So you know forth is the best programming language, right?

So you know forth is the best programming language, right?

Here is your personal (you).
Progamming languages are like tools.
Some tasks are better done in a specific language. You wouldn't use a hammer for a screw, right?

forth is the only programming language

Basic is the best programming language.
You can squeeze it in 4KB, it tells you the line you are, it's easier to understand, and have powerful branching tools like goto and gosub.

Forth is more powerful of a language than basic because you can get to a higher level of abstraction with less work and with less bootstrapping or stay at a lower level of abstraction if you desire. Even it's lowest level of abstraction is very close to the hardware and is very high level in design.

This. When you need optimized code, use Assembler, Fortran, or Ocaml. When you need to develop a webserver, use Python or Dynamite.

Well, you can use poke and data on basic for that.

Who is this semen demon?

No programming language is the best retard. Some are better for some things and some are better for others.
Also you most likely don't even know the languages that you mention you just want opinions for it.

Actually, it's Scheme Lisp.

Best languages for each problem:

Systems: C++
Game Development: C#
Web Development: C#

Forth is such a great language because it removes the barriers between the computer and the programmer without obfuscating it in anything heavily confusing. Once you understand forth you can take a forth program and compile it with just a pencil and paper. It is something you can work through in your head and know exactly how it will run internally. This is something that gives you such fine grain control over the computer that there is really no other competitor except c. And yet it's alot easier than c to use and understand. I never fully learned about the internals of c datastructures and yet I learned how forth worked in just a week.

I think that forth has a promising future and that eventually people will wake up and smell the roses and realize that forth is like the saviour of hacker languages. It will redeem us and make us cool again.

Forth saved my children from rabies and all because it was such a great programmin glanguage I can't believe I went a single day of my life without programming ofrth every day becaues I love it so much it is the best ha ha hahahahahahhahhaha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ahah hahaha ha ha ha hahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

why is she covered in bird poop

nice meme.

have an upvote :)

Ocaml for optimized code? Explian this to me pls.

I'm here to halt you right there.
C# is good for game SCRIPTING.
If you do an actual engine with C#, captain planet will appear and break all your teeth with a punch to the face.

@61604754

keeping my (You) though lmao

> powerful branching tools
> goto and gosub

I keked

Systems: C
Game Development: C
Web Development: pure html

You are retarded. Game development is not engine development.

C# is not a scripting language.

Stop using any web app then, use only web sites. Retard.

> Web Development: C#

So, you would for example run A* on C#? or any sort of level culling? or god forsake the actual object collision?
Nope, for that you need speed.
C# you use to do mundane shit like drawing guis, controlling the level scripting and so forth.

Why do people keep posting this? There's never even any context; no one posting this every relates the webm to their post and usually they just make no comment like you did. No one in even knows what govnocode is without looking it up. Why did Russians add English subtitles in only to keep obscure slang in? Why is it so windy indoors?

so many questions

Why are you still alive?

>not java
(you)
I bet you poo in the loo and shoot up your school too

hey guys im new here and I want to learn how to code websites. Should I learn forth as my first language? it sounds really powerful

How can it be the best programming language when it is actually some shitty kind of just in time macro assembler for the lone autist to target microcontrollers?