Did you know the numbers and phrases used in the audio captcha are from phone conversations?

Did you know the numbers and phrases used in the audio captcha are from phone conversations?
Google literally had access to voice recordings of millions and developed a software to analyze it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fuui9qICYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So? You're merely verifying their speech-to-text algorithms. They already know what the text is, since how else would they be able to check you passed the captcha?

Ever since google introduced 'okay google', they've been recording everything anyone ever says around their smartphones and in telephone conversations, parsing it to text, and then using it to build advertising profiles on you.

>Did you know the numbers and phrases used in the audio captcha are from phone conversations?
Source?

common sense
the way people speak is like a phone conversation + typical voice sampled at 8kHz

>I have no proof and am talking out of my ass

Kill yourself

why do you act like this?

Because you connected two very loosely related pieces of information to come to an asinine conclusion.

If you had any concrete proof, you'd be a very rich man because lawyers would salivate at the thought of taking on a gross breach of privacy case.

>very loosely

There is no loss of privacy. Google probably asked FBI/CIA to hand over ''public'' conversations and it's probably legal because there are over 10,000 laws being produced every year
Also not a single lawyer would sue google for this

Okay google isn't even enabled on my phone.

>Probably
>Probably
>Probably

>phone calls are 8khz
>a sound clip on the internet that has to be small in file size but still audibly recognisable is also 8khz

Samsung got a class action lawsuit for their TVs recording people and sending it back to Samsung. Google would be in a world of shit if they were caught using peoples phone calls as public captchas

do you really think google hired voice actors to record numbers and phrases?

>audio captcha

It doesn't matter what I personally think. Provide proof or leave this thread. I'm not pro data mining by the way. You are just being unreasonable.

>It doesn't matter what I personally think.
Fucking kike

>I will continue making baseless assertions and refuse to provide any evidence
>Fucking kike
Really takes the ol' noggin for a joggin'!

>You're a kike for not believing my uncited claim without question

Damn, that just settles it then. It's all
""" their """ fault.

>I won't say what I think because I know it will put me in a bad position and demolish my tips fedora ''argument''
:)

It's not from actual conversations. It's from a neural network taught to replicate the sound of human voice. Actual conversations were only used as a training set. Same with recapcha's house number and street name plates. There's an official whitepaper on that on the web.

>Oh fuck I got cornered, time to shitpost

>I won't say what I think because I know it will put me in a bad position and demolish my tips fedora ''argument''
>:)
So, you're just on an epic shitposting rampage now? Good to know. I'm totally convinced it's all because of
""" them """ now.

>Asking for citations is now shitposting

Or it buried in the EULA of Android.

>What do you mean we can't record all your conversations? Didn't you read the EULA? :^)

You asked me for my personal opinion.
I explained it doesn't matter, if there's actual proof. And no, personal opinion isn't what qualifies as evidence. You apparently have evidence for Google's collection of phone conversations, so, the floor is yours. Snowden said it's possible, but for the NSA.

>Snowden said it's possible
>believes in Snowden
>asks for people to provide hardcore evidence
confirmed leftist jewish scum
Back to /r/

No, I believe google has invested more money than you could comprehend on developing a human sounding text to speech program.

Google translate sounds pretty good, did they record someone to say every word in every language?

>asks for people to provide hardcore evidence
>confirmed leftist jewish scum
>Back to /r/
You are just desperate and admitting defeat at this point, right? I don't believe in what Snowden said without evidence either. Do you happen to be aware of the NSA's tools that got leaked? PRISM project? All delusions, right? You've made a claim that Google records and collects phone calls and you haven't provided proof. Don't you think providing proof for that would benefit anything other than your epic Friday night shitposting rampage on Sup Forums?

>You are just desperate and admitting defeat at this point, right?
Common sense > A jewish lawyer asking for hardcore evidence you know it's impossible to obtain
It's better for you next time to drop your fedora and talk some common sense instead of trying to discredit other people pretending this is a court

>Common sense
Some people believe fantasy realms like hell exist. Other people believe shape shifting lizards control governments. And it's all common sense for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=4fuui9qICYg
>A jewish lawyer
Great telepathic abilities buddy, especially on an anonymous image board. I'm sure you'll now tell me what my name is and which country I'm from.
>asking for hardcore evidence you know it's impossible to obtain
Great, so why did you make this thread in the first place?
>pretending this is a court
I was reasonable and asked for proof of your claims.

>people like exactly like phone recording
>has phone recording frequency
>he proceeds to claim I am a conspiracy theorist
fucking european scum

*people talk

>Calling you a kike won't work anymore so now I'll just call you a european

>implying there is a different at this point in history

That's nice sweetie, but you still haven't cited any proof of a conspiracy other than JOOS

well the recording software of like 5 government agencies is

>being this desperate to defend jews
>calls me sweetie attempting to make sound superior
:}

>Who needs proof when I can just scream ITS THE JOOS to win arguments

I didn't say it was jews behind phone tracking I said you are a jew for acting like a jewish lawyer.
And you are.

>Only one person is replying to me
We've been through this:
>A jewish lawyer
Great telepathic abilities buddy, especially on an anonymous image board. I'm sure you'll now tell me what my name is and which country I'm from.

>a desperate redditor in this thread trying to defend google
Summer

>Calling you a kike and a european won't work anymore so now I'll just call you a redditor

>a desperate redditor in this thread trying to defend google
It doesn't matter what I personally think. Provide proof or leave this thread. I'm not pro data mining by the way. You are just being unreasonable.
You are just desperate and admitting defeat at this point, right? I don't believe in what Snowden said without evidence either. Do you happen to be aware of the NSA's tools that got leaked? PRISM project? All delusions, right?
>Defending anything

I too can make up accusations about my opponent to try to discredit them. Thread has been up for 2 hours and so far not a single citation that google uses real voice clips from phone calls for their audio captchas