What smartphone do you use Sup Forums?

What smartphone do you use Sup Forums?

>Galaxy J7 2016 here.

>iphone 6s
it just works. fuck itunes tho
>BB keyone
battery life is amazing. helps that over 6 days, my average sot is 3-4 hrs

BlackBerry Q10. Not sure if I want to fix my Passport or try out a Classic.

LG G4

pajeet?

Currently Moto G4, but I've ordered a Redmeme 4 to replace it.

Nope, I'm Spaniard.

HTC10

>a moore
even worse

My nigger, I use the J5 2015 edition, with the leather samsung case it's aesthetic as fuck. I want an s8 but i know i'll just use it for Sup Forums and messaging like my current phone.

Opo
Battery life got weak. Don't know if it's because of the battery itself (it's been 3 years), ofr because of lineage

A Priv, thinking about the KEYone but it's neither arrived or available in a decent price at my country.
Any more review over the bb?

>J7 2016
GOLD EDITION and bound by a 24 month contract from vodafone, paying 3 times more the value of the phone, and virtually obsolete since launch for that money?

keyboard takes some time getting used to.
camera is better than i expected.
other than that, not really much else i do with it.

I still get 8 hours SOT with mine on Lineage.

Moto G5 (not plus)

Galaxy s6 edge battery life is garbage.

Google Botnet™ Nexus Bootlooper 5X

LG V20

LG G6

$90 xiaomeme mi4.
snapdildo 801 is fast.
faster than low end shit snapdildo 410, etc.

with lineageos of course.

Samsung Galaxy S6

>moore
Celtiberian and Visigoth please.

op3.

still going great.

Been thinking about getting one of these. Any good? Anything I should know?

Moto G3 with Lineameme

An iPhone 6S, around 2 years old now, jailbroken on iOS 9.3.3.

It's a very decent phone as it's okay but not exceptional in every category... though I fucked up my earpiece and my battery's been getting worse so I'll probably either pickup the 8 or Mi6 or something.

Same (the 1gb ram version)

S6 edge

I can get 12 hours of standby battery life or 2.5 hours of on screen time. Speed is good, Ram management is pathetic good thing lineageOS is stable now I'm going to try it.

Also the screen brightness is never maxed out due to a bug in the ambient light sensor and the screen is looking yellow with a screen burn in at the bottom (I'm not sure if its my screen protector or my actual screen)

this
my nigga

A comfy zenfone 2 laser 720p :3
I love this Phone. You might ask do I love this phone, r-right? Well, I bought it off on a whim without thinking about anything and for my surprise, a guy called Lukk was maintaining the lineage os version for this phone. I was the happiest user in the world when I saw I could install LineageOS on my phone, yay.
But then, a challenge appeared: Could I use GNU, on this phone? Well, it would be cool if I could, right? I spent day and night reading the entire internet to learn how to do the shit. And, I did! yey. I could install Arch Linux and run GNU programs! I was like
> yayay, I can even install shit with pacman and yaou-
>wait, I can't use yaourt?!
another challenge appeared then. Fakeroot couldn't run, which meant that I couldn't install packages with makepkg. I was sad for a bit, but then, I saw the light of a kernel. Yes, the kernel. I forgot about linux, android is running linux not burd. I just need to recompile the kernel and make fakeroot work! easy, right?
Well, actually no. I spent exactly 1 week thanks to my slow laptop to successfully compile the kernel and make the boot.img (I did try a lot). But in the end, I could compile my own modified version of the android kernel. And you know what? Fakeroot worked this time! yea it ran, and then I ran yaourt and tried to install someshit, but makepkg complained: You can't run as root. I said no, please don't. But then I realized I ran fakeroot. And exited & rerun and now it worked perfectly.

I can't explain exactly, how attached I'm with this phone. I love it, it's my waifu, I could say, even.

Xiaomi™ Redmi® Note 3 Pro

Moto G5
pretty comfy to be honest, fits all my shitposting needs but 4G drains the battery quite a bit

Galaxy S5 G900T.
Pretty good, I guess.

Is Huawei p9 lite good? What good phone in that price range can I buy? It just has to have

Samsung S4 since a year ago. I had a no labled smart phone that was a cheap knock off of an lg phone. Screensize was like 2 inches no joke will post picture if I find it.

>Doesn´t support AWS network.
Lumia 640 LTE

iPhone 6 on contract
Galaxy S3 for web
4s repurposed as iPod

S5 with custom rom.

galaxy s8 plus

>Galaxy S8

Day 1 I got rid of touchwizz and it's awesome. Battery life is a massige improvement from my last phone, camera is great, screen is beautiful, and after putting a 256 GB memory card in it I have tons of storage.

>get mugged by a nigger
>takes my Moto X Play
>get an iPhone 6 for free with a pretty cheap contract
>get comfortable with it
>never look back.

Moto X pure
One of the best phones I've ever owned I don't see myself changing.

>Galaxy Droid Turbo
It's a pretty good phone. I'm looking to replace it, but there isn't much better in terms of what I'm looking for. Moto Z Play is likely my next phone.

Kill yourself

Moto G5 Plus

I love everything about it so far, especially battery life and the moto gestures for camera and flashlight

>tfw le max 2

I use a landline phone. Just because I refuse to waste money on smartphones and shit.

fuck samshit.
screens break if you look at it wrong.
if you dont have a death grip on it at all times it will slip away into the night
samshit didn't bother reading the usb standard before implementing it and have no clue what "otg" even means

iphone 6s

come at me faggots

>it's ok to ship a device in current year that contains basically your entire digital life and doesn't even get security patches
>want a smartphone that gets official software updates?
>choices are literally iPhone, Pixel, maybe "Nokia"?
I wish some crazy ransomware worm thing would come along and end this but it would probably just send literally everyone to Apple.

Lenovo/Zuk z2 plus on Android Ice Cold Project. Nice budget phone with 4gb of ram running a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for cpu and a Ardeno 530 for a gpu. Good screen and battery life. Usually on sale for less the $200

OP3 with AOSPA. Comfy AF with an amoled black theme

Huawei P9 lite. The best ever and the only one you need

Samsung A3 '17

Galaxy J7 2015 here
>had android 5
>got marshmallow
>supposedly getting nougat
For a mid-range phone, it's quite great too. I'll try to get a new battery for it though, so i don't need to replace the phone once its original battery dies.

galaxy j1 2016. worst fucking phone i've ever owned. my service provider gave me it as a "replacement" for my god tier moto x play that was stolen by some nigger.

this piece of shit, at least it works

Hey at least it kind of has an aesthetic. Have you tried flashing any ROM's on it?

Google Pixel

I have become part of the botnet, and life has become a lot more convenient

Blade V8 Pro.

Best price/feature ratio in the android market atm.

LG Stylo 3. It's a piece of a shit with a stylus, but it was cheap and functions the way I want it. Gonna save money for other shit other than phone.

Sony z2. god tier battery life still.

Galaxy Note 3.
Planning on buying iphone 8 on release

>mfw switch from an iphone to android
I didn't know you can do shit ton of stuff on the Android. Fucking iPhone I can barely do shit on it

G5 plus for the last two days. Comfiest phone Ive ever had.
The gesture controls for the camera and light are what life was missing.
Usb otg host actually works unlike with samshit phones
has enough power to power a usb microphone
mouse and keyboard worked right
this phone has the options to turn permissions on and off for shit. just installed skype and when it asked for my contacts, sms, and camera access I just told it to go fuck itself
I have the screen buttons turned off and am using the finger print sensor to navigate, its sorta comfy so far
I got the US version so mine has a compass built in if youre into that sorta thing
also its just nice to look at

OnePlus 3T
Fast, decent screen, speaker ok, headphone jack is good. Bluetooth and wifi are both janky. Camera is great in natural daylight, pretty much sucks otherwise. Fast! OxygenOS is pretty great actually. 7/10

Where my pixel Bros at???

Xperia Compact X. I like it but Wi-Fi is shit. I don't understand how this is.

Currently using Pixel XL, getting a Z2 through work for free.

same

Are you on a custom ROM?

Samsung Galaxy S8+
It is a true wonder to behold, as well as lasting a couple days on battery
I disabled/deleted Bixshit and most of the bloatware, and removed the bottom nav bar, making it nearly bevel free.
>nova launcher
>bk disabler
The thing runs more smoothly than any other device I've owned

Kill yourself

Note that I just upgraded to it from a S5 that I was becoming very dissatisfied with. It's

LG V20
smooth as fuck and the audio is incredible, but the 2nd screen could be better integrated and more customizable

This. Always need a charger with me.

Nexus 6p

redmeme note 4x and moto g5

Redmi Note 3 Pro.

Had it since March 2016. Took this pic with the shitty camera.

this but with regular galaxy s6
thank god for fast charging, goes from 0 to 100% in half a hour

Moto G4 that Amazon was selling for $90. Suits my shitposting needs just fine and battery is pretty good.

Blu life one x 4g 2015.

It's utter trash. Not even working lineage on it. I managed to get cyanogen by finding the rebrand of the phone, the wiko ridge 4g fab.
Battery lasts like 2 days, pretty great. I suppose the battery life is helped by the fact that the ROM is so buggy it hard locks off every 2 hours.

j7 v

I'm currently enjoying the best smartphone experience available on the market with my iPhone 7.

Galaxy Core LTE 2014
I'm surprised the battery is still good. I'm thinking of getting a Moto G eventually when this phone dies.

a Moto razr.

Moto Z play reporting here. Best android smartphone

Fell for the redmeme. Best phone I've ever had.

Moto G4 Play

It's a piece of shit, super laggy.

>2016
Shame on (You).

Get a Redmi Note 4 instead

Finally gave up on my S5 after throwing 5 replacement camera glass replacements at it and having them all break every couple days. Got a V20 with Powerbear extended life battery to replace it. So far I'm super happy with it, but I'm not a power user, just have a lot of screen on time. We'll see how it stands up to being at work. The S5 did it valiantly for years, hopefully the V20 can handle it too

Cocksucking Lumia 535.

Waiting for motherfucking-pieces-of-shit-LG-shitlords to give me back my repaired G4, sent it march 22th, 2 weeks later that called me to let me know "the device has been repaired, they will send it next week"....

Still waiting for these fucking Asians to give me back my ass phone.

Nice, this is the phone I always wanted to try out but have never used it.

I second this

It's lineage os.