Post yfw you found out Americans don't use kettles to boil water but instead do pic related

Post yfw you found out Americans don't use kettles to boil water but instead do pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superheating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's literally no difference between different water boiling methods

>mfw an American poured water into a pot and threw it on the stove to make "tea"

You're just getting atoms to move more at the end of the day. Who cares

>mfw americans wear shoes to bed

Both get water to a boil.
Microwave takes half the time.

The only tea I drink comes in a can and has the name of the best state in the union stamped on the side.

we do that here too

its faster

We also clap when planes land. Could you stop obsessing over everything we do?

>how dare you heat water differently than us

>watching American tv show
>character is relaxing in the lounge watchin a movie wearing shoes

What the fuck. Are there seriously people who not only wear shoes indoors but actually sit and eat/watch a movie/relax in them inside their home?

everyone i know use this

I've never met someone who microwaves water to get it boiling. I just use a stovetop.

>wanting more dishes to wash

as i drink arizona rn
no we dont

Why wash something you only use to boil water?

You obviously have never been on an airplane. Whenever it lands anywhere in this great country, a good number of Americans will applaud the skill of the autopilot.

He has no idea how microwaves work

Even the oldest civilisation in the world, China, use kettles (boiling pots)

>staying with my in-laws in Arizona
>they ask if I want tea
>"yes, please"
>MIL walks past the kettle and fills a mug with water, puts the tea bag in, then puts it in the microwave
>my fucking face when

please tell me this is a meme

Disgusting. The tea bag has a string to pull out for a reason.

I wish I knew, man.

Im browsing this thread right now with shoes on/on my desk

Coffee LADS, one day you will appreciate the actual fine art of a nice cup of tea, instead of JOHN on your cup.

Post your kettle(s), friends.

Kettle and Toaster right next to each other. True Breakfast hero for the civilised nations.

Tea's alright, but I only ever drink it if there's no coffee around. Either way, water gets boiled in pic related.

Me? It's simple. They cause water molecules to vibrate by having them absorb energy through specific IR frequencies. So yes, you make the molecules move more.

That is a kettle.

Doing so right now m8. Feeling smug frog af. Even have a foot up on the couch

I don't even own a microwave. Feels good man

Yes. Many other Americans also use them.

Kettle purpose is to boil water....

You have to put your tea bag into a mug, put milk/sugar if you want... but a true Brit tea always has milk in.

Yes, I can see why a kettle would be convenient if you drink tea, but I don't, so why the fuck would I need a kettle?

To boil water, you fucking mong.

Perfect cup of tea my Imperial pure Anglo friends....

Boil water in a kettle obviously, so you can produce enough for the entire family

put your teabag into the empty cup you will drink from, proceed to poor milk, proceed to add sugars on the teaspoon as required.... poor in the boiled water and mix. it should look a light brown. There is your perfect tea.

NEVER try to have tea in America. My aunty is American and lives in New Mexico. I learned the hard way last time I was on vacation that the only tea they know is sugar filled garbage that they drink in massive quantities.

> "I'd like a cup of tea please"

> "Sure thing user, how much ice do you want in it?"

> "No, I want proper hot tea. Not iced tea"

> [Blank Expression] "Oh okay, I'll just get the microwave jug"

> Proceeds to heat iced tea in the microwave, pours it in a coffee mug and hands it to me

> "I hope it's okay"

> "Th...thanks"

Mfw

The amount of sugar depends person to person. Do you like Sweet tea or not.

For what purpose? You can make tea, ramen, sterilize things. Not trying to be a butthole, I can't think of other reasons. Most cooking requires you to immerse the food into the water for a period.

Did she make it for you or were you at a diner or something?

Enjoy your burned face
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superheating

I died a little inside

What part of new mexico? I just moved to Albuquerque and I get the feeling it's like Australia lite environmentally. Sometimes crazy weather, dangerous snakes, I actually just caught a black widow spoidah in my house this weekend.

Or, I could just boil it in a pot on the stove, because 100% of the time I'm boiling water I'm using it for cooking, you fucking retard.

Here it's simple:

if you are eating something salty then is ok to put sugar on your tea, if you are eating something sweet or just drinking tea the norm is to not put sugar. Lemon and Milk depend on the tea

>tfw not fat
>use a kettle for tea
>I celebrate Easter

I'm getting real sick and tired of these stupid memes

howling

Starbucks calls it Milk Tea in ASIA

I stayed at her house for a week. She was offering all of us drinks the first night there, but none of us wanted to say anything though. Everyone just stuck to coffee afterwards,.

Santa Fe desu. I liked the place, and it was autumn so the heat wasn't too bad

I don't want to live on this earth anymore

Arizona tea is shit tier, just like the state (also it's made in Jew York). Half the can is high-fructose corn syrup and not even tea
Best tea coming through

Why would you have tea with salty things?
it is literally the opposite.

My favorite tea is Irish black tea.

Iced """"tea""""" is for fat people

>mfw australians can't afford a microwave and boil their water over a tire fire tended by abos

Not a meme confirmed. They literally throw a cup in the microwave, multiple cups if there's several people then take them out and throw a tea bag in them

Lemon AND milk? Next level shit right there. I saw someone post orange flavor milk earlier today... Get your citrus outta that dairy

Also
>2016
>consuming milk
mfw

>sweet "tea"
>literally just brown-coloured sugar water

Fucking Americans, do they even know what tea is?

ICED coffee > hot coffee
ICED tea > hot tea
these are facts, get over it desu

>cancerbox

why do people use that shit

Glad you liked Santa Fe, nice town. You can get pretty good tea, but you usually gotta go to a tea house/cafe/etc. Nobody is good at making it except liberal arts students and the elderly.

But yes the English tea style with milk...
Works well with sweet.... lemon often a added thing for international flair in London...

Sorry bud, we threw it all in the harbor.

>tea
>literally just hot leaves in water
are you srs zhoug-lin?
kombucha > all shit hot tea

nobody fucking drinks hot tea here. fuck off with this meme.

My grandmother has a radiowave leakage detector sitting on top of hers, it amuses me.

I like chamomile tea with lemon. Pretty good as a no caffeine late night tea.

Why are Americans so obsessed with microwaves?

My wife (American) will use it for making soup, or anything that can be remotely microwaved. She hasn't really used it for tea since she moved up here, at least.

>Why would you have tea with salty things?

Would wouldnt you?
a toast with cheese, avocado and ham is a perfect partner for the tea

M8, you can put milk or lemon

yet to see a normie strayan

Kettles are thought to be a British invention so we don't use them.

Literally faster to empty a can of soup into a bowl and microwave it then stir it on the stove. Microwaves are the easiest thing to use and faster than ranges, what is so hard to understand about that?

There was a huge fad in the 70s and 80s for Microwave cooking over here. It was seen as a revolutionary gadget.

I imagine a lot of baby boomers who grew up when they were first around still use them and probably memorized a lot of microwave recipes.

It depends on the UK guy i ask for tea with 1 sugar, some dudes ask upto 7 sugars, 7 sugars = ice t or cola

>yurocucks literally put water in a glorified bucket and then light a fire under it
how barbaric

Why are you lying? A lot of people have kettles you fucking mong no one uses them for tea tho

She was probably confused why a grown man was asking for a cup of tea like a little sissy faggot. Asking for a "proper hot tea" is like asking for a cock in your mouth.

I fly twice a week and clap every time in attempt to perpetuate the meme

I want to watch it burn

Tea began in China.

What is your next move.

I'm not lying. We were all taught in school that commies use metric and the British use kettles.

You must be confused.

Iced coffee is disgusting desu.
The only iced coffee thats somewhat acceptable is unsweetened frappé

Are you a Greek?

Im guessing at 120v microwave probably really is quicker

>iced coffee is disgusting.

That's what I thought until I was "lucky" to experience 103 F weather. Sometimes when it's hot an iced drink is perfect.

>asking for hot tea
>in Arizona

You're the stupid one here.

>retarded
Espresso, milk, ice
All you need franz, hot coffee is shit tier

Once again, the stars are right and the manor sits at the very epicenter of cosmic unrest. Cultists rally to their twisted idols and great gongs sound in anticipation of the coming sacrifices. Far below, life-laden shadows pulse to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating heart.

What about during the winter in places where it's cold?

Imperial was the British Empire system, with Dutch Empire, French Empire, Spanish Empire, Russian Empire............... they all use metric now.......... the nation of the free (USA) the same as European empires 200 years ago, and it is known as imperial...... even the European IMPERIAL (EMPIRES) don't use Imperial anymore.

>he doesnt know

people drink hot coffee in Colombia and brazil, and hot tea in turkey and india. A hot tea when there's 40 outside isnt a bad idea. i know it sounds weird but i had hot tea in the desert one and was actially pretty nice.

Then drink chai like a normal person.

I spend couple summers in 40°C+ and drinking cold stuff just makes it unbearable later on since you lower your body temperature and thus increase the difference between your bodytemp and the roomtemp.
You might feel refreshed at the moment but drinking warm stuff is better in the long run.

>milk
Are you a toddler user?

America uses imperial because we took the imperial mantle from the British.

We're just continuing the tradition.

I'm American though. I'm never more than 100 ft from an air conditioned space.

I am going to live in Russia for 3 years min come Sept..... Russia is warmer than northern Europe summer..... i have 18-20 hours of night to deal with come winter per day ofc.

>he doesn't drink milk
Is this a meme

this iced coffee meme needs to fucking die. i'm so god damn sick of ordering coffee and being asked if i want it hot or cold.

Fuck you dude, Iced anything > hot drinks. I don't even remember the last drink I had that was hot.

>I'm never more than 100 ft from an air conditioned space.

Kill yourself, you live in one of the best places in the world for an outdoors hobbies.

Good for you mate, dog bless the second law a of thermodynamics and the heat engine.