ITT: Post serial killers from your country. Pic related is Big Fausto...

ITT: Post serial killers from your country. Pic related is Big Fausto, he killed 33 people and made barbecue with the meat of his victims using a remote control grill. He ate all of them with boiled eggs and fanta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_Vereș
clpav.fr/lecture-barbe.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Rîmaru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn it

Big Fausto's Big Sunday

H. H. Holmes. Considered the first (documented) serial killer in American history. He built a hotel and killed lots of people there.

The backpacker murders were a spate of serial killings that took place in New South Wales, Australia, during the 1990s, committed by Ivan Milat. He was born on 27 December 1944 at Guildford, New South Wales, Australia, as son of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Marko (Steven) Milat (1902–1981) and his Australian wife Margaret Milat (1920–2001). The bodies of seven missing young people aged 19 to 22 were discovered partly buried in the Belanglo State Forest, 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) south west of the New South Wales town of Berrima. Five of the victims were foreign backpackers visiting Australia (three German, two British), and two were Australian travellers from Melbourne.

Ivan Milat was convicted of the murders and is serving seven consecutive life sentences as well as 18 years without parole.

Most of his victims were tourists and backpackers.
He buried most of the bodies in Belangolo State Forest.
Scarily, one of his teenage relatives was convicted of hunting a friend and killing him with an axe in the same forest a few years ago.

My state (Illinois) has had some crazy motherfuckers

Pic related was at a birthday party my mom went to as a kid

just a bit of banter

His famous words when killing his victims were ''Ta pegando fogo bixo'' or ''It's on fire animal''

Unabomber is also from Illinois

And HH Holmes

>John Wayne Gacy was convicted of 33 rapes and murders of mostly teenage boys. He was sentenced to death for 12 of those murders (12 proved to have been committed after Illinois had passed post-Furman death penalty), and to natural life in prison for the others.

>The bodies of most of the victims were unearthed in the crawl space under Gacy's middle class home in the Chicago suburbs.

>Evidence showed that the defendant led a double life, engaging in charitable and political activities at the same time he was committing a series of sadistic torture murders. He enticed many young men to his home for homosexual liaisons, tying or handcuffing his partners then strangling or choking them. Gacy was a successful contractor, was active in the community, and often dressed up as a clown for parties.

He killed young generation

Dude was fucked up

He had gas lines in the soundproof rooms that would choke the women on demand and then he put them in chutes that led to vats of acid

He also cooked and ate a couple of kids in a fire pit

We haven't had that many, the most prolific is probably "the Laserman" who would use a laser sight weapon to kill people with dark complexion/dark hair. I think he only killed one guy but shot 10 others.
The kicker is he was an immigrant who was bullied because he wasn't swedish. A literal cuck if there ever was one.

He's fucking awesome. Swedes, you've got the best murders I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ

Albert Fish was a real jerk sending this letter to his victim's mother

>On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick — bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

>fanta.
Fucking disgusting

Are you guys even trying?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

The top tree are all mine.

Hawt ťbh

I literally puked when I saw this pic, thanks OP for reminding me of this monster.

pathetic shit, wow. could've slayed aryan propaganda poster looking folks at least

lol nice meme O.

Anyway, THIS is our best serial killer. Best because all his victims were other criminals, uncluding his own dad.

Btw he's free nowadays.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

>Westchester
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz
This guy lived in Westchester for a while.

Back when the ICP was good

John Bunting was the leader of a group of 4 by-in-large mentally deficient people who murdered 12 known people under the pretext of them being gay, weak or supposed pedos. This included one of the group's own step-brother and half-brother. In reality, Bunting likely derived great pleasure from manipulating others into acting out his fantasies.

Killing involved capture and brutal torture before stuffing many of the corpses in barrels and stowing them in various locations.

There was a film, Snowtown, released a few years back. Extremely disturbing.

He is a distant (4th) cousin of mine

Yeah

Serial requires multiple victims.
Proving you're a dumbass twice in one post.

>He doesnt believe the rumors

>Friedrich Heinrich Karl "Fritz" Haarmann (25 October 1879 – 15 April 1925) was a German serial killer, known as the Butcher of Hanover and the Vampire of Hanover, who committed the sexual assault, murder, mutilation and dismemberment of a minimum of 24 boys and young men between 1918 and 1924 in Hanover, Germany.

>Described by the judge at his trial as being "forever degraded as a citizen," Haarmann was found guilty of 24 of the 27 murders for which he was tried and sentenced to death by beheading in December 1924.[1] He was subsequently executed in April 1925.

What about the ovinho?

Looked up some serial killers from around here and they're not particularly interesting or proficient desu

I guess we can at least claim him since he was a Croat.

I knew he was Brazilian even before I opened the thread, kek

There is the Croat serial killer who was not caught yet. He mostly drowns Czechs, or steals their water when they hike in the mountains

Really? Do you have any info on him? Haven't seen him when I looked it up.

>muh heritage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_Vereș

Had this dude in my town, he basically ran up to people in broad daylight and hit them over the head with a hammer.
Since the police was pretty incompetent, he kept doing this for quite a while.

This cheerful lad

Gilles de Rais, companion of Jehanne d'Arc, maréchal de France, rapist and murderer of children ("140 or more" accordingly to the ecclesiastical procedure). Get hanged and burned in 1440 with his two domestics.
Entered the myth when associated with "Blue Beard", the personnage of a popular tale who slaughters his successive wives.

clpav.fr/lecture-barbe.htm

>the personnage of a popular tale who slaughters his successive wives
You bloody sexist pigs

Clowning around, making children laugh, fucking twinks. Livin the life

But the tale is from the perspective of his last wife and the bad dies in the end ! Well, the wife got endangered only because her irrepressible curiosity conduced her to disobey her husband, but after all popular tales are inspired by the observation of nature.

>companion of Jeanne d'Arc
>burned

Is it a tradition or something ?

>what did your uncle do with the knife
>he cut her hair

Gets me every time

Whoa a real life Dexter

fuckin kek

Mr. Dzhumagaliev Nikolai

"I always loved to hunt, often went hunting, but this was my first time hunting a woman. When I went out on the Uzun-agach-Maibulak track, I saw some young peasant woman. She was alone. I felt my heart pound within me and I ran after her. Hearing my footsteps, she turned around, but I caught up with her and put my arm around her neck, dragged her to the side of the landfill. She resisted, and then I cut her throat with a knife. Then I drank her blood. At this point, from the village appeared Bus Factory..."

Is this the guy that whipped his dong around in front of the judges iirc?

Anyway,here's ours:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Rîmaru , people would think he's a vampire