Let's talk about the Paraguayan citizenship acquisition

Let's talk about the Paraguayan citizenship acquisition

so what I understood is that you have to pay 5k to 10k dollars and live there for 3 years to obtain citizenship

Let's not and say we did.

really?

What did you do Jimbo?

yes

I just want to acquire dual-citizenship

the average monthly Paraguay salary is 1.824.000 PYG which is 325 USD

What are you planning to do Jimbo?

nothing, pls stahp

So this is the religion in Paraguay, no muslims so that's good

Why Paraguay?

So about 75% of Paraguay people speak Spanish

it's the cheapest or one of the cheapest citizenships to buy, I don't want to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars

In February 2016, Paraguayan citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 125 countries and territories, ranking the Paraguayan passport 37th in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index.

the population is pretty small

Veery few whites in there:

Ethnic groups: Mestizo (mixed European and Amerindian) 95%, European 3%, unmixed Amerindian 2%.

I wonder if it's safe in there

You should chose Argentina or Peru.
You can apply for Argentina after 2 years if you set your residency in the southern part (as long as you stayed more than 6 months in Argentina each year).

Did you check if you qualify for an European nationality?

What is your reasoning? What is your plan? Do you just want an exotic passport because it's cool? Or is there a serious reason?

Are you sure you want to live three years in a shithole (with lax residency requirements) just to acquire a useless passport?

You have to give American citizenship if you are doing so for taxation purpose

For South America down from Panama (5 years):

10 years for Venezuela
6 for Guyana
5 in French Guyana
5 for Chile
5 for Suriname
5 for Colombia (or 1 for South Americans or 2 for Spanish people)
4 in Brazil
3 plus investment in Uruguay
3 for Paraguay
3 for Ecuador
2 for Argentina
2 for Peru
2 for Bolivia

There's additional requirements that can be beneficial or not.

Why did you write "for" for most countries but "in" for French Guyana, Brazil and Uruguay?

Why do u know so much about this?

Sauce? Why does it have to be in the Southern part?

Probably because Bs As is overpopulated and very few people live in the south. I beleive it's the best part of Argentina but nobody wants to move there cuz there are no jobs

Because besides Argentina, they're the most worth considering.
A hobby.
They give it more easily in that part, and they want to develop the area.

Depending of your circumstances, it might be easier or harder to get a particular nationality. Google the country's laws regarding nationality. Pay attention to the requirement for its residency (permanent or any kind). Check the duties you'll have to do after you got the nationality (military draft?).

I am not OP, but I figured that BA would be overpopulated, I like Mendoza, Bariloche area and Ushuaia. Those would be my choices to move to.
>What to develop the area.
In other words starting a business is welcome.

Ok Mr. Frenchman. What about France? If move to Guiana or St. Pierre et Miquelon, do the same French nationality laws work?

Respond frenchie fuck.

Come home white man

>military draft
No, they removed conscription and now are removing it, in case of war too.

How strict are they on the residency? Could I just go there, file some paperwork, go home, and return in 3 years to collect my passport?