>2017
>still using openvpn
>slow as fuck
>annoying certificate managment
>unusable on poor 3g/LTE links
>easily detected and blocked by dpi

>VPN
>service

Works fine for me, I use it over LTE all the time, it's fast, never gets blocked by DPI, takes 2 seconds to generate a cert, so I don't know what your issue is. You just sound like a pain in the ass.

>Works fine for me
It worked for me too until I tried Shadowsocks. It 2-4x faster on arm/MIPS devices due to salsa20, it reconnects almost instantly, uses single passphrase to login while maintaining perfect forward secrecy, works in China and university networks. And it is much more easier to set up.

This is great for stopping your isp spying on you and you'll evade the torrent police as well. But to stay completely anonymous, you will have to buy into the vpn service and share an ip with thousands of others with a different one each time you connect.

ProtonVPN

Ipvanish, everything else is shit.

Mudfish. Just pay for prepaid data. Can use VPN easily on computers and phones.

don't need one because they block it on campus
no idea how they do it, I've tried every form of circumventing blocks and the only way that works is a SSH tunnel

SOCKS5 over SSH is great anyways.

yeah, but I'm really limited to just a web browser

Use sshuttle or proxychains

Private Internet Access

I just recently got NordVPN for 2 years at a cheap price since I ain't a poorfag.

Servers work and the software for wincucks like me just works with some advanced features as well.

t.Nord_Pr_Market_Manager_India

I used bird for about a year, with a coupon you can get it pretty cheap. But for anything but web browsing it's just too slow.

shadowsocks doesn't have pfs

How would I go about doing this? Are there any good tutorials?