How fast is your internet Sup Forums?

How fast is your internet Sup Forums?

>tfw cucked upload speed

Basically free, so whatever.

I rarely go over 8.xx Mbps, but I've only a 10 MB connection with copper cables.
For the Italian average is even good, since most people who live in the South hardly go over 800 KBps

>tfw getting gigabit next month
so excite!

it's breddy gud.

You should enjoy it if you do any heavy downloading.

I regularly download 15GB+ bluray rips, being able to do that in a few minutes would be amazing

Shouldnt be a problem.

Thats fucking hot
I hope my downloads aren't gonna be bottlenecked by my 5 year old WD Black

Can't complain really

That's being downloaded to a 5400 RPM 4TB drive

tfw no symmetric lines in the uk.

>4 seeders
>80MB/s
must be a private tracker.

Eh, 20Mbps is somewhat decent at least.

I can't work out why ISPs in this country make upload speeds so shit, the OP has a 20:1 download:upload speed ratio

Definitely

You noob. It's the limitation of the copper lines that the ISP has.

not bad for 35$ a month. I only have one device using it.

>Virgin Media

DOCSIS 3 cable user

Still uses copper.

All ISPs - other than ones that are FTTH - will always try to get the maximum download from their lines since most people download way more than upload so they prioritize download speeds

It's just easier to provision that instead of making a separate provision profile for that 1% of users who want more upload speeds by sacrificing download speeds.

Probably get closer to 100/100 if I wasn't on wifi

Of course, I guess if I wanted a symmetrical connection I could probably go to their business side instead

Pretty much fine with the asymmetrical speeds, it's more than enough to stream to twitch.

Suppsed to be 100/100, at least it's stable, which i guess is the most important thing as i run a ton of servers here

dette er ca. hva jeg har på jobb m/ broadnet
skulle egt. være 1 gbps, men gidder ikke stille spm

>Twitch

DAE HATE ANYONE THAT EVEN THINKS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES