Hey Sup Forums, I'm looking for a new laptop for University, I want at least 8gb of ram...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm looking for a new laptop for University, I want at least 8gb of ram, I prefer intel but if you find an AMD one that's good, recommend that too.

Its mainly going to be used for school work, and a little bit of small video games (Binding of Isaac, Rocket league). I can run the games on low, I don't really care.

Other urls found in this thread:

laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/acer-aspire-r-15
dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop
samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/15-18/notebook-9-pro-15--np940x5m-x01us/
youtube.com/watch?v=C1kMW4G9VuA
amazon.de/HP-15-ba520ng-1HG20EA-Quad-Core-R7-Grafikkarte/dp/B01MSD9P0K/ref=sr_1_6?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1501241724&sr=1-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yo im looking for laptops too, is this a good one?

laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/acer-aspire-r-15

dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop

how are these for you? gf has the 1000$ one. pretty nice

The wiki is outdated, so I'll help

That one is good, great battery life

Otherwise get an XPS 15 and you will do well, even the one without graphics will play some games on low

wait for amd A 12 laptops

take a punch of luxury and get a samsung laptop thats a note book aswell. Or get the microsoft one
samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/15-18/notebook-9-pro-15--np940x5m-x01us/

dont put the laptop on your lap op, fries your balls and causes urinary problems

plz

I am at the same point but i dont think ACERs are good option. wat about lenovos?

Don't get a shitty laptop that heats like shit

Thinkpad T430
It's cheap
It's got good enough battery which you can even upgrade for more
It doesn't heat up much if you clean your fans (or swap em out if the previous owner was a faggot)
And it's good enough to mgstpp on low

Buy x220, make sure it has ips. Spend the rest of money on motorcycle. Don't be bus cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1kMW4G9VuA

get cucked

Are you autistic? Serious question.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me, I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous imageboard culture!

You mad

Umm yes. It's me.
I'm not. Tbh.

Also seriously get an x220 or x230. Its a pretty good laptop for uni. Only issue is 1366x768. It's the main laptop I use.

post boipucci

They're okay
Customer service is better than acers

Wait for Raven Ridge if possible

How important is battery life?

amazon.de/HP-15-ba520ng-1HG20EA-Quad-Core-R7-Grafikkarte/dp/B01MSD9P0K/ref=sr_1_6?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1501241724&sr=1-6
Cheap and fine for some light vidya

Not to be your typical neckbeard...
But I bought a used T500 in my first year of high school and it kept going through university, and I still use it after I finished.

The Intel GPU died in it, but it usually dies. Friend had a Dell Latitude XT, same GPU, died too. We also had some other tough Dell, same GPU, also died. So... I guess it was a shitty Intel GPU.

You also have to replace the battery from time to time.
But the point is, I spent ~250$ on the laptop and been using it for looooong years now.

(btw I am not saying ThinkPad > all, just that used business-class laptops are god-tier and very cheap.)

>he doesn't know pastas