Can I build a gaming pc under $500 with Ryzen 3?

Can I build a gaming pc under $500 with Ryzen 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/WN46tJ
pcpartpicker.com/list/sdPMtJ
pcpartpicker.com/list/F7bWqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. GPU are expensive as hell nowadays. Wait.

This. Cryptofaggots ruined the GPU market.

The kind of GPUs you'd fit into a $500 budget are still priced normally. Miners went for the mid-range shit.

pcpartpicker.com

that directly affect entry level as well, people keeps buying entry level gpu as well because there's no stock left for mid or high. high demand high price

how long should I wait?

pcpartpicker.com/list/WN46tJ

Give this a look.

How's this?
pcpartpicker.com/list/sdPMtJ

More RAM isn't worth the downgrade in GPU. Its easier and less expensive to slam in two more sticks down the line than it is to upgrade a GPU.

(Me)
1050 TI is a good GPU, and you can always buy another 2x4 set later to up you to 16, or replace with a 2x8.

RX 460 shouldn't be eaten up by cryptofags, you can probably get one of those.

I'd take 8Gb over 16Gb (ram is expensive as fuck right now, you'll be able to upgrade for cheaper in the future) and put the spared money into a better GPU.

Replace 1050Ti with a RX 560 4GB IF YOU DO NOT BUY GPUs EVERY 2 YEARS, Sapphire pulse is reasonably priced. Else it's all good.

Yes.
Cpu/mobo $190
8gb ram $45
Gtx 970 $175
Case w/psu $50
HDD $30

Buy some things used and it's not hard

(You)™ Just® Wait©

I walked into my local BestBuy and they had 1x 470 and 3x 1060 stocked on the shelves. That's > whatever OP needs for < $500

No, you can't. Ignore all those builts that suggest rotating HDDs, $30 PSU or $30 cases. That noise of that shit will kill you.
Get at least $700 so you can get something like
pcpartpicker.com/list/F7bWqk

Last time I checked rx570/470s where affected the most

Is RX 550 enough if Im only play overwatch

Yeah RX 550 or GT 1030 are good enough for eSpurts titles.

>Gtx 970 $175
The fuck are you pulling those numbers out of?

Bitch i said used, not new