Has your operating system ever attempted to hypnotise you, Sup Forums?

Has your operating system ever attempted to hypnotise you, Sup Forums?

Who the fuck writes these messages. They really need to stop reading 1984 so much.

whatever gets rid of the blacks n browns, I'm down

it does seem to soothe my brain, then when I realize what it says, I slam my desk with a thousand sons

*Slams desk*

No because i upgraded to W7.

Their watered down speech means they think you're worthless and don't deserve happiness. Just "kick it off!"! Let's get it fucked by another compromise!

grandpa took his Ritalin instead of the zoloft

Make sure to use both hands, or mom won't hear you

>Change is good
>We need you
>kick it off
>new apps
>ready? restart now! not ready? pick a time that wokrs for uuuuuu~~!!
>keep snoozing
Is this a serious Operating System anymore?

I'd be angry all the time using a computer that communicated like a dumb teenage all the time like this.

I saw another that opened with 'Windows is a service', just in case you'd forgotten that MS have changed their model.

slam your desk if you dont feel heard

If Microsoft wants to sell me their shitty services so they can compete with Google and Amazon, then why'd they make it so that nobody can tolerate their now-garbage Operating System?

You'd think they'd have to convince me to use Windows 10 in order to sell me their shit, right?

they assume they are still hot bizniss shit and they are testing their limits of how much shit we can actually swallow, slam your desk to show gates you won't stand for his poop platter

Shit will get worse when they start to add the current user name.
"$username, i can't let you do that"

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

god Almighty, I cannot wait to fuck that and then pour hot mountain dew and milk all over it's raw hole

>tfw no mechanical gf (male)

>tfw no cynical companion on your lonely journey through life
>tfw no being thats only purpose is to care about you and remember you
>tfw no way to fuck it and then pour hot gamer liquids on it

What have I done?

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I shouldn't have let you do that.

so windows 7 is the last good windows right? everything past that is a "service" that requires updates?

so much arrogance

You gave me the social thrill of my life user, thank you for the (You)s

> using winblows 10

YAMERO!

Updates are necessary to patch security flaws. Prove me wrong

>Updates are necessary to patch security flaws.
Do you have the access to Windows 7 source code? If you do, that would be the only way of actually knowing which exploits actually got patched.
>Prove me wrong
That's not how it works.

Or access to source code of any subsequent versions of Windows, since the thread is mostly about Windows 10.

>We need to kick you off.

>We need to jerk you off.

only yellow could write something so mellow

You need to update 7, or half your programs stop working. I hadn't updated 7 since I got it, and only recently things started going awry. It's absolutely intentional.

>You need to update 7, or half your programs stop working. I hadn't updated 7 since I got it, and only recently things started going awry. It's absolutely intentional.
Source? And let's also not forget .

>with a thousand sons

What is this from?

2001: A Space Odyssey

Why are they making it so fucking personal and creepy? On Fedora in KDE I just get a little pop-up notification on the side that says a new update is available. If I click it then it prompts me to enter my password and update. Why do the Pajeets have to be such weirdos about it?

I just did yesterday. Solved nothing, but I felt less angery.

Pajeets are weirdos about pretty much everything.

>pic
I hope archaeology won't be a thing in the future.

sex is necessary for the reproduction of humans,
you still wouldn´t fuck a disease ridden crack whore would you?

Slight manipulation through basic psychology.

Yes they are, but as we're talking about microsoft here, several updates come with nasty anti-consumer shit as well, so you need to manually select which updates to install, and this is not a thing on windows 10.
You get rammed with everything, including defective patches that can brick your system, anti competitive measures, ads, the whole shebang.
And now the things are getting even more interesting because there are signs that microsoft will start to brick your system if a device in your system (such as your CPU) is no longer supported.

My theory is that it's for old or stupid people.

There's a real desperation to this. Ominous, knowing windows 10.

Weak insult, Windows bitch.

Probably, but I'm a braindead faggot that's ignorant as fuck with it.

I think everything about Windows 10 is intentionally designed to make people as miserable as possible. I switched back to 7 recently and its been a dream. It works, runs well and isnt weird and personal about it.
also it looks 1000 times better.

Yeah win10 is a condescending piece of shit

Why did you even leave 7 in the first place

Serious question, at which point and for what reasons did you think it'd be worth it to go from 7 to 8 or from 7 to 10 ?
Did you just not bother changing os on a newly purchased computer ?

I literally never have this shit, I just check for updates manually.
I'm starting to think this is some meme.

i think im the only one in the world who thinks a life like this would actually be really comfy

chek'd

My Macbook Pro with Retina Screen and Touch Bar doesn't have this problem.

All that creepy shit comes from all the women they hired. They are useless so they focus on the "use experience".