Continentals are all bent twats edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=938Q8uBpR5k
youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw
youtube.com/watch?v=mIO75EbPWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=XeR1YDmj3KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're all weird freaks that's for sure

The people responsible for introducing devolution in the UK should be taken to court for treason against our once proud nation. Devolution was introduced to appease to minority extremist groups, and most people didn't want it, with the exception of the Northern Ireland Assembly. Now that we've been forced to have devolution it has proven to be a complete disaster. Not only are the Welsh Assembly and Scottish Parliament totally incompetent, the worst thing to come from devolution has been the widening of the divide between our nations. That divide was at first a mere crack, but has now split into gorge that leads directly to hell. As seen with the rise of the SNP this is completely irreversible, and as such the partition of our most sacred land inevitable.

Sorry lads, Britain is over. The dream has died and the roaring fire extinguished.

Whos a better banter couple than Juncker and Farage?

first for cara

Who /Andrea for PM/ here?

gonna play pokemon and you can't stop me

100% celtic blood

rebuild the empire you lazy bastards

*sits back and lets my family and friends get blown up by a slighty "radicalised" muslim*

Heh, well at least I'm not Islamophobic

>Devolution was introduced to appease to minority extremist groups, and most people didn't want it

Are you really this young? It only 20 years ago and there was a referendum in which devolution was voted for lol

Should have split the crowns rather than make us a dominion desu

The Act of Union 1800 was a mistake.

Daily reminder the Irish are Brits with an accent

he literally supports islamic terrorism, that's the funny part

ireland is rightful british clay

WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU! AHAHJAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

GET REKT PAKIS. ENJOY BURQAS AND SHARIA PATROLS. HAHAJAJAAJAJ."RANJEEV, QUICK HEAD DOWN THE QUEEN VIC FOR A PINT ME OUL DIAMOND." -- THAT IS YOUR CULTURE. RANJEEV BLOWING YOU OUT.

HAHAJAHAHAHA YOUR CULTURE IS GONE FOREVER.

IRISH IS FLOURISHING. AND OUR ECONOMY IS RECOVERING. WE WON.

SCOTS ARE US. WELSH ARE BETAS. ENGLISH PAKIS CAN'T EVEN BOX. AMIR KHAN GOT DESTROYED.

REMEMBER, DON'T SAY ANYTHING TOO BAD ON THE INTERNET OR CAMERON WILL 'AVE YOU. YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. HAHAHAHAHAAJAJAJ.

NEW ISLAMABAD = LONDON

HAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAJAJA

SANDNIGGERS.

I HOPE YOU GET SLASHED UP, YOU CUNTS
PAY REPARATIONS.

youtube.com/watch?v=938Q8uBpR5k

REALLY need an Irish gf with a lovely accent.

>You stabbed us in the back

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw

Fuck off cheeky JF cunt

They did respect it. Concerns were raised with the treaty, they were addressed, the vote was run again with additional assurances.

We're May supporters, lad.

i love farage
wish i was his wife tbqh

meme accent

Actually it looks like we did a pretty good job of conquering and subjugating you fucks. You have no money, no international influence, and no respect. Irish culture isn't anything more than English culture with a green veneer, since we thoroughly destroyed everything that used to be there. The few people who still speak Irish use it to whine about how the only worthwhile part of the shitstained isle is still under British rule.

immigration is the reason im a virgin

Viscount Hugh Gough [Irish] who served under Wellington [also Irish]

>YOUR CULTURE IS GONE FOREVER.

the world plays our sports, speaks our language, half of it uses our system of democracy and law

Our culture is so far reaching and ubiquitous that you don't even know it, you couldn't even Imagine life without it

Your language isn't even the de facto language of your own country

Hope so

I'm afraid the mongs might pick Theresa May though

Business idea: prostitute trade deals with third world countries to bring down the price of sex

protestant anglo blood will never be irish!! brits out!!!

Business idea

Kill all northerners, burn a bodies as a form a fuel

Why are we so kind to the Welsh, lads?

2bh wish you lads would stop fighting
as someone from norn ireland i like both ireland and england. scots are real bastards at the moment though.

Wow he's really aged since four weddings and love actually, also I thought he was English

Any fool can break a taboo, and it’s gone for ever. In the same way, any fool can cut down a tree that has taken three centuries to grow. Later we find out what we have lost.
And I continue to wonder why there’s so little concern about the breach of the old taboo against public swearing. The singer Adele Adkins swore repeatedly on live TV, as she performed at Glastonbury last weekend. What effect will this have? Those of us who have already lived long enough to see the country transformed, and know that nothing that seems permanent will necessarily survive, are perhaps better able to imagine how far things might go.
Those who are relaxed about this might wonder how they will feel when they start hearing teachers using the f-word in class, nurses using four-letter words to patients, see the strongest words used without asterisks in newspaper headlines, or politicians using them in major speeches. This will happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if some future archbishop didn’t decide to pander to the spirit of the age by swearing from his or her pulpit.
Some may say they wouldn’t care. But that’s half the point. A thick-skinned society is also a callous society.

This man was Irish too, he was murdered though. Died aged 58.

Karen is CUTE

who?

All the world's island nations (bar none)

We need to meme Andrea to Number 10.

Old swears lose their bite over time, its only natural for them to drift into common use.

>You will never live up in pre-60's Britain, before everything started to roll down hill.

This man was Irish too, however died tragically last year.

Why? What are her policies?

Moot cowered as the doors to his panic room were being punched down. Every powerful Australian fist banging against them shook the rooms walls, and sent Moots framed images of Woody Allen and Shimon Peres falling to the floor. He backed into the corner but realistically he knew he had nowhere to go, as the door collapsed open under the Australian assault

What Moot saw in the doorway stunned him
A large, well tanned man, with an outback hat on his head and a Zyzz tattoo on his shoulder.
"G'day mate". bellowed the man, as he walked towards Moot. ''Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off mate".

Moot knew he had to do as he was told. The last time he tried to fight an Australian, his website was destroyed.

"D-d-d-on't hurt me please", stuttered Moot, "I'll expose my anus like you exposed my janitors"

The Australian man smiled as Moot began to undress in front of him
"Corr, fair dinkum mate, thats a pretty nice dick". Moot tried to smile at the compliment, but he couldn't smile knowing what was about to happen. "Listen mate" continued the Aussie; "You'll have to do a sexy dance, at the moment an erection is like a Sup Forums pass, I'm not getting one because Moot isn't doing anything for me"

Moot stood up and began to sway his body from one way to the next. He could see the Aussie begin to smile, and he could see his penis begin to stand. Moot was, at this point, in tears, and completely humiliated. "Thats right mate, keep crying you soft bloody wanker" laughed the Aussie. "The floods of tears right now could drown Queensland", he bantered.

Moot looked at the Aussie and got down on all fours. He turned round and said "P-please, just fuck me and leave"
The Aussie laughed once more and looked at Moot
"What do you think I am, some sort of poofter?".
The Aussie left the room, with moot by himself, in a puddle of tears, his anus exposed to the open air.

You got any more Andrea memes, lad?

trump is going to ban northern irish from visiting the US so his terrorist (muslim) ban doesn't look racist

irish gf has started dating a pole lads

Can I save this to my spank bank la

Good, fuck the nordies

Stop this posting

You don't have an irish gf

Ia he actually? What about basques?

Hopefully he will treat all American citizens who funded the ira just as harshly

irish gf is angry at me for voting leave

honestly quite rude
also please genocide the huns before the 12th thanks

>Tell myself that I need to stay up for 24 hours to get my sleeping schedule back to normal

>I'm already feeling pain in my jaw and that weird feeling behind my eyes

Fuck. 14 hours to go.

girl from K-on

THE IRISH TRULY ARE THE BEST. FUCK THESE PAKI CUNTS. GIVE BACK THE MALVINAS YOU SMELLY SNAKE-CHARMING CURRYNIGGER CUNTS.

I CAN SMELL YOUR BALTI THROUGH MY APARTMENT WALL. NIGGER I DO NOT WANT TO SMELL YOUR DINNER SEEPING THROUGH MY WALL.

HAJAAJA. BRIT CUISINE: TIKKA MASALA, BALTI AND VINDALOO. Hahajahajajaj. THESE FUCKERS HAVE NOTHING.

*KNOCK KNOCK* OH IT'S A BOBBY FROM THE COP SHOP. "ALRIGHT M8, I SAW YOU HANGING AN ENGLISH FLAG OUT YA WINDA AND THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU TO REMOVE IT. BIPPITY BOP BASH, ON YOUR TOES M8. THOSE FLAGS OFFEND PAKIS!!"

HAHAHAHA NO PRIDE. EDL RUN BY AN IRISHMAN. YOU CUNTS CAN'T EVEN STICK UP FOR YOURSELVES.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIO75EbPWE0

I want to cum inside Andrea.

Yeah who would want one ha ha

mate you live in fucking howth

Lads I want to be like Morality Man. I agree with him on absolutely everything... except I'm an Atheist. How do I reconcile my Atheism with an adherence to Christian values?

k what?

I want to cum inside you :3

Wait, does anyone have that cuck vocaroo?

really makes you think

>SCOTS ARE US.

What a cuuuunt

And dal riata would proceed to conquer all of it and they all began speaking Gaelic

Picts were literal hill savages anyway

She said brexit would be a disaster and then used the leave campaign to further her career

I don't actually know if he'd ban Northern Ireland specifically

I think its probably unlikely since his new suggestion is to ban people from countries with a history of terrorism against the US instead of just Muslims, and as far as I know nobody from Northern Ireland attacked the US

What were populations of the very remote and small British kingdoms in the early medieval period? I've tried to search for it but all I could find was that Britain as a whole had a population below 500,000 before 1000AD.

>tfw hear nothing but political talk irl
>tfw come on /brit/
>more political talk

lads cant be doing with this like

Who here /crabb/

He needs to lose the paki beard

[citation needed]

also dal riata was between northern ireland and scotland and northern ireland is UK and not Irish anymore

Talking about Sajid?

Hearsay.

looks like a dishonored character

Well lad Britain has arguably been even more dominated by politics than AUS lately. Go to /cum/ or something.

>Perfect couples don't exi-

>the most significant political event since ww2 in recent british history happened
>why r u talkin about politics?!!?!?

fuck off imbecile

They both look like a cross between Dobby and Dumbledore but in different ways.

dont be daft

it was like a week ago, get over it lol

>/cum/
Still can't get over the fact that Canada and the US share a general with fucking Mexico.

What's wrong with them, lads?

Someone post that cabinet pic with Nigel and rees mogg

>you will never have good natured banter about pooing with your gf

that's plenty for you ausso cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=XeR1YDmj3KU

>What is NAFTA

i suppose brexit is a lot more intesting than whatever the fuck is going on here. apparently we may have to go back and vote again. going to have to say no to that one ay

Yes yes, well done Boris

HOWEVER

you live in a meme country and what happens there really doesn't matter in the scale of things

brexit is probably the single most important thing to happen in europe since the soviet union fell

alri guvnor

>brexit is probably the single most important thing to happen in europe since the soviet union fell
kek

Ugh
Don't feel sleepy at all

Hate these overly happy metropolitan runt vloggers with that stupid music in the background of every video

Being a bit cheeky lads

it's true without a doubt

what about that time when there was that show like the bacherlorette except the girl was actually a tranny?

*slaps your nuts*

is it weird to have drink in a pub with your dad

About to possibly make quite a large mistake whilst under the influence of mary jane