How overpriced is this thing going to be?

how overpriced is this thing going to be?

>how overpriced is this thing going to be?

Nothing

>buying nokia-branded chinkshit
wew lad

it looks ancient compared to other flagships

I wouldnt pay more than $400

It'll be 399.99 + tip. >he doesn't tip his phone manufacturer

>$400
gonna cost about double that

>buying apple-branded chinkshit
wew lad

looks like a 925 from this angle
I like it

>this rectangle looks worse than this other rectangle with rounded corners

>overpriced
Are Bugatti's and Lamborghini's overpriced?

It's a high end premium (probably corporate targeted) device. The cost is what it costs because it's best in class.

>It's a high end premium (probably corporate targeted) device. The cost is what it costs because it's best in class.
Specs seem to be run of the mill though. What separates it from the other snapdragon 835 devices?

it doubles as a self defense weapon

considering it doesnt have an infinity display it doesn't matter how they price it it will be too much its releasing as trash tier

It's around 600€

It's not bloated with shit and will have a triple camera sensor, build quality probs gonna be good if we look at the other new nokia phones.

>Front branding

You can unbloat almost every snapdragon phone though, and there'll be other phones that can at least match nokias build quality available.

the s8 plus does not have this problem

>2017
>bezels

Dual SIm and SD Card reader

Isn't the company that produces these owned by foxconn? They should be able to sell them cheaper than their competitors.

Like the most Nokia phones, it's gonna be very very overpriced.
I don't understand how people seriously paid 50% more for stuff that wasn't worth the price.
Like mediatek cpu on the nokia 3 and the snapdragon cpus nokia 5 and nokia 6.

Go die in a fire, bezeless designs are shit, so are curved screens.

Is it really gonna be 5.3"?

Even for those manlets in denial who likes small phones the S8 would have a similar footprint but h a 5.8" screen.

When it comes to hardware quality Oukitek is pretty good.

its rip because of no root

>Operating System: Android
Free is overpriced for this.

Nokia or rather it's succesor HMD still got a reputation and people are willing to pay extra for an untouched Android Smartphone which recieves monthly security updates for at least 2 years.

>apple
constant source of pajeet butthurt. kek

600 bucks I think

Wow man you really showed them

Overpriced

Get and htc 10 for $400

>I don't understand how people seriously paid 50% more for stuff that wasn't worth the price.

They didn't.
That's one reason they went bankrupt.

I would gladly pay 50% extra for a nearly indestructible phone though, which is what early Nokia's were.

If it has no removable battery I am not interested.

If it has no sd card slot I'm not interested.

If it has no headphone jack I'm not interested.

So is this thing up to par or did they remove features to drop their manufacturing casts by a fucking dollar?

Pure android with guaranteed good camera.And prob wont cost as much as pixel 2

I would buy overpriced another Lumia since WP is quite comfy, but I don't think I want to buy overprice android phone.
Still I really like the design.

another overpriced Lumia*

>Waiting for some mactot to reply to this with some pretentious bullshit about why you don't actually need these nice features.

I understand the no headphone jack one. But people need to stop being butthurt about lack of removable battery and lack of ssd card slot. If you can't manage the space you can get by default on a phone, you are effectively autistic.

>b-b-but i record videos in 4k on a phone and carry around 5 batteries to replace the one on the phone.

K Y S
Y
S

>Being this edgy, shilled, and to top it off, angry about a shitty company making shitty products.

And its not called butthurt you dipshit, its called choice, people with more than two digits of IQ can plainly see that apple takes away from their shitphones each year, and still overprices them.

actually looks nice ; the other nokias were kinda fat looking this one looks slim

>It's not bloated with shit
im not sure thats good any more because test tell phones perform worse because no optimisation but thats more of a hw thing than os idk

>But people need to stop being butthurt about lack of removable battery
fuck you, the only reason I'm looking to ditch my Xperia Z1 is because the battery is shit now

you both know this isn't ""nokia"" but you seem to forget it

>there haven't been any phones from this manufacturer to speak of credibility or longevity

Who is dumb enough to spend more than 0€ in a smartphone anyways...