is that handle useless aside from being a clever headphone stand? Love the monitor and case.

Looks really good. What monitors, amp and speakers are those? The mousepad could certainly use a bit of cleaning and that case looks like it really limits your leg room though.

g602 master race. I like it. Now go pet that pupper will you.

The way that TV is positioned gives me anxiety. I really like the desk tho. Very straight to the point. Are you in a dorm? If you could wallmount that TV it would be amazing.

>frame the posters
best way to do so?

Yea it's a military dorm. Currently stationed in Japan. I actually plan to buy a wall mount but for now this is my set up. I don't have fear of knocking it over because after my 14 hour work days I sleep like a fucking rock, I never move at all. It also looks closer than it really is in the picture. I like to hug the wall when I sleep so I'm a good enough distance. Thanks though I do love this desk.

Been forever since I've posted

Where did you get that painting?

From a hippie store called Earthbound

>barracks life

Looking got a dual monitor arm anons. We don't have much options here in maple syrup land and I'm seeing either this Vivo or Duramex,

Any of you guys have any experience with these or would you suggest others?

doggy!!!!! hello doggy, nice doggy, good boy/girl

same meme every thread.

My battlestations a bit messy, but so is life.

Close off the circle and make your own dedicated UFO shitposting station.

come shitpost from space with me user

only listing the binary genders... You are a fucking bigot user

It actually looks awesome. I'm thinking of doing something like that so I have space for a soldering station, and maybe a 3D printer.

Its pretty great in terms of efficiency, My soldering station is behind the iMac kinda out of view, working more on software hacking than hardware hacking right now.

What do you work with? What does your typical day on your UFO looks like?

I do contract computer engineering. Mostly I deal with startups who don't want to do that sort of stuff in-house. It depends on who is hiring me, but recently I have been contracted to do a shit load of IOT stuff, which ends up being a combo of hardware and software development.

My typical day is pretty boring. I wake up around 6:30am, take a shower, eat breakfast, etc. I do the daily "standup" with whatever team I am working with, which is basically a phone call and go over a digital scrum board and talk about what we are working on that day. Then I work for about 8 hours without breaking, and then eat dinner and watch anime and old movies until I get tired and go to bed. It is petty depressing, and I want to get back into systems administration, but the money here is really good at the moment.

pic related is my homelab in the next room because why not.

That wallpaper is beautiful. Could I bother you for a link? I would really want that wallpaper to be my wallpaper.

What keyboard is that?

Behold the ultra shitty camera of my Phone!

how is the yiynova in your opinion?
better than huion?
better than cintiq for the price?

which one of you two has the uglier dick?

Those figurines are fucking ugly

Cherry MX 1800 blue switches
Fuckin love it. Had it for a few years and it served me well. My only complaint is that the VGA/USB cord isn't detachable and it got a bit worn out from moving it around with the arm so sometimes I'll end up with light rays from the dark colors if I pull it out too much but it's a very minor problem.
I'd imagine like with all chink tablets Huion is pretty much the same. Unlike Cintiqs that have a textured slim film over the screen that makes it feel like you're drawing on paper these tablets have a really thick glass so it feels like you're drawing with a marker which I really like. Drawing is nice and frictionless and you don't have to worry about the pen nib ever wearing down. The pen also feels kinda springy but personally I like it since it helps with accurate line variation.
I wouldn't say it's better than a Cintiq but it's different. I think it's great that more of these Chinese tablets are coming out and are getting cheaper since Wacom holding a monopoly in the market. So yeah if you're on a budget then defiantly go for Huion, Ugee, Yiynova, Bosto, etc. You can pretty much do the same shit that you can do on a Cintiq.

I just bought the same desk as , it's a standing table. I've never thought of using the handle as a headphone stand, seems like a good idea.

dykes

Work edition.

postin

thanks, I've been considering upgrading from my tiny (bad) intuos for a while. Will definitely consider this or huion or something.

nice guitars / orange amps

is this the VW exhaust optimisation lab

>Kimi no Na Wa
Trash
>Miku and other Vocaloids
Trash
>Initial D
Good
>MBDTF & Reddit Beach
>audio-GD
>Blue Yeti
Trash
Those S30s are amazing for what they are, also best TLR girl & figure of her

a chocolate bar

autism

That's muh battlestation!
R8, m80s!

No prob just to let you know these tablets normally have bad viewing angles because of how thick the glass is and there's quite some distance from the nib to the screen itself. Real easy to get used to. Just be careful with the other brands since I've never used them before. I just know that Yiynova is pretty trust worthy.

Does anyone on /bst/ use Linux? If so why or why not? I love the idea of Linux but the more I consider actually switching over from Windows it seems less appealing.

Linux is for servers due to security and stability issues. People using it for desktops are just NEETs with too much time in their times trying to look cool. You'll spent way more time micromanaging it rather than achieving your goals.

in their hands*

What is that thing to the left of your mouse? Also nice dog

I () do on most of my computers. I don't play games other than stuff that can be run on an emulator, and I think that is the reason why most people are reluctant to switch. I have been running UNIX and Unix-like operating systems my entire life, and GNU/Linux is the most maintained package that operates the way that I would expect it to. I don't really like the GNU/Linux evangelists though. If you don't like an operating system, just don't use it.

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking of building a new computer with probably pretty high end specs but I always feel like i'll be gimped by Linux in some way if I do that.

Gimped in what way? Do you play games? Then yes you will be gimped because you will be able to run very few. But for general speed, productivity, media consumption (and even creation), software development, virtual machines, etc. then go for it. The Linux kernel actually manages resources better than NT and you will be able to squeeze out some better multitasking performance.

My machine has two 6 core xeons, 48GB RAM, RX550, and ~3TB of solid state storage in RAID 1+0 and I don't feel like a drop of it is wasted under GNU/Linux.

be gentle

Thanks for the reassurance, I find Linux fun and everything, I do game but most games I play run on Linux and the Outlook for Linux gaming is getting better and better especially with technologies like vulkan; it's a shame that it's so fragmented (even though that's a more like a double sided edged sword)

I know the R710s tend to be pretty quiet, but I have a few similar Cisco switches (can't exactly tell the model from your picture) and they are noisy as hell. Mine are in a completely different room of my basement and I can still hear them right now. How do you deal?

the cisco switch hides my estrogen, it is non functional.
>wanting to run a botnet ridden device
when i did it was decently loud, slight whine i think the bearings were off.

doesn't look like a battlestation of a good bencher

Jesus Christ this faggot still posts here?

>Le OMG why do you have a gun?!?!!?

spotted the eurocuck

Actually, TV is mostly just a TV. The only reason I slapped a $20 GPU in my system for the TV is YouTube, Netflix, and digitized films which are far more comfortable to watch sitting in the vintage lounge chair off-picture.

Your station is too neat. Much OCD if you normally square your tablet to the desk like that. Beyond that detail you have a nice area lacking rice or clutter.

>that wall paint
are you actually a 12 year old boy?

>Being this jealous

Hey I remember you.

I still want to rub my dicks cum all over your PC

I really like that poster that looks like an alert message where'd you get it?

I think it's pretty gay to frame an album and then put a poster of the album cover beside it.

how can I plan out a battle station if im shit at drawing? i feel like it's a good low-hanging goal that would motivate me to go out and make some money

>richfag
>has the cheap version of the embody chair
ye totally rich