Bought the new macbook

>bought the new macbook
>Literally returned it the next day
How can anyone consider this laptop useable in any way?
>Shit keyboard that feels worse than a touch screen with haptic feedback
>Shit touchpad that's too big, not sensitive enough, and grips the skin as you try to move your finger across it
>So thin I could feel the stress and minor flex when holding it with one hand
And don't get me started on how difficult Apples fucking OS is to use.

Dropped that shit hard and went right back to my t230. Worst experience I've had with any laptop yet.

couldnt you have tested it in the faggot shop before buying???

>Can't use a dead simple UI in macOS
>Is unable to adapt to change

Sounds like you're just not suited to deal with technology, kid.

>Returned it the next day
You did good. I tried one in store and am so glad I discarded macbooks in favor of my probook/elitebook years ago.

Currently on a probook 470 and it's so much better than any macbook I've seen on the market.

>Dead simple ui
You've either never used MacOS or never used windows.

Apple tried so hard to be different that you can't even cut and paste files on a mac. It's a gimped piece of shit OS.

lol you're literally retarded

>>Is unable to adapt to change
What kind of change? Going from heterosexual to homosexual is not the kind of change one can adapt to.

Ayy

>Types like a retard
>Calls others retarded
Typical.

>too dumb to learn how to use an OS before shitposting incorrect info about it
cmd option v you absolute moron

Copy paste? Everyone knows how to do that. Every modern OS can do that.

What happened to pic related??

no, you said macOS didn't have cut/paste
cmd c/cmd v copies, cmd c/cmd option v moves (cut)

for macs it's a feature

the only thing stupid is you, at least take a few minutes to learn how the os works instead of thinking it should be identical to windows and then shitposting about it on Sup Forums when it isn't

>Takes a few minutes to learn how to be a special snowflake
As opposed to using the industry standard for both windows and Linux?
Come on buddy...

I want Sup Forums to leave

hm why was my post deleted i have no idea - niggress is such a beautiful word

anyway on to you user
your post reads like a lot of reee and no actual point or answer, i was just questioning the logic behind it and since you failed to give any reasonable explanation i assume it is the way it is just to ""be differentâ„¢"" and am actually correct in my assumption it is retarded

see why should mac have to conform to shitty linux "standards" when they've been doing things their own way a lot longer
I don't think they really care about idiots like you who can't even figure out how to work such a simple and powerful OS

again user

i was just asking for the reasoning (not conformity or anything else) because the way i see it does not make much sense

>i ain't clicking that shit nigga .jpg

because you're going into it expecting it to be identical to windows
it's not, and it shouldn't and won't try to be
it's completely different so you should treat it as such
if you really can't adapt to such a simple thing then you're no different than the tech illiterate boomers

It's not just Linux though. When the majority works differently it's because the minority is simply trying to be different.

Also to all the plebs who didn't save op image

what is cmd-c called?
is this done with keyboard only?

copy, and you can do it with right click menu too

>mods itt
>UT99_UnStoppable.wav

shouldn't cmd-v be called copy?

I'm so confused.
So is it copy or paste?

Why is it so different on mac?

cmd c is copy
cmd v is paste
cmd option v is move
this might be confusing if your iq is under 80

So there's no cut?
You have to copy and then move?

you're actually retarded if you get this hung op on a name
the functionality is identical

Holy shit you seriously can not cut and paste on a mac, you have to copy first and then move?
That is literally retarded. LITERALLY.

cut is move desu or mv to be accurate

in windows, you use a separate key combination to cut/copy and only one to place the file
in mac, you use the same key combination to "select" the file and a separate one to copy/move
it's functionally identical and they both have the same quirk, stop acting like this is rocket science. unless you're actually too dumb to understand this?

OP I totally feel you on the keyboard, it's touchscreen-tier bad, but the cut/copy functionality is pretty neat. It makes you choose which one at the destination, not at the source.
Still wouldn't use macOS though.