Do you create an email for each service?

Do you create an email for each service?

yes

1 for professional stuff
1 for friends/family
1 throwaway I don't want associated with anything

1 for professional stuff
1 for online services (Amazon, Twitch)
10min Mail for everything else.

I kinda use tiers. I have one email that's for obvious scam/spam shit, one that's for online stores, one for accounts (Sirius, Comcast, local utility company, etc.), one for work (obviously), one for personal shit, and a separate one for my Android phone.

none of ur mfuccin busniss bih

Who runs their own mail server?

What happens if you get locked out of your account which you registered using 10minutemail and you're only allowed to have one account?

Why a separate one for Android?

Because I don't want anything I do on my phone associated with my other shit unless I choose to associate it.

You don't do personal stuff on the phone?

Not a lot. I have my work email set up on it and I have things like Flipboard and Steam for two factor auth. Other than that it's mostly used for work and family.

For all my normie shit it's an email that's heavily associated with my actual identity
This is to throw off botnet and cia niggers
When I boot into linux it's ALL fake identities and emails that don't require a phone number and social security number

No, I never login I use a local account. The CIA can't track me if I'm not logged in.

ehh kinda, working on that

i wish i had done this, but i've mostly had one email for years. a couple on the side for throwaway shit, and i have separate accounts now for different 'hats' i have to wear on the web. but someone could get a complete profile of the last like 10 years of my life if they spent some time reading my main email account.

of course

oh sometimes to sign up for services that I'm just going to use for less than a day I use temp mail or 10min mail. Either one work great but not sure if it will work on huge company's like facebook or ebay. They might be blacklisted lol

If I used 10min mail to create the account then I don't hold much regard for that account or what may happen to it.
I write down all passwords I think are important.

Same!1111

same my man, but the one i don't want to associated with is my online "user" persona that gained some traction over the years so I need another one :-(

this

I probably have 80+ Yandex accounts, 10~ Gmail accounts, 30~ Yahoo accounts, 5~ old Hotmail accounts and others. Fot the 99% of them I don't remember username nor password and I don't care: I just create more and more.

Email for weeb/loli persona
Email for regular weeb shit
Email for work
Email for irl (online stores etc)
Email for regular persona (steam etc)

>Email for weeb/loli persona
what is wrong with you m8?

I just add aliases to my mail

>write down passwords
Reminds me of when I was a youngling on the internet.

Literally the safest after memorizing unless you have people physically break into your house.