Mom gifted me this botnet for my birthday

>mom gifted me this botnet for my birthday
>don't want it at all
>want to get rid of it but she constantly asks about it and I assure to her that I like it

Alexa's rad though, why the fuck would you want to dump her?

Kind of your fault for not sharing your interests. She probably doesn't even really have a clue what you really like besides "well he tinkers with that computer a lot!"

o i m laffn @ this rn m8

Just say you sold it for more than retail value, hard to argue with that.

Stop being autistic and give up your freedoms like the good normie your Mommy knows you can be.

just tell her that you dont like it. wtf.
Or are you a pedophile neet?

Tell her you don't like, stop being the pussy and tell her so she'll stop being you more shit you won't like

>Selling a gift
Oh wow.

Op just tell he the truth

Just become a heroin addict. Then it wont look weird when you start selling or getting rid of all your things to get high.

This, it isn't even a botnet that constantly records or sends/streams, pretty relaxing to use knowing that.

This, OP probably a fucking fucknut teen "SHUT UP MOM, I'M TRYING TO CS1.6".

Tell her that you're selling drugs online and keep CP and going to blow a building with fellow Jihadists and don't want to share that info with amazon.

You could just throw it away, since either way you are lying, but that'd be a waste of money.

How about you just fucking unplug it?
Even better, just don't use it, let your mom use it, the Alexa shit isn't constantly streaming like other assistants are. Amazon won't know that you moaned out your aunt's name while fapping.

your mom hates you

>family gifted me full size amazon botnet for my birthday
>yea whatever maybe I could use this as a speaker

What the fuck, the speakers on this large thing are embarrasing for their size, especially for €180

>it's an everything is a botnet episode

I'm dirty talking while fapping to my custom self made dirty AI on my Alexa on my Pi

I got my eccoh for free and disconnected it from wifi. It's a decent bluetooth speaker for music.

Don't be such a doormat, OP.

>son spends all day alone in basement
>can't handle a girlfriend
>can't handle a friend
>can't handle a job
>can't even handle a single date
>at my wits end
>find a robot box that talks with a female voice
>surely he can manage that much
>constantly encourage him to talk to it
>don't want him to become a school shooter

Tell her it broke

wew.

But I just love that you can change the activation word from "Alexa" to "Computer"

Saying "Computer, do something" has such a scifi feel to it it's amazing

>gifted me this botnet

They got to her.
I'm sorry, you have to let her go there is no hope.

kek

Throw it out of the window.
Also, who got the ?

>Computer, main screen turn on

>he's convinced the robot box is going to be attacked by hackers to take his personal data so is trying to get rid of it

fuck off cia

YES

HOW ARE YOU SON

Does your unit have a soul?

>all this FUD about shit that doesn't happen

lmao luddite

>what lie do I tell to my mom so I don't hurt her feels.
>2017

As anons have said, just tell her the truth like a man. It's obvious you appreciate her and her sentiment, so tell her that along with the fact that the item itself is just not your thing.

Amazon Echo or Google Home?

Please this

Isn't Apple's Siri thing coming soon?

>it isn't constantly recording and streaming
wow look at all the amazon employees we have today

It isn't you dumb nigger, five seconds and a copy of wireshark can prove it. The wake word detection is done locally, and you can prove that by taking it offline.