This person is responsible for the most important process in your computer and the most important piece of code after...

>this person is responsible for the most important process in your computer and the most important piece of code after the kernel
>8 years from now you'll meme ''why didn't you prevent this?''
Don't tell me I'm not trying to prevent this before everything is lost

What the fuck? Since when is (((Poettering))) involved in OpenRC?

RIP Linux, yet another great thing completely ruined by the Germans

> guatemala kek

This

Also their cars being good are a meme. Japanese cars are consistently more reliable while shit like Mercedes is basically murica tier

It isn't myrica tier yet, but yeah, they're not that reliable.
German cars feel a bit more valuable though, that's the only thing they really have going for them.
t. Audi and BMW owner

>buying a car for more than 10k
You don't know how good it is to be poor/common

yfw the big Mercedes AMG GT S blows past you in your Mom's Toyota Prius

I do, my Audi cost me 4000$ and was a piece of shit.
My BMW cost me 15k and it's the most reliable car I've had so far. No regrets. Although I probably could be gotten a better Jap car for the price, I like the comfort of bmws.

No shit a 200k car is better than a Prius.
Then again, can an amg gts beat a gtr?

The problem with systemd is exactly that init should not be important and certainly not second most important after the kernel.
Init should be this small piece of software that starts other daemons and reaps zombie processes. Even supervision was usually done by a separate framework.

NSA operation orchestra working as expected

but with systemd this is the opposite; it becomes part of init and that's dangerous

maybe it's just google trolls. They will spend the next 4 years laughing when every debian based distro will have to beg for openrc support while Lennart will claim he was a victim of patriarchy

OpenRC isn't great. I use gentoo at home for a desktop and compared to the systemd using systems I deal with at work it's actually kind of a pain. It's hard to deny the utility of a launchd analog but I'm not satisfied with what we have at present. My ideal situation would be a clean privilege seperated modular launchd with systemd functionality. Alas, nobody is making any real headway here in FOSS. Maybe NextBSD will save us... lol

this kind of autistic sh*t is why linux will never have more than 2% market share
just lmao, read your post and try to realize how you sound

launchd isnt linux, brainlet
go back to your consumerism general

macOS and windows users don't have to deal with autistic stuff like that, so even though it isn't explicitly related to the Linux kernel it's definitely an exclusively Linux problem

google launchd you lazy cunt

I'm not autistic so I'm not going to do that

What are you even here to discuss then except
>lmao but autism
Did someone make fun of you and now you have to act like youre cool?

I love burger cars and i'm european.

Arch haven't affected. Maybe debian maintainers are just a bunch of retards.

Lennart had to wait until after the NSA identified the AlphaBay guy before he was allowed to patch it