How is/was your day today, Sup Forums?

How is/was your day today, Sup Forums?

Tell me a little bit about it.

I spent entire day playing video games, posting on Sup Forums, fapping and thinking about killing myself

Damn fine because I went canoeing

I played Overwatch all day and lost like 4 ranks because faggots keep instapicking shit heroes like Hanzo or D.VA
The worse my rank got, the more they do this, and the harder it is to win games now.

shitty like every day

pass all day procrastinating my college homeworks
feeling terrible and stressed because of it
i really need good vacations, thinking in making a trip to argentina or chile

did some barbecuing. nice day.

I spent entire day playing Diablo 3 and posting on Sup Forums.
Oh and I shat blood.

I walked 2 miles to a garage to buy a new side mirror for my car, but they didn't have one and told me to look on ebay.

Then I came home and spent 14 hours on Sup Forums.

>woke up in the late evening since i was off and working nights
>bought some booze
>had a fucking skype sex with my gf since she's in Australia now
>went to see my friend who was working that night and got drunk
>then we all went to other friends apartment
and got more drunk/high
>came home later, skyped my gf again while still being drunk and depressed
>passed out
>now woke up again in the middle of night

I think i'm falling apart

Sitting on the computer posting on Sup Forums and other boards.

It's all about ice cream, vidya, and shit to regret it.

This is fine.

I rate this comment 10/10 on the normie scale

>gf
>friends
>job
>"""""depressed"""""

Exercised and went to the grocery store and fireworks palace to get 4th of July stuff. Came home and stupidly wasted my time on the computer when I should have been studying for GREs

Spent my day finalising booking ferries for my Greek island tour next week, for a month

Oh and this hot qt working the cash register stared at me and I stared back. Wish I could get to know her but I was with my family and she was working. Damn she was pretty. I'm short too so it's not everyday a girl stares me down. Ugh just keep moving I guess

Using being with family as an excuse... are you amish?

Preparation for Eid Mubarak.
Nice to have families around.
Suddenly.
>When will you give us grandchildren? ;_;

I know how it sounds, i need something get get my mind off it.

Woke up at 4PM, bought Verdun.Cooked some fish for dinner and drank a few bottles of Corona.

Now I'm going to bed. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow.

>When will you give us grandchildren?
I know your feel, Malaysia.

It's 6-30 AM, cows barely ate our camp while we were sleeping. Yesterday was crazy alcoday.

>got bp fuccd by bf
>split weed brownie with him
>ordered pizza
>gonna skype + play Left 4 dead 2 or rocket league w friends

10/10 comfy day

The fireworks place was PACKED, I'm not sure if the gigantic guy standing next to her was her dad or BF, and my family jist wanted to get out of that hot humid place. Plus my thoughts were stuck on if the entrance guard had a Glock 17 or 19. I think it was 19 but he was open carrying.

In not too devastated though. I am talking a lot more with women at college and get pretty intimate with a lesbian friend of mine (I'm a guy)

Fuckin love left 4 dead. First one took place in my neck of the woods even though valve pussied out from callin the cities real names. Just wish they would make a third. Awesome fucking game.

>Wake up
>Make breakfast
>Take a walk with doggo
>Parents take me and sister for pizza
>Return home to Sup Forums
Bretty good

Okay. I tried a little experiment where I wouldn't contact my friends first. It's been over a year and I still haven't heard from them.

gay

Meh. Work was boring but i had popeyes which was bretty gud

I spent the entire day at work, and now I'm going to relax with alcohol.

How was yours?

What kind of food is Popeyes exactly

Lonely and empty.

I want to kill myself

Fried chicken with really good seasonings. Like KFC with a cajun twist

That's sounds pretty good... I don't think I've seen any in my area.

In S n a c k w o r l d right now

Drunk and listening to Bjork all day desu senpaitachi

Me and gf celebrated dating for 3 years today. Spent all my cash buying her a MacBook Pro and om a great day in NYC. Worth it though and start my new full time job next week. No regrets.

>meiosis

That doesn't look fun.

>wake up at 2pm
>take kratom
>shitpost
>just bought beer

Max comfy desu, had the week off to go camping now I have to go back to work next week

I went to court to prove I didn't do what they said I did.
Did it, took my university schedule to prove I wasn't there.
Didn't even have to go to a trial judge found me not-guilty.

>weed
>homosex
>fast food
>video games

literally turbo degenerate

Pretty comfy. Slept all day. Ate delicious food at night. Hung out with the family while smoking cigarettes. Grew a mustache (pic related). Prepared for a job interview that is scheduled for mid-july. Would have liked to apply to some more jobs and write an article I have in mind, but was too comfy to do it tbqdesu, so I postponed everything to after ramadan. All in all 8.5/10 day. Would live again.

What job are you applying for?

It's not too bad, but I have to review a lot of material in one month for the tests. I gotta get my shot together if I'm going to get a good acore

Uni professor

Teaching what?

Industrial Engineering

Good luck! Is it just a general biology class?

>woke up
>open information machine
>spend 15 hours surfing intternet
>go sleep

GREs so it's either hunker down and study or get stuck at home for another year

Good luck friend

Thank you user

>wake up
>browse internets
>go out to the food store, sweat like a pig
>''''cook'''' and eat dumplings
>browse internets
>skype for 3+ hours with foreign gf
>take shower
>browse internets
>play league
>browse internets till now

Life is so boring with such exhausting heat outside.

Sounds difficult, but I believe in you!

I played vidya, went down to the Blues Festival, and had a nice dinner with my parents. About to meet up with some friends and either get high or go to a bar. Also pretty stoked because I'm going back to work tomorrow.

>tfw +25C with humidity

Thank you my fellow American. Even if I don't make it in this year there is always the next. I wish you the best in your endeavors as well!

Went to a pub at around 10AM and got back around 8PM. Had to get a 9AM train to the nearest town with a pub in it, they're banned in the Muslim town I live in.

On Sup Forums since fucking 19 hours

when will this ride end lads?

Thanks! Hopefully I'll finish school soon!

What are you studying? Future plans?

I dropped shrooms after work and now I love apocalypse now

>tfw no gf

Not so good. Medical problems (jaw pain and misalignment) tfw no gf etc
Might just lie in bed all day

Currently studying Computer Science. Hopefully I'll get a job working with computers, writing code, and overall being a 1337 h4x0r.

What are you studying?

What do you think about the smell of napalm in the morning?

Smells like victory.

Went to the pool and got sunburnt.

General biology. Used to be in a toxicology major which was fascinating with courses like "the science of poisons", etc. Switched out though because I thought I couldn't take all the pre-requisites in time, and as soon as I switched into biology someone told me that you didn't actually need to complete pre-reqs to take courses. I decided to just stick with bio though. It's not too bad.

Is there a specific thing you want to do in comp sci? I actually started out freshman year in comp sci, but overloaded on science courses and couldn't handle it, so I switched to my non-computer interests. I really wanted to do cyber security and work for the government, but that was all right before the huge NSA leaks. now I'm not too sure

it was raining for the seventh day straight. i sat and played vidya for seven days. now i'm up and the time is almost 6 in the morning. soon work begins again and i can escape this shit

Not really. Just any job that requires writing code.

Cool! I've had to take a few biology courses for my major. I'm not too fond of it, but I took Animal Biology last semester, and it was actually pretty interesting. Still, I have a hard time remembering all of the different terms and what they mean.

Yeah, to be honest I keep a lot of the specific little facts for a semester or two, then dump it. The basics it provides you with is a really interesting insight into just how complex everything around you is.

I think you're set with your dream. It's definitely a juggernaut field by now. As a programmer, do you have to have a "portfolio" (so to speak) of your programming work? Do companies look at your capabilities, or how efficient your code is? I stopped by a few IT fairs for the short time I was in comp sci, and they seemed to just want to gauge what I could/couldn't do. The big bad CIA was at the fair too. That was kind of cool

Whereabouts in Norway are you at lad? My brother is working in Oslo.

Had to sleep off being up until 4. Didn't have to work until 3:30 so it all worked out well. Things weren't busy and saw two old classmates.

bretty good/10

Yeah, all of the different forms of like and how they function is pretty amazing to me.

From my experience, you don't really need a portfolio (although I'm sure it would help you). Most employers are looking for people who have experience with certain languages or programs. I don't think I would have the courage to approach the cia lol.

I wish I worked with you guys. Today was literally murder. We were almost nonstop busy from the moment I entered the building to the moment I left.

It was ok/mediocre, I went to an anime convention for 3 hours with some friends, walked on the beach for a bit, found out girl I really liked just got a rich boyfriend, and went to seedy Chinese food """"restauraunt"""

life*

>certain languages or programs
Do CS students all 'branch off' into specific languages, or try to learn all that they can?

The one thing I didn't like in my short time in CS was feeling jealous/inferior to a lot of the long time programmers. Some dudes in the class were coding since they could walk, and the edge they had was incredible. I guess one could take those people on, they would just have to pull off some sort of 80's Rocky montage and become super 1337

The CIA and NSA were pretty welcoming. Lots of security risk students flocked to them, but I think they were secretly hoping to find really good coders (like when the feds sneak guys into DEFCON conventions?) Over the years I've read a bit more on CIA schemes like MKULTRA, Northwoods, Mockingbird, etc. Stuff that pisses me off to the point where I wouldn't want to work for them at all. They put on a friendly face at the fairs and really try to grab you with the 'fighting for america as a badass super analyst' stuff, but who KNOWS what they do when you actually get recruited

clarification: Security risk does not mean 'dangerous' students. Security Risk Analysis is a major at my school

Most CS students learn all that they can. Most programming languages are pretty much the same, but different companies will use different programs, so it's better to learn what you can.

I wouldn't worry about those guys. Most students actually struggle with the material. There are always people who stay hours after class in order to understand everything. There are only very few students that can program in their sleep. Yeah I don't trust the CIA 100% either.

It was shit and i feel like killing myself

pls don't

Im gonna watch anime fuck it

We love you, pls don't

you wanna talk about things man?

I went to work at a job I hate but it's ok because I only have to do it for another 5 weeks and then I move for college and I think things will be better then. This girl who I've been interested in for a long time finally started showing interest in me but what's the point of asking her out if I'm moving in a month? I'll be a 7 hour drive away and dating for a month isn't enough to make a long distance thing work.

I didnt even got to watch anime i just wasted my time here
JUST

Then I posted in this thread and no one replied

>wake up
>go on Sup Forums
average day t.b.h.

Been spending my weekend up in the mountains with friends. Basically got rejected last night, and I'm stuck in the mountains. Feels pretty bad, but not as bad as I thought it would. It's kinda weird. Thank God there's reception here though.

I worked from 3:30 pm until 4:00 am.
It wasn't particularly fun

>talking to a twink for months online
>he's poor and i promised i would give him gifts and money if we hit it off
>he's really trying hard to impress me in the hopes I'd help him out
>finally meet up a week and a half ago
>let him spend a week at my place
>basically fucked him whenever i wanted
>morning blowjobs before i went to work
>feels good
>gave him some spending money
>told him that work will get busier and i need him to go home and ill call him, and that i really want to start a relationship with him
>his eyes light up like a puppy

>today i just blocked him
>mfw

That's hot

How do you find twinks?

clubs, through mutual friends, through colleagues, grindr, gaymatchmaker and some others

>Woke up
>Work
>Come home feeling like a lonely pathetic piece of shit
>Smoke some pot and play video games
Could be worse.

I have to plan a holiday trip, my family seems to want to go to Galicia

>Wake up at 3 p.m.
>Shit/shower/shave
>Got pizza delivery job from 6 p.m. to 4 a.m.because summer break
>Know it's gonna be a drunken shitshow being a Saturday and with our cities' 2 week long music festival going on
>Show up and it's slow because everyone is at the festival
>Manager cuts it down to 3 drivers to work 9 p.m. to 4 a.m.
>People scheduled to work until 10, 11, 12 p.m. are all gone
>BAD FUCKING CALL CHIEF
>Inevitably get slammed
>Deal with drunk cunts that don't even know their own address, drunk shits at hotels, drugged up retards, and spoiled college brats all fucking night.
>Girl passes out in the bathroom of our store, need to kick her drunk ass the fuck out.
>Someone pukes in our parking lot, smells like shit the rest of the night
>People babbling utter nonsense at me because they're so fucked up and get offended when I have no idea what the hell they're talking about
>Constant banter with coworkers because late night staff are a bunch of fowlmouthed cunts who don't give a single shit about 80% of our customers
>Customers still loving me though and are shelling out the tips
>Walked out of the store at 4 a.m. with $186 in my wallet and 10 hours wage, some of it being overtime
>The ride begins anew on Tuesday and will continue until September

Welcome to my world. Tonight wasn't even that fucked up, just dumber than usual.

Woke Up Quick, At About Noon
Jus' Thought That I Had To Be In Compton Soon
I Gotta Get Drunk Before The Day Begins
Before My Mother Starts Bitchin About Ma Friends
About To Go And Damn Near Went Blind
Young Niggaz At The Path Throwin Up Gang Signs
Ran In The House, And Grabbed Ma Clip
With The Mack 10 On The Side Of Ma Hip
Bailed Outside And Pointed Ma Weapon
Just As I Thought The Fools Kept Steppin
Jumped In The Fo' Hit The Juice On Ma Ride
I Got Front Back, And Side To Side
Then I Let The Alpine Play (Play)
Pumpin New Shit By Nwa
It Was Gangsta Gangsta At The Top Of The List
Then I Played My Own Shit And It Went Somethin' Like This
Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The Bitches, Slappin The Hoes
Went To The Park To Get The Scoop
Knuckleheads Out There Cold, Shootin Some Hoops

A Car Pulls Up, Who Can It Be
A Fresh El Camino Rollin Kilo G
He Rolled Down His Window And He Started To Say
It's All About Makin That G.T.A.
Cause The Boys In The Hood Are Always Hard
You Come Talkin That Trash, We'll Pull Ya Card
Knowin' Nutin In Life But To Be Legit'
Don't Quote Me Boy Cause I Ain't Said Shit

feelin pretty bad because i realized i have feelings for my best friend, been trying to ignore them but now it hurts too much.
I have to tell her, even if I already know what her reaction will be, i can't keep it inside much longer.
I'm so scared guys, i don't want this to end our friendship.