1, Your cities population

1, Your cities population
2. How many gay bars/clubs are there in your city?

An international analysis

>2mil
>2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9mtQkh5sE
youtu.be/IiVDtNjORbY?t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>12,000 people
>0
We only have maybe 4 bars and they are all just restaurants with a bar in them

>30,000
>0
I've never liked gay bars though, so I'm not too sad about it

0, because the city denied the bid of someone looking to set a gay bar up in our old fire station.

Living in such a tiny town must be awful. You probably just see the same people over and over

4.2 million
Not sure, i am going to just count the ones ive been to, so maybe 9

>You probably just see the same people over and over
I only ever interact with my immediate neighbors and cashiers, so yeah
Then again, that would probably happen if I lived in a city

I'm surprised Obama's Justice Department didn't sue them.

Gay midgets are unsettling.. would you fuck the one in the op? I have a hard time deciding whether i would or not

1.5 million

The bid was denied because there's already 8 bars within city limits.

Yeah it kinda sucks. Plus my family has lived in this town since it was founded and no one moves away so I'm related to most of the town. It's annoying that every single person here knows who I am. There was even pictures of my grandparents in my highschool's trophy room.

1. Like 4 million? Melbourne anyway.
2. No idea. I don't like gay bars.

t. a gay

>would you fuck the one in the op?
No, he's an activist and is therefore the worst kind of gay

Probably everyone who fucks a gay midget would be labelled a pedo so no

you must break the cycle

you gay?

what's that like?

90k.
I think they just go to normal pubs/clubs/sportsbars.

Then the gays should have argued that one of the existing bars be shut down to make room for theirs, because there are already more than enough bars for straight fags and not enough for an oppressed minority such as themselves.

They would have won support from the national majority of American urban youth aged 20-35.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

6000 i don't even think we have a bar.

>Then the gays should have argued that one of the existing bars be shut down to make room for theirs, because there are already more than enough bars for straight fags and not enough for an oppressed minority such as themselves.
This is exactly why everyone hates faggots

t. gay

Well I'm moving in August to go to school and I'm not planning on coming back besides visiting. I'm tired of everyone knowing me. I met this one lady a couple weeks ago who looked at me once and was able to tell me the names of my grandparents on both sides.

wtf are you talking about singapore is just one big city

The town has a population 6,000 there's like 2 gay people in the entire town, plus everyone just already goes to the bar they dig the most. No need to complicate things by shutting down one of the pubs.

No, I'm straight. If I was gay it would be pretty rough though. My town used to have the record for most churches per capita so it's a pretty conservative area. If I was gay I'd just move to Bellingham which is like 20 miles south and the most liberal city in the country

Your entire country is a city

Would be suprised that it's in Mississippi

Can you fags post accents?

I'm interested to hear what the homos of Sup Forums sound like. Will vocaroo my own if cunts respond.

That is not how it would appear or be spun by gays in the rest of the country, if this gets out.

I know exactly the city you're from. How did you live when 99% of businesses are closed on Sundays there?

Lets hear yours first

Can't make a Vocaroo at the moment, but mine sounds like your stereotypical Texan

You aren't just any gay, you sir are a true faggot.

Just shop on Saturday and relax on Sunday.
If you want to do anything fun you have to drive to Bellingham anyway so I can just go there.
Are you from around there?

vocaroo.com/i/s0x9mtQkh5sE

hnnnng I love southern accents plox post

I've been up that way a couple times but I live further south.

Australian boipucci

You sound like you would be attractive, are you?

Does everyone think we're a bunch of hicks?

I don't have a mic at the moment but I sound a lot like this

youtu.be/IiVDtNjORbY?t=31s

>3.7mil
>11

yes?

I am actually. More handsome than qt.

hnnnng but no I want to hear YOUR accent

1. ~1.4M
2. At least 3 of them

>hnnnng but no I want to hear YOUR accent
And I want to be your bf
So long as you'll go hunting with me that is

>At least 3 of them
Wouldn't that fall under the gay propaganda laws?

Nah, I personally like you and your ilk more than the hippy liberal tree huggers that infest this state.

1 or 2, I don't know
but there's at least 1 because my gay neighbor goes out every Friday nights.

So you're some sort of inbred ?
any incest story to share ?

>61615936

No, why would that? Gays are just drinking and doing their homo stuff inside, so literally nobody cares.

>And I want to be your bf
stop making me feel
>So long as you'll go hunting with me that is
I'd definitely give it a crack but I might feel bad about killing something nice. I'm all down for killing pests but just for fun I'm conflicted. I'll cook whatever you kill though. ruaqt? also POST ACCENT CUNT

Talked to this little fag on grindr. Pretty basic, but he is cute. He's like 4'10 btw. Still would not fuck though.

As for the thread: I live in San Fagcisco
>837,442
>too many for me to count

Probably. I know there's a guy who's my moms cousin and I think he's also my dad's like 3rd cousin or something. I'm not retarded though.
We have a really high rate of cancer some people say its because of inbreeding.

Hello from the good side of the golden gate.

Most of the people from my generation are turning into hippies bernfags though. I think its because even though the town is very conservative all the teachers are very liberal and they've poisoned my generation with propaganda.

Heh you live in Marin county? I was at the county fair earlier today.

I don't know, I'm not sure how Russia's laws about gays work
There's a lot of leftists here that freak out about them, so there's a lot of exaggeration

>but just for fun I'm conflicted
I mostly fish and hunt deer and I eat/sell the meat so it's not entirely for fun

>are you a qt
I wish. I'm a big guy(4u) and it's mostly muscle. My face is pretty average though.

>post accent
I can't :(

I'm in your same generation probably. But yeah, it's totally just the children spouting off the rhetoric they hear from their teachers at school/college.

So was I.

4 but another club has a gay night to make it 5

well then I definitely enjoy fishing, and I'd come with you on hunting trips and cuddle you at night. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy shooting deer but I'd try it.

post mostly muscle or face plox.

did you guys fuck?

Wow, small world. To think we both went back home and talked on Sup Forums.

R u a qt fagboi?

>"oh no a lot of the people around me disagree with me politically"
>"ITS LE LIBERAL CONSPIRICY ECKS DEE"

>well then I definitely enjoy fishing, and I'd come with you on hunting trips and cuddle you at night.
All I've ever wanted is a guy to be bros with
Also to lay claim to his boipuss every now and then

>post pics
Nah senpai

No
Sure why not.

They're all sheep. All the farmer kids in my town are still conservative though. They aren't for the right reasons though. They're only reason is guns. They don't realize the liberal government makes their farms almost impossible to operate. They also want all Mexicans deported but illegals do most of the hard labor on our raspberry farms(we are the biggest producer of raspberries in the country)in high school I worked on one and the employees were almost entirely migrant workers because no one here will do that shitty of a job for that little pay

>Also to lay claim to his boipuss every now and then
well ok but you have to give up yours too

I enjoy eating ass a lot, idk why. Post ur thicc thighs.

Well, I'm into meatheads so I'd prefer that. Trying to get huge currently and land a muscle bear bf. If you fit the bill I'd be your devoted muscle sub.

That's not it user and I'll forgive you as you probably haven't gone through our state's education system. Many of the policies and principles heavily lean towards the liberal camp. My problem is there should be no ideology in education, regardless of side presented. My job as an educator is to teach the facts not my interpretations of the facts.

>300 000
>1

buthurt liberal who spreads leftist propaganda to ignorant teens detected

I'm thin as a rod

[spoiler]Also straight.[/spoiler]

>well ok but you have to give up yours too
Done

>post pics
I-I'm flattered, but I don't have a camera either

>straightfags

>They're all sheep
but you are a supreme gentleman, a shepherd who rises above others in your cloak of wisdom. You are them dickhead, no different. what you are describing is normal kids who like you have black and white opinions, you just cant see it.

I wouldn't say they're sheep exactly, it's just they have no perspective of the world outside their own city. So when they hear all these things they're a lot more willing to accept it as truth rather than to question the nature of what exactly is being presented to them.

I feel like a faggot for having this in my search history

>3M
>about 20 looks like

Aw. Well. Two ships in the night...

>12 million
>at least 32.

God dammit is anything gonna happen here youre driving me

Swap emails or something faggots

1. city is 600000, region with all suburbs and adjacent towns is 5 mil
2. How should I know?

Sorry.

I guess that's true

You might not have noticed but I also showed support for some liberal ideas. Specifically I was saying how most conservatives in my area hate illegal immigrants but they are necessary as a source of cheap labor to keep our agricultural industry afloat. The democrats who want them here working those jobs also want them to be paid way more but that would make our farms unproffitable so both sides have issues and I don't see how that's black and white

Just joking

Sorry :(

>frankfurter

When I come to america, I will make a thread and we'll meet up and you can take me hunting. Where in texas you live?

tell me about it I'm getting some harsh feelios here.

Damn that must be insane to live in a city like that

I moved to Arkansas, but it's near the capital

>~300,000
>0

hmm well arkansas will still include some old fashioned southern hospitality so that's fine

You need to try the cooking while you're here, it's what we're known for

>300,543
>0 official, 1 underground

>26.000
>0

that is one ugly face, my man
as for your question
>40k
>none

>450,000
>2

Eh, wonder.

That's 1/4 of the population in my city and nearly 3x more gay bars population-wise. Which city is it?

1. roughly 1 million
2. not a lot of gay bars, mostly discos and bathouses though. City's pretty gay when compared to others in my cunt

I heard that the more attractive the locals are the gayer they tend to be. I also heard Colombians are generally very attractive people.

12 million