The Hungarian language

>the Hungarian language
I think Indo-Europeans are closer to Han Chinese and Kalahari Khoisan than to Hungarians when it comes to language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2pPua-9yHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's probably true for all Finno-Ugric languages.

No, for some reason Suomi sounds like a normal foreign language to me. I don't understand most, but I immediately see some patters, repeating endings, I see that there are some rules governing sounds, I recognize some borrowings, etc.

With Hungarian, it's a complete pitch black screen

Hungarian has Turkic influences, so that makes it look and sound more alien. The basic idea of grammar is still quite similar to other Finno-Ugric languages.

according to Nostratic languages hypothesis,
Indo-European languages and Uralic languages have distant same roots.

>le special snowflake language
youtube.com/watch?v=w2pPua-9yHw

Japanese sounds more familiar than Hungarian

What the FUCK
Maybe it's because you're pronouncing certain sounds we consider unique the same way as we do (c, s, sz) but words make no sense to us

WTF

>I don't understand most
What do you think you understand?

perkele vittu viina saatana spurdo sporde mammi sauna :DDDD:D:D:D x-DD

in Hungarian I recognise "kurva" and nothing else

I.e. you understand nothing.

In general, I can say that the grammar of Finno-Ugric languages is quite similar to Turkic. Except for the order of words and way of expressing indirect speech. Even the strange similarity of words.

Yeah, but at least some words sound familiar
With Hungarian nothing sounds familiar, I can make out more of how my computer buzzes, at least it tells me it it's working heavily or not

i recognize palinka

They're not related however.

Could it be that Finnish sounds more familiar only because you've been exposed to it more?

magas hegyek mögött hol a tenger hupikék ott laknak ők a törpikék

btw hungarian is closely related to gibberish

Except Finnish, what Finno-Ugric languages can you speak?

Hupikek?

Tükrözött Hupikék Törpike?

I meant that the Ural-Altaic language group isn't really a thing.

I speak Finnish (of course), understand the closely related languages (for example Karelian) and I understand a very small bit of Estonian.

It's clear. I'm learning Mari. I wasn't sure. there is a lot of Turkic words, probably, due to the Turkic influence. My first Finno-Ugric language.

Good that someone is learning those languages and keeping them alive. Russia has always wanted them to die out.