/China-influenced Countries/

What's your opinion?

chinese are dogs

you should've exterminated them when you had the chance

お前がバン回避してスパムしてることも報告してるから
結果的に日本が全域バンされてもお前の望んだことだからな

お前らは良いコンビだな!w

delet thisssssssssssss

How many half-Jap rape babies are in China though?

It's not the solution. All chinks should be rounded up and put on a boat back where they came from.

relatively few

キムさん、ヘンな日本語ですよ。クスッ

ケンモメン、お手!w

Remove at once. Mostly arrogant chinks who only speak chinks.

>be netouyo
>hates korea, worshiping korean emperor
>mocks "china-influenced countries", living in historically one of the most china-influenced countries

top kek

Why can't the japanese post about anything other than chinks/gooks

Hey Kim,
What a fucking English!
How long have you been in US?

just one psychotic guy is always spamming
don't feed him and just report

not the japanese but netouyo
they are disregard to japan and a laughingstock in japan as well.
plus, the OP is the notorious netouyo who posts these nonsense flame threads 24/7

*disgrace to japan

Translation of image please?

>50% chinese in singapore

>As of 2011, Chinese Singaporeans constitute 74.1% of Singapore's resident population but 76.2% of Singaporean citizen as of 2014,[2] – approximately three out of four Singaporeans – making them the largest ethnic group in Singapore.

>25% chinese in princes

No motherfucker it's 25% Chinese in some little second rank farmer boys' spawn. We'll become a maritan colony before those disgusting little half-breeds get anywhere near the throne.

That's like saying the US is German-influenced because there's 16% "Germans" in nation.

I don't think most of these people have any connection with modern China.

Hi Den,
I think this Chinese immigrant in Denmark caused bad impression of Denmark.
By the way, how do you think about this? Chinese? or Muslim?

I have no idea who Fuat Yalan is.

Muslims need to leave and Chinese tourists are the worst.

>50%

Latest statistics say it's at 74% here. Bad post

Thx
Both Korean and Chinese immigrants are the worst and all they need to leave Japan.

>74% chinese
hmmmm

>25% chinese in princes

how fucking old is this image lol

he was a local politician in my town

nigga went ham on the chinese after seeing on of those classic "kid gets run over by a truck several times, nobody cares" videos from china lmao

Well it's not like he said anything that isn't true.

Taiwan is 100% Chinese and you don't give them shit only because they suck your dicks. You have no right to judge us

Pretty accurate 2bh. Our Chinese population will probably be at the same level as our Maori population in 50 years.

The weird thing is that the Chinese have no real culture they bring with them apart from dumplings. It's not as obvious of a cultural shift that you'd see with Muslims and Arabs.

Sorry, but it's image of Danish royal family.
I change mind now

I see. I support Muslim rather than Chinks because Chinks massacres more than hundred million of Muslims in Uighur and East Turkmenistan. Furthermore, to camouflage Chink's massacre, Chinks create the faked Nanjing Massacre and expand lies to trick Japan. I really hate fucking Chinks.

malaychink laomao

It's Chinese lies and propaganda. Taiwanese and Continantal Chinks are different.

no one likes mainland china

id be perfectly ok with an American flag with yellow stars. Srsly like. Come Onnnn China. Join us and rule the Galaxy!!!

How many chinese are in china?

that's some real conspiratard stuff right there

lol

It's interesting. In Ming and Qing dynasties, chink elites, riches and noble families escaped to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore with robbed money. Now a days, PRC elites and their families emigrate to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Italy and UK with robbed money. :DDD

Chinese Immigrants

>All these people think they have it bad

underrated post

CHINX'D

>25% chinese in princes

Now this is a meme I can't get behind

Where's the Korea?
S.Korea is colony of China historically